California imposes secular idealology on school children thorugh 5th grade

California Imposes Secular Ideology on School Children Through 5th Grade
With AB-329 as momentary California law, California's children become wards of the state, giving the state parental rights, as per the California Safe School Coalition:

Because you're all whacked out mental cases................ now make sure you look up those terms maybe it will help Trump haters to wake up.
Schools always has been trying to mold the minds of the children. There is no reason to have brick and mortar buildings to attend to get an education while there is the internet. That is what someone has said. And he is right about that. It is costing the tax payers lots of money to maintain the buildings and paying teachers that wants the world to think like them. Home schooling and online classes is the best way to go. Parents can see for themselves what is being taught. That they will have control over what they want their children to learn about. If the parents wants their children to be sex slaves to the Elite. That they can go ahead and send them to a public school. Which they will know all of the sex positions by the age of 7.
Parents these days are scared to ask their children what they has learn in school today. Fearing that their children will drop on their knees in front of them to unzip their pants or lift up their skirts.

Speaking of whacked out mental cases, maybe you should seek some professional help for these delusions from which you suffer.

I see that we have another school teacher trolling this site.

It is not trolling when you point out the obvious issues you have with the truth.

Online instruction is often used in corporate America to train workers. The military uses it to teach things like computer, anti-terrorism, security an other topics. It is generally despised by everyone because it is boring as hell, repetitive, and ineffective in allowing people t0 retain the information needed. My own son took an online math course in high school and told me that if I had not been available to help him, he would have failed miserably because he couldn't "get it" from the instruction provided.

Look up the legal term in loco parentis so you can see how wrong you are.

No school will EVER have parental rights over my children. You can flap your yap all day and nope. End of discussion

So you do NOT want schools teaching christianity?

no forced christian prayer?

is THAT what you are saying?

It should be voluntary

Children are free to pray anywhere and at any time they care to do so.

In your first instance, the coach was leading the prayers. That has been illegal for about 60 years now. I was a coach and my players would get together and pray before every game. It was totally voluntary and I was not allowed to lead or participate in it.

"Do parents have a constitutional right to prevent their children from receiving education in public schools on subjects they disapprove? Almost never. Parents do not have veto power over the content of public school instruction ... If parents choose to place their children in public school, parental rights are generally outweighed by the state's interests in educating students... The right to notice and opt-out also does not apply to discussions of gender, sexual orientation, and family life outside the context of sex education.

Nobody ever stopped me from informing my children what I thought was right, wrong or whatever.
You would think differently if they taught from the bible?

I'm a Christian. I understand that in a country like our the schools can not reach from any religious group.
But they can reach to the liberal bible and tell your child God doesn't exist. Also if you want to be gay or change your gender in elementary school is okay?

I have had 5 kids go through the school system. I'm pretty sure not a one was told that "God doesn't exist".

If they had, I would have told them their teacher was wrong and they were free to say so.

Being gay isn't "OK". It just "is".

I said the discusuion was over. Youre wrong. Now scram

I am quite right and you are being a fool.

I also know how to spell "discussion"" and "You're" correctly.

I don't give two shis about your constant harping on grammar, tool. It's childish...like you. Now gfy

That is spelling, not grammar.

I don't give two shis about your constant harping on grammar, tool. It's childish...like you. Now gfy

That is spelling, not grammar. How many more times are you going to embarrass yourself?

"How many more times are you going to embarrass yourself?"

You'd need a computer bigger than deep thought to figure THAT out....she posts practically ever day...

and they are all embarrassing.

You two should get a room...nobody gives two fcks what either of you spew anyway.

May as well put both you doors on ignore and unclutter threads

That is your loss and an admission that everything I have posted is true because you cannot counter anything I have said.

I said the discusuion was over. Youre wrong. Now scram

That is spelling, not grammar.

That is spelling, not grammar. How many more times are you going to embarrass yourself?

"How many more times are you going to embarrass yourself?"

You'd need a computer bigger than deep thought to figure THAT out....she posts practically ever day...

and they are all embarrassing.

You two should get a room...nobody gives two fcks what either of you spew anyway.

May as well put both you doors on ignore and unclutter threads

"nobody gives two fcks what either of you spew anyway."

once again you prove you can't debate.....

"Do parents have a constitutional right to prevent their children from receiving education in public schools on subjects they disapprove? Almost never. Parents do not have veto power over the content of public school instruction ... If parents choose to place their children in public school, parental rights are generally outweighed by the state's interests in educating students... The right to notice and opt-out also does not apply to discussions of gender, sexual orientation, and family life outside the context of sex education.

Nobody ever stopped me from informing my children what I thought was right, wrong or whatever.

I'm a Christian. I understand that in a country like our the schools can not reach from any religious group.
But they can reach to the liberal bible and tell your child God doesn't exist. Also if you want to be gay or change your gender in elementary school is okay?

I doubt any teachers are teaching that god doesn't exist.

If they are they SHOULD NOT!

atheists should not be brainwashing children either.

Gays actually DO exist so there is nothing wrong with teaching children not to fear or hate homosexuals.
Pedophiles exist too. So using your logic...

Yes they exist. And if they harmed no one there would be no problem.

Gays actually DO exist so there is nothing wrong with teaching children not to fear or hate homosexuals.

But they do so there is

In elementary school?

But they do so there is

Right, if they harm someone something can be done. You simply being offended is not harm.

#44 glosses the 'brick-and-mortar' problematic. One reason we brought up the impossibility of actually seeing god is the weakening of deixis produced and intensified by screenal space. Social interaction in three dimensions strengthens deixis, and the seasonal return to the learning experience is exquisitely timed but doesn't necessarily have to occur in a church or mosque.

But they do so there is

Right, if they harm someone something can be done. You simply being offended is not harm.
As long as it’s consensual?

But they do so there is

If someone is not offended by pedophiles they need to look inside themselves.

California Imposes Secular Ideology on School Children Through 5th Grade
With AB-329 as momentary California law, California's children become wards of the state, giving the state parental rights, as per the California Safe School Coalition:

Because you're all whacked out mental cases................ now make sure you look up those terms maybe it will help Trump haters to wake up.

This thread is brought to you by a damn liar.

California State Standards / California Healthy Youth Act (AB 329)

California state law, the California Healthy Youth Act (AB 329), requires that comprehensive sexual health education and HIV prevention education be provided to students at least once in middle school and once in high school, starting in grade 7. According to MVUSD Policy and Administrative Regulation, 6142.1(b)(c), Comprehensive sexual health education shall be offered to all student in grades 7-12. Please see FAQs for more information.

Why does Mindwalls hate children and want them to be ignorant of Sexually Transmitted Diseases?
Good point. Looks like it’s been ignored in he zeal to construct strawman.

But they do so there is

As long as it’s consensual?

As long as what is? A gay couple? Of course, just the same as a straight couple.

I have had 5 kids go through the school system. I'm pretty sure not a one was told that "God doesn't exist".

If they had, I would have told them their teacher was wrong and they were free to say so.

So your elementary kid has gone from being innocent. To know every difficult thing as sex and deviances about it can do to them? Okay, sorry my boy had an innocent as possible, as I could do for him growing up. That's what parents do! We are screwed as a civilized society. If you're good with what's going on.

But they do so there is

Ramble on.

So your elementary kid has gone from being innocent. To know every difficult thing as sex and deviances about it can do to them? Okay, sorry my boy had an innocent as possible, as I could do for him growing up. That's what parents do! We are screwed as a civilized society. If you're good with what's going on.

I really have no idea what you said.

But they do so there is

Ramble on.

Nice dodge..not. Again... you're utterly worthless

I really have no idea what you said.
That's the problem.

Forum List

Back