directly controlled by Washington?.....lol.....California has no immigration policy.....there is a reason there are 2-3 million illegals living there....
GOP refusal of ID card, the only solution that works. They love the wedge issue, like abortion and guns, refuse a fix....Why do you think the Texas Gov doesn't do something about immigration, or any other state official.....

At least their policies are correct, what's your idiotic excuse lol? Everything you know is wrong .... Everyone in the world knows it except for you idiots..... They are not scared, they are civilized which doesn't work all that well against incredibly well financed liars and cheaters and fools like you.

google it for crying out loud....
Oh, they pretend to stand for things you like, no doubt. What they don't do is give them to you. Basically, you're voting for people because they make you feel good.

Oh, they pretend to stand for things you like, no doubt. What they don't do is give them to you. Basically, you're voting for people because they make you feel good.
You're just another idiot dupe of the greedy idiot scumbag GOP and it's ridiculous conspiracy nut propaganda........

Read something duh, I'm always looking at all world media, even Murdoch/GOP crap that only exists here, home of the stupidest voters in the modern world, still ahead of Tories....
like i said above franco.....you have never been there all you know is what some chump on the news tells you......

You're just another idiot dupe of the greedy idiot scumbag GOP and it's ridiculous conspiracy nut propaganda........
Which, though false on its face, says nothing about your slavish devotion to a party that gives you nothing they promise and your useful idiocy in continually blaming the other party, no matter how often or how long they have control. It is to be amused.

like i said above franco.....you have never been there all you know is what some chump on the news tells you......
I've been there five times,, went to Disneyland when about 10 people were there, drank for a week in SF, a week outside Ukiah, and Cal's problem is it's TOO successful (and our fucked up GOP immigration policy...)., drove the whole coast, AND I TRY TO STAY WELL-FORMED, sheisskopf....everything you know (???) is tripe about politics, and everything else it appears...... Total brainwashed mealy mouthed dink lol....Always a total waste of time....Cheerio

So what state is better ? Name two .

Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Indiana, Colorado, Alaska, Arizona, Iowa, Maine, Wyoming, Virginia. Hell I don't know, almost all of them. Except New York, that place is a shit hole also.

.the democrats are honest?......well you just backed up what i have been saying about you.....follow without question.........you are a dumbass franco.....
A Dem lie then, shyttehead? Not about a bj! The GOP and its propaganda machine lie non-stop about election fraud vaccination et cetera hoaxes and conspiracies, and every time they get in they destroy the world economy with bubbles and busts, totally corrupt, and you vote for them because they are so great at obstructing progress and fairness- idiot

Which, though false on its face, says nothing about your slavish devotion to a party that gives you nothing they promise and your useful idiocy in continually blaming the other party, no matter how often or how long they have control. It is to be amused.
And you get tax cuts for the rich the stupidest wars ever lies nonstop, a corrupt bubble and bust every time, and the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere by far in the modern world. genius!

I've been there five times,, went to Disneyland when about 10 people were there, drank for a week in SF, a week outside Ukiah, and Cal's problem is it's TOO successful (and our fucked up GOP immigration policy...)., drove the whole coast, AND I TRY TO STAY WELL-FORMED, sheisskopf....everything you know (???) is tripe about politics, and everything else it appears...... Total brainwashed mealy mouthed dink lol....Always a total waste of time....Cheerio
oh shit you drove down the coast?....why didnt you say so....so you do know what it is like to live there?...franco you are what you said here....Total brainwashed mealy mouthed dink .....and if i am such a waste of time,why do you spend so much time with me?....

A Dem lie then, shyttehead? Not about a bj! The GOP and its propaganda machine lie non-stop about election fraud vaccination et cetera hoaxes and conspiracies, and every time they get in they destroy the world economy with bubbles and busts, totally corrupt, and you vote for them because they are so great at obstructing progress and fairness- idiot
franco you follow the democrats without question.....you are just like the die hard republicans,they follow their party pretty much without questions too....so no matter what i point out you will say its bullshit.....they do the same thing over there....another thing about you that is also like them.....if someone has the gall and audacity to disagree with you....you must be from the other party.....you die hard party people are so brainwashed you cant get it through your thick skulls that not everybody cares for either one of your useless parties.....i bet right now you are going ...."HUH?".....fuck the bills franco.......

Forum List

Back