mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama Blames California Drought He Caused on Global Warming
February 16, 2014 by Daniel Greenfield

A stream of water trickles on the bottom of the Almaden Reservoir near San Jose

I hear Global Warming was also responsible for ObamaCare, the National Debt and Obama’s poor golf game.

Obama helped cause the drought in California and now he’s going to blame Global Warming and funnel more money to the Green Mafia over a drought that the Green Mafia thinks doesn’t go far enough.

The House will pass legislation next week that would restore the flow of water to farms, homes and businesses in California’s Central Valley, to help victims of what congressional Republicans say is a drought that is being made worse by the Obama administration.

In 2009, the Obama administration upset that agreement by requiring the diversion of water away from farmers and residents to help ensure enough water for salmon and a three-inch fish called the Delta smelt. The Obama administration justified this under the Endangered Species Act (ESA), but California Republicans say this decision led to a government-created drought for regions of California’s Central Valley.

The bill would require California to restore water deliveries to the Central Valley that were made under the 1994 Bay Delta Accord, which the GOP says was a compromise between residents, farms, environmentalists, and the state and federal government.

“Environmentalists have decided that fish are more important than the unemployed,” said House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.). He said the bill “puts families before fish.”

Earlier in the day, the Obama administration said it opposes the bill and Obama would veto it if it made it to his desk.

Obama has a better idea. Of course.

Obama on Friday will travel to California to announce new executive actions to combat the state’s drought and will attribute the growing frequency of such conditions to climate change.

Obama will announce the expediting of $100 million in assistance for livestock producers, $60 million in food-bank funding for families affected by the drought and another $15 million for areas nationwide most severely harmed by dry conditions.

On a broader level, the president will use his trip to Fresno, Calif. to urge leaders to do more to fight climate change. The president will call for a $1 billion “climate resilience fund” in his budget next month, according to the White House.

Just no actual water. But $1 billion for the Green Mafia’s Eco-Hoax that is impoverishing farmers and ranchers.

I posted yesterday that how the feds respond in calif to the drought will be interesting. I note the dept of the interior is already moving to change regulations.

https://www.federalregister.gov/art...pact-statementenvironmental-impact-report-and

Normally I wouldn't bother responding to you, but realizing you imput near mythological powers to Obama, as a result of your partisanship, I'm still curious. How do you figure he caused a drought? Is a witch doctor involved?

How did the President cause three consecutive years of below-normal rainfall in Ca? I must have missed that part!

Sometimes I think muddy lives in the twilight zone.

But how did Obama cause the drought?

This ought to be good.

This ought to be good.

i think hes using obama to personify liberalism and their policies of diverting water to faux wetlands and other means for endangered species, which has nomally gone to farming and combined with low rainfall has made the droubt much worse than it should have been

I posted yesterday that how the feds respond in calif to the drought will be interesting. I note the dept of the interior is already moving to change regulations.

https://www.federalregister.gov/art...pact-statementenvironmental-impact-report-and

Normally I wouldn't bother responding to you, but realizing you imput near mythological powers to Obama, as a result of your partisanship, I'm still curious. How do you figure he caused a drought? Is a witch doctor involved?

All it takes is somebody opening up the reservoirs, or diverting water supplies.

When the government controls the water supply it's easy.

:D

This ought to be good.

Most of the area is a desert.

Figure it out.....

bits of it is.... the Central Valley is mostly Mediterranean climate like here in OC..... ....it can get real hot in the Summer but it has some of the most fertile farmland in the world .......they are seeing what happens when you stop the farmers there from farming....produce prices go up and supplies go down.....everywhere....

This ought to be good.

i think hes using obama to personify liberalism and their policies of diverting water to faux wetlands and other means for endangered species, which has nomally gone to farming and combined with low rainfall has made the droubt much worse than it should have been

Oh, my goodness, Buckeye. Had the desire to prosper endangered species ever been earnest and sincere, a proposal to eliminate unsightly and deadly wind farms would have been prompted immediately.

But it wasn't, so doubtless endangering raptors is receiving tacit administration approbation lately to sate the greenfolk. *sigh*

This ought to be good.

Figure it out.....

Obama caused there to be a desert? No way.

Hey let me ask you this muddy. Has there ever been fights over water in this part of the country before? Was the movie "Chinatown" just a made up story? Did Obama cause those fights before?

I ask because I think there is something inherently wrong with watering a desert. No matter how much food it can grow, it is a desert. All those fishies. They don't live in a desert. They live in water. They need that water to live like you and I need those strawberries and heads of lettuce.

But wait. I CAN live without those strawberries and heads of lettuce. Can those fish live without water?

Or does it make no fucking difference if those fish live or die to you muddy. If it makes no damn difference, just say so.

But don't expect everybody to feel that way.

And it wasn't Obama's fault there is a desert and a drought. I think they go hand and hand.

Duh

11683096-large.jpg

This ought to be good.

Figure it out.....

Obama caused there to be a desert? No way.

Hey let me ask you this muddy. Has there ever been fights over water in this part of the country before? Was the movie "Chinatown" just a made up story? Did Obama cause those fights before?

I ask because I think there is something inherently wrong with watering a desert. No matter how much food it can grow, it is a desert. All those fishies. They don't live in a desert. They live in water. They need that water to live like you and I need those strawberries and heads of lettuce.

But wait. I CAN live without those strawberries and heads of lettuce. Can those fish live without water?

Or does it make no fucking difference if those fish live or die to you muddy. If it makes no damn difference, just say so.

But don't expect everybody to feel that way.

And it wasn't Obama's fault there is a desert and a drought. I think they go hand and hand.

Don't play dumb.

The area was a desert before they set up farms using something you may not be aware of.

Irrigation.

Look up irrigation on Google dumb-ass.

Driving through California you'll see miles and miles of farms that need irrigation from the various sources, reservoirs, the Colorado river project. The Dems diverted all of the water to take care of a little fish instead of supplying water to farmers. Now why in the hell would they do that?

Because the lying pricks are beholding to environmentalist groups.

Forum List

Back