So you don't know that the national government controls taxation and immigration policies?post the respect it deserves.

So you don't know that the national government controls taxation and immigration policies? god damn idiot .... ....
You so funny, you didn't even notice the rest of what you said that has us laughing so hard. You're probably so inured to it that you don't even notice it anymore, but it's funny.

the GOP has obstructed everything since the 60s except for obamacare, brainwashed functional moron. Scrap the crap GOP filibuster and let the USA see the facts....dingbat Dems.
As I said...

Yet you keep voting for the guys that are so scared of Republicans they can't do anything.

Nope...I found that I could do far better than what the left wing school curriculum had to offer.
You beat the odds....So why don't we have cheap college and training and a living wage and healthcare and daycare and great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country, brainwashed functional moron....left wing is reality and truth, dingbat...

sounds like an excuse.....they had a huge economy back in the 70's too.....and yet they were in the top 5....
Huge, really. It’s nothing compared to now. Anyone who wants to complain about immigrants, look in the mirror. It’s businesses who are hiring and paying coyotes indirectly who are responsible. MOST of the illegals here are still visa overstays who are working, unreported and unregistered by businesses who hire them for Pennie’s on the dollar. The gop has flat refused to address the problem. Nothin* can be done because they are either too stooopid or too greedy to do comprehensive immigration reform.

Last edited:
Actually I quit High School in the 10th grade.
I went on to retire at 46.
It all fits together now.
You beat the GOP odds..... Or joined the service....
Believe 1/10 you hear about how smart people on they right think they are. Remember one self proclaimed chem expert denier who didn’t even know what a periodic table was.

This place is filled with experts who can’t blow their nose

Huge, really. It’s nothing compared to now. Anyone who wants to complain about immigrants, look in the mirror. It’s businesses who are hiring and paying coyotes indirectly who are responsible. MOST of the illegals here are still visa overstays who are working, unreported and unregistered by businesses who hire them for Pennie’s on the dollar. The gop has flat refused to address the problem. Nothin* can be done because they are either too stooopid or too greedy to do comprehensive immigration reform.

The national government controls immigration and tax policy and that has been dominated the last 40 years by your crap GOP.....You are clueless.
the topic is about california dupe....immigration and tax policy is not controlled by the national govt in that state....yes you are clueless ......

ok....what does that have to do with education?....

You beat the odds....So why don't we have cheap college and training and a living wage and healthcare and daycare and great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country, brainwashed functional moron....left wing is reality and truth, dingbat...

Meh...I've always had at least three weeks vaca and I retired at 46 so time off has never been an issue with me.
Healthcare isnt an issue either.

It all fits together now.

Believe 1/10 you hear about how smart people on they right think they are. Remember one self proclaimed chem expert denier who didn’t even know what a periodic table was.

This place is filled with experts who can’t blow their nose

Ya can believe this ya spunk sponge.....

F2115008-22FE-4D1F-BA06-1F6049DA85F5.jpeg

9F5E6701-034C-456D-9AC1-8BCAB308444B.jpeg

As I said...

Yet you keep voting for the guys that are so scared of Republicans they can't do anything.
At least their policies are correct, what's your idiotic excuse lol? Everything you know is wrong .... Everyone in the world knows it except for you idiots..... They are not scared, they are civilized which doesn't work all that well against incredibly well financed liars and cheaters and fools like you.
the topic is about california dupe....immigration and tax policy is not controlled by the national govt in that state....yes you are clueless ......
google it for crying out loud....

Immigration is directly controlled by Washington duh. Taxation, indirectly. Civilized Dem states get health care, better benefits by higher taxes...and of course get less tax money back from the feds. You can all die of thirst and heatstroke lol.....

At least their policies are correct, what's your idiotic excuse lol? Everything you know is wrong .... Everyone in the world knows it except for you idiots..... They are not scared, they are civilized which doesn't work all that well against incredibly well financed liars and cheaters and fools like you.

google it for crying out loud....
google your ass franco.....unlike you i lived there....immigration and the taxes had jack shit to do with DC.....

Immigration is directly controlled by Washington duh. Taxation, indirectly. Civilized Dem states get health care, better benefits by higher taxes...and of course get less tax money back from the feds. You can all die of thirst and heatstroke lol.....
directly controlled by Washington?.....lol.....California has no immigration policy.....there is a reason there are 2-3 million illegals living there....

directly controlled by Washington?.....lol.....California has no immigration policy.....there is a reason there are 2-3 million illegals living there....
The Fed is mainly responsible for immigration.
“U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.”

Forum List

Back