California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state

you accuse everyone who disagrees with you as a "party zealot" - but i don't suppose you also realize you are the same way for being as fanatical about this as you are? so quick to blame and classify so you don't have to try and understand.

typical of "party idiots".

It has nothing to do with disagreeing with me, it has to do with talking shit without backing up a single thing they say...that is the hallmark of a party zealot.

His post asked for people to do a very specific thing, which I did. That is all, I did not give the Dems credit for shit, just gave the FACTS.

But partisan zealots do not like facts.
it's a crutch word for you that you fall back on VERY QUICKLY. you dogged on me for it simply because i dared to talk to you. when you got nothing else, you do this crap.

So, did I do what was asked in the post or not? A simple yes or no will do.
don't care. i take off ignore for a bit to see who's i'm missing, see this shit and remember why i put people on ignore. you're not here to talk and learn ideas or other ways of doing things, you're here to argue and bitch at people.

have fun. i'm out again.

kiss my ass. I post facts and your fellow zealot post opinion and I am the one in the wrong.
i'm sure if i ask, they post facts too. and i never said i read what they said either cause it can be just as tedious. but you like to assume a lot so you can get right to your rant. :)

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

so, no, I am not going to look up numbers for every county and small city in every MSA you listed

they don't have stats that are easily accessible that break down by munis within an MSA

you know this, and you are being obtuse, as I already said

you thought you had me in a "gotcha"; but you don't

deal with it

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

so, no, I am not going to look up numbers for every county and small city in every MSA you listed

they don't have stats that are easily accessible that break down by munis within an MSA

deal with it

All talk, no action. Now I understand why you are such a partisan zealot

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

deal with it

Don’t do it for every one, just one.

Show me the numbers for Columbus Ohio.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We know that as goes California and New York States...the national party will soon follow. No wonder blue states can’t attract jobs.
California Democrats want some businesses to fork over half tax-cut savings to state

So....

List of U.S. states and territories by unemployment rate - Wikipedia

unemployment rates by state.

1. Alaska at 7.2%. Republican Senate, House has more Republicans than any other party.
2. New Mexico at 6.3% Republican Governor,
3. Ohio at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
4. Kentucky at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
5. Mississippi at 5.3% Republican Governor, Senate, House
6. Louisiana at 5.2% Republican House and Senate
7. California.

Well, looks like 5 out of 6 of the top states for unemployment are basically Republican. Three of them have a Republican sweep of the Governor, House and Senate.

Yeah, Republican politics work amazingly.

Do the same analysis with black unemployment in the past year.

it's a crutch word for you that you fall back on VERY QUICKLY. you dogged on me for it simply because i dared to talk to you. when you got nothing else, you do this crap.

don't care. i take off ignore for a bit to see who's i'm missing, see this shit and remember why i put people on ignore. you're not here to talk and learn ideas or other ways of doing things, you're here to argue and bitch at people.

have fun. i'm out again.

kiss my ass. I post facts and your fellow zealot post opinion and I am the one in the wrong.
A friend of mine is an Urban Planner and says you’re full of shit for all the reasons stated by DCBL.

Post the numbers. Talk is cheap.
The guy’s a computer and spends his life doings tons of research on individual Districts; are you willing to do that as opposed to pulling generalized numbers out of your rear end?

have fun. i'm out again.

A friend of mine is an Urban Planner and says you’re full of shit for all the reasons stated by DCBL.

The guy’s a computer and spends his life doings tons of research on individual Districts; are you willing to do that as opposed to pulling generalized numbers out of your rear end?

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.

have fun. i'm out again.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.
Your sound bite is CNN and MSNBC worthy.
Do some detailed research District by District and let us know your results in a few weeks.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.
Do some detailed research District by District and let us know your results in a few weeks.

Nope, is not going to happen. This was the request "now do the big cities in each of those states and look at their rates and who runs them". and I followed it to the T. But when you partizan zealots found out that the data did not back up your false assumptions you changed the goal post.

So far one of us has provided actual data, the others have talked a lot and not given a single bit of evidence other than "I guy I know told me..."

You are just one more partisan zealot fraud.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.

Nope, is not going to happen. This was the request "now do the big cities in each of those states and look at their rates and who runs them". and I followed it to the T. But when you partizan zealots found out that the data did not back up your false assumptions you changed the goal post.

So far one of us has provided actual data, the others have talked a lot and not given a single bit of evidence other than "I guy I know told me..."

I could also find “Rush Limbaugh” rolled up results in 15 seconds.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.

Show me the numbers you fraud.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.

Thanks for admitting you’re a lazy partisan piece of shit who won’t do research.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.

Thanks for admitting you’re a lazy partisan piece of shit who won’t do research.

I do not need to do research, you and your fellow zealot are making a claim, not me. It is not my job to do the research for your zealots frauds.

Anyone with an ounce of integrity does not make a claim and then ask someone else to prove it is true.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.

Kewl! An ex-marine who won’t do research.

SHOW ME THE NUMBERS.

Talk is cheap.

Show me the numbers you fraud. You made the claim, not me. Fucking loser

I do not need to do research, you and your fellow zealot are making a claim, not me. It is not my job to do the research for your zealots frauds.

Anyone with an ounce of integrity does not make a claim and then ask someone else to prove it is true.
You have dementia?
We reacted to your claim.

Show me the numbers you fraud. You made the claim, not me. Fucking loser
You made a claim about unemployment in D Districts and that claim was based on rolled up data.
You’re a fraud.

You have dementia?
We reacted to your claim.

I made no claim you fucking lying piece of shit. I provided data that was asked for by your fellow zealot, nothing more. Then you and your fellow zealot made the claim that the data was not accurate, to which I asked you to prove it...and here we stand. You and your fellow zealot are nothing but frauds

Forum List

Back