California Builds Housing for Homeless: $746,000 Per Unit

You need to pay more taxes, California!

Leftardism in full glory.

It's likely the cost of the land.

It’s more likely you are a fucking moron. WTF does single family homes in the nicest parts of the country have to do with homeless shelters?

Apparently you are not mentally capable of abstractions, anything not concrete must perplex you.

It’s more likely you are a fucking moron. WTF does single family homes in the nicest parts of the country have to do with homeless shelters?

Apparently you are not mentally capable of abstractions, anything not concrete must perplex you.
Obviously you think Democrats spending almost $800K per unit is acceptable.

All that money and it doesn't even have proper electricity.

Apparently you’re too fucking dumb to see the obvious.

Guys you gotta keep in mind that most of the homeless in California are americans that come from all states because the system failed them. Many are veterans. Before you bash California think about that first.

Most come here because of the weather and because they getting a helping hand, unlike in christian majority god loving states.

I challenge any of you to go to any homeless camp here in california if you find out that more than 20% are native Californians I'm willing to pay for your hotel stay here, food and airplane ti kets :). Any volunteers?
Why don’t YOU back up your claims with some evidence.

At that price they could rent an apartment for over 40 years

Guys you gotta keep in mind that most of the homeless in California are americans that come from all states because the system failed them. Many are veterans. Before you bash California think about that first.

Most come here because of the weather and because they getting a helping hand, unlike in christian majority god loving states.

I challenge any of you to go to any homeless camp here in california if you find out that more than 20% are native Californians I'm willing to pay for your hotel stay here, food and airplane ti kets :). Any volunteers?
Who took my dang wallet........it was you stealing everyone's money again........

Taxation is theft......you are a dang thief.

It's on the path to Detroit............everyone is leaving and they are even trying to rob people leaving.......

Idiots like this go...........why are you leaving as they rape the people there.........lmao

brain damage.

excuse me folks----what does a "unit housing" in this program in california consist of?
Based on the price they better be 4 bed 3 bath on the fucking beach.

that would be nice. Do the lucky homeless get them free of charge?

They receive special training for the contest........for the elitist pricks entertainment that consider them their pets.

Such a nice place.........

Have you ever seen this.

Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point.
LMAO! Do you know what your point is?

What does that have to do with overpriced units to provide shelter to them.

There is zero excuse for the government to spend almost 800k to house a single homeless person - that is asinine.
Answering your question, no is not acceptable and the City controller answered why is that. But we Californians are at least wanna help the homeless....other states just ship them out.

Why don’t YOU back up your claims with some evidence.
Dude I live here, no one is from here, so are the homeless....I joke and talk to them all the time. Most have drug or mental issues...and the first thing I ask where you from. Most are from out of state. they are like everyone else, they migrated here because they think is better than other places, where the weather is harsh and there is hardly any helping hand from local government.

Somebody is lining their pockets. The situation is similar to the homes built for Customs and Border Patrol agents in Ajo, AZ during the Obama administration. On average the government spent over $600,00 per house.

I believe it is called "graft, and corruption ".

Forum List

Back