California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state

Well, that’s something. And they have lost their super majority? Let’s see how much more they lose in the coming years, with their nutso policies.

If these numbers are so important to your job it should be easy to share them with us.

Until you do so you are just one more partisan zealot talking out of their ass in my opinion.

I will be waiting for some actual figures and not just "because I said so"

wow

you are being stubborn and obtuse

you just got your ass handed to you & you are still scrambling

the only thing you have demonstrated is that you don't understand how MSA numbers are compiled. To be fair, that puts you in the clear majority of the population

what you have attempted to do ITT is to assign credit to democrat run areas that show numbers that are heavily weighted with outlying areas in republican hands

do you really want to hang your hat on employment stats within city limits under democrat control?

If these numbers are so important to your job it should be easy to share them with us.

Until you do so you are just one more partisan zealot talking out of their ass in my opinion.

wow

you are being stubborn and obtuse

you just got your ass handed to you & you are still scrambling

the only thing you have demonstrated is that you don't understand how MSA numbers are compiled. To be fair, that puts you in the clear majority of the population

what you have attempted to do ITT is to assign credit to democrat run areas that show numbers that are heavily weighted with outlying areas in republican hands

do you really want to hang your hat on employment stats within city limits under democrat control?

Show me the numbers or shut the fuck up.

I have not attempted to do to assign credit to anyone, I did just what you asked in your post. Nothing more.

You on the other hand have posted a lot of bullshit and not one stat to back them up. Why is that? maybe because you are full of shit? that is my guess.

FWIW - the ONLY big city in the country that your method works for is Jacksonville, FL (the largest city in the country by land mass, includes all of Duval County)

sure, there are cities like Nashville that have incorporated the main county (Nashville merged with Davidson County); but even there, the best stats come from republican controlled Williamson County (one of the wealthiest counties in the country)

you are arguing with me on something I am quite familiar with; as these numbers are important to my job

so, it is time for you to admit you are wrong on this

it was a nice attempt; but the numbers do not support you

:popcorn:
you accuse everyone who disagrees with you as a "party zealot" - but i don't suppose you also realize you are the same way for being as fanatical about this as you are? so quick to blame and classify so you don't have to try and understand.

typical of "party idiots".

FWIW - the ONLY big city in the country that your method works for is Jacksonville, FL (the largest city in the country by land mass, includes all of Duval County)

sure, there are cities like Nashville that have incorporated the main county (Nashville merged with Davidson County); but even there, the best stats come from republican controlled Williamson County (one of the wealthiest counties in the country)

you are arguing with me on something I am quite familiar with; as these numbers are important to my job

you accuse everyone who disagrees with you as a "party zealot" - but i don't suppose you also realize you are the same way for being as fanatical about this as you are? so quick to blame and classify so you don't have to try and understand.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me, it has to do with talking shit without backing up a single thing they say...that is the hallmark of a party zealot.

His post asked for people to do a very specific thing, which I did. That is all, I did not give the Dems credit for shit, just gave the FACTS.

But partisan zealots do not like facts.

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me, it has to do with talking shit without backing up a single thing they say...that is the hallmark of a party zealot.

His post asked for people to do a very specific thing, which I did. That is all, I did not give the Dems credit for shit, just gave the FACTS.

it's a crutch word for you that you fall back on VERY QUICKLY. you dogged on me for it simply because i dared to talk to you. when you got nothing else, you do this crap.

it's a crutch word for you that you fall back on VERY QUICKLY. you dogged on me for it simply because i dared to talk to you. when you got nothing else, you do this crap.

So, did I do what was asked in the post or not? A simple yes or no will do.

Obstructionists to capitalism and thinly veiled communism it would appear. Astonishing. Odd that so many who are angry at Trump and his apparent friend in Moscow operate so closely to the Soviet system.

California Democrats want some businesses to fork over half tax-cut savings to state

Calling the Trump administration’s tax reform plan a “middle-class tax increase,” two California lawmakers introduced a bill that would force large companies to fork over half of their expected savings to the state.

Assemblymen Kevin McCarty and Phil Ting, both Democrats, introduced Assembly Constitutional Amendment 22, which calls for a 10 percent surcharge on companies with a net earnings over $1 million. The plan could potentially raise billions for the state's social services programs.

“It is unconscionable to force working families to pay the price for tax breaks and loopholes benefiting corporations and wealthy individuals,” Ting said in a statement, according to The San Francisco Chronicle. “This bill will help blunt the impact of the federal tax plan on everyday Californians by protecting funding for education, affordable health care and other core priorities.”

The paper reported that the two lawmakers face an up-hill battle because Democrats in the state have lost their supermajority in the Legislature.

The Trump administration’s tax bill cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. The administration contends that the lessened tax burden will stimulate the economy and help the U.S. stay competitive on a global scale.
Which is why the flaming liberal Bill Gate is taking his Techno City to Arizona. Such stupid people who vote Democrat...

don't care. i take off ignore for a bit to see who's i'm missing, see this shit and remember why i put people on ignore. you're not here to talk and learn ideas or other ways of doing things, you're here to argue and bitch at people.

have fun. i'm out again.

don't care. i take off ignore for a bit to see who's i'm missing, see this shit and remember why i put people on ignore. you're not here to talk and learn ideas or other ways of doing things, you're here to argue and bitch at people.

have fun. i'm out again.

kiss my ass. I post facts and your fellow zealot post opinion and I am the one in the wrong.

We know that as goes California and New York States...the national party will soon follow. No wonder blue states can’t attract jobs.
California Democrats want some businesses to fork over half tax-cut savings to state

So....

List of U.S. states and territories by unemployment rate - Wikipedia

unemployment rates by state.

1. Alaska at 7.2%. Republican Senate, House has more Republicans than any other party.
2. New Mexico at 6.3% Republican Governor,
3. Ohio at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
4. Kentucky at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
5. Mississippi at 5.3% Republican Governor, Senate, House
6. Louisiana at 5.2% Republican House and Senate
7. California.

Well, looks like 5 out of 6 of the top states for unemployment are basically Republican. Three of them have a Republican sweep of the Governor, House and Senate.

Yeah, Republican politics work amazingly.

Off topic deflection much?

You'd have to be fucking stupid to think this is off topic.

Apparently California and New York have bad unemployment because they're Democrat run.

But then that doesn't explain why Alaska, Ohio, Kentucky, Mississippi or Louisiana have higher rates.

have fun. i'm out again.

kiss my ass. I post facts and your fellow zealot post opinion and I am the one in the wrong.
A friend of mine is an Urban Planner and says you’re full of shit for all the reasons stated by DCBL.

have fun. i'm out again.

A friend of mine is an Urban Planner and says you’re full of shit for all the reasons stated by DCBL.

Post the numbers. Talk is cheap.

you are being a hack

it's called "urban blight" for a reason

again, you are pushing MSA numbers to demonstrate employment stats

one of your cities, Louisville, KY, includes FIVE counties in southern Indiana & SIX counties in northern Kentucky that have nothing to do with the democrat mayor in the big city

I thought you were a guy that could have an intelligent discussion and cede a fair point, hate to see that I was wrong...

We know that as goes California and New York States...the national party will soon follow. No wonder blue states can’t attract jobs.

Shouldn't your thread title say '2 Democrats in California want businesses to fork over half tax cut savings to state'?

this is actually a fair point, but it would be way more than just the 2 that authored this bill...

even if this bill passes, the chances of it becoming law are pretty low, as it has to face a state wide referendum

you are being a hack

it's called "urban blight" for a reason

again, you are pushing MSA numbers to demonstrate employment stats

one of your cities, Louisville, KY, includes FIVE counties in southern Indiana & FOUR counties in northern Kentucky that have nothing to do with the democrat mayor in the big city

I thought you were a guy that could have an intelligent discussion and cede a fair point, hate to see that I was wrong...

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

talk is cheap. I will be more than happy to cede the point when I am given the stats to show it is accurate.

You will forgive me for not taking your word for it, I hope.

You'd have to be fucking stupid to think this is off topic.

Apparently California and New York have bad unemployment because they're Democrat run.

But then that doesn't explain why Alaska, Ohio, Kentucky, Mississippi or Louisiana have higher rates.

you are correct, your point is absolutely on target

Alaska is an anomaly, but the others can be explained by urban blight

Forum List

Back