california just raised their gas prices and providing "free Healthcare to illegal immigrants."

I've addressed this many times, here and in many other threads.
Me too. In my state drivers licenses are given to illegals but they are marked so they can't be used as ID to fly. To get a citizen's drivers license you have to provide a certified birth certificate and other documentation to prove you are a citizen and live where you say you live.

Me too. In my state drivers licenses are given to illegals but they are marked so they can't be used as ID to fly. To get a citizen's drivers license you have to provide a certified birth certificate and other documentation to prove you are a citizen and live where you say you live.

Cool, this way we can make sure a person understand the laws and signs as he drives to work.

There are plenty of ways to know if a person has a valid social security number, address, phone number, i.e. a citizen of the USA. U.S. citizens of California have to apply for Medi-Cal and, up until now, did have to provide social security numbers and be citizens to qualify.
Dats wacissst

Since you weren't specific outside of noting you live in the Desert Southwest. I picked one.

You must also satisfy other basic New Mexico requirements related to obtaining a drivers' license, such as showing that you can drive.

Can an Undocumented Person in New Mexico Get a Driver’s License?
Yes there are rules and regulations. I can testify that I have observed with my own eyes that very little verification is done in these cases. They ask a few questions, fill out the form for the illegal, and he/she is on his/her way.

Yes there are rules and regulations. I can testify that I have observed with my own eyes that very little verification is done in these cases. They ask a few questions, fill out the form for the illegal, and he/she is on his/her way.

Excuse me if I don't believe you.

There is no way for the states to determine who is here illegally and who is not. The bill covers ALL immigrants but you decided to quote someone with a bent to lie about it.
Hell yeah the Government shouldn't have to spend tax payer money responsibly.

Preventive care has been shown to save money.
Yeah got to make sure those potential Democratic voters stay healthy. You know what else would save money, staying in your own country and going though the legal process of becoming a citizen. Do that and I will be the first person to welcome you to the United States.

Yeah got to make sure those potential Democratic voters stay healthy. You know what else would save money, staying in your own country and going though the legal process of becoming a citizen. Do that and I will be the first person to welcome you to the United States.

They are being offered jobs that are better than what they have back home.

There is no way for the states to determine who is here illegally and who is not. The bill covers ALL immigrants but you decided to quote someone with a bent to lie about it.
Do you have proper ID? Legal.
No? Well question time

No preventative care would be necessary if illegals were deported any time they came into contact with a government agency.

What other parts of our Constitution do you want to scrap? Please be specific.

Forum List

Back