California DMV licensed 800,000 undocumented immigrants under 2-year-old law

Guess how many bought and/or maintained "required" insurance. not many. Very hard to track as some may sign up for 1mo (to obtain car plates?) But they don't keep it going. Yeah numbers are floating around. I'm not going to work (again). No links unless I feel like it! My tablet, my rules 2017.

It costs what? $1000/yr for citizen to pay car insurance? A good chunk is for "un-insured" motorist add-on required protection!

Last edited:
Those 800K are what % of total illegal population? The other millions don't need yet or don't know how yet.

Guess how many bought and/or maintained "required" insurance. not many. Very hard to track as some may sign up for 1mo (to obtain car plates?) But they don't keep it going. Yeah numbers are floating around. I'm not going to work (again). No links unless I feel like it! My tablet, my rules 2017.

I wonder what it does for insurance rates to have 800,000 illegal aliens with licenses.

I thought poor people couldn't get ID and that is why no one should check IDs to vote.

Now we see that California gives IDs to illegals. WHAT A COUNTRY!!!

So 800,000 people had to demonstrate driving skills and knowledge

It's an odd concept that people are too poor to get ID, but they can afford to own an automobile?

HUH?

The costs associated with owning and maintaining an automobile are significantly higher than obtaining an ID.

You have to cost of the car itself, maintenance, fuel, and insurance.

Here's a thought.

When people come to LIVE PERMANENTLY in America...they should submit all legal documents required to become a citizen. You don't have to become a citizen, that's perfectly fine...then just don't fucking live here.

Here in Phoenix when they wreck, they jump out and scatter like roaches. Cops trace the plate back to house with 20 wetbacks living in it and claim somebody must have stolen the car. When they do get caught they just head back to Nogales until ICE stops looking for them (usually just a couple days).

It's an odd concept that people are too poor to get ID, but they can afford to own an automobile?

HUH?

The costs associated with owning and maintaining an automobile are significantly higher than obtaining an ID.

You have to cost of the car itself, maintenance, fuel, and insurance.

Easy $500/mo to keep a reasonable car on road in CA. 50 gal of gas per mo is $125. Payments $250? Ins $100? Tires, parts, oil? $50?

It costs what? $1000/yr for citizen to pay car insurance? A good chunk is for "un-insured" motorist add-on required protection!

It will be interesting to see what happen to California when they have their federal subsidies pulled for breaking Federal law.

A Drivers License shows you have the skills and knowledge to operate a motor vehicle.....it does not grant citizenship

Capture.JPG

California Giving Drivers Licenses To Illegals; But It Gets WAY Worse Than That!

Can't find any date. But they seem to want to give them subsidized insurance?

Forum List

Back