California Builds Housing for Homeless: $746,000 Per Unit

Guys you gotta keep in mind that most of the homeless in California are americans that come from all states because the system failed them. Many are veterans. Before you bash California think about that first.

Most come here because of the weather and because they getting a helping hand, unlike in christian majority god loving states.

I challenge any of you to go to any homeless camp here in california if you find out that more than 20% are native Californians I'm willing to pay for your hotel stay here, food and airplane ti kets :). Any volunteers?
Heroin and free needles and a place.to.shot up is a helping hand?

You need to pay more taxes, California!

Leftardism in full glory.

Therein lies the problem with government doing anything.

I built a 3500 square foot home with radiant floor heating central air a hot tub and many premium upgrades for 280K.

And these idiots can't build 1000 square foot apartments for less than 3/4 of a million each?

Guys you gotta keep in mind that most of the homeless in California are americans that come from all states because the system failed them. Many are veterans. Before you bash California think about that first.

Most come here because of the weather and because they getting a helping hand, unlike in christian majority god loving states.

I challenge any of you to go to any homeless camp here in california if you find out that more than 20% are native Californians I'm willing to pay for your hotel stay here, food and airplane ti kets :). Any volunteers?
What does that have to do with overpriced units to provide shelter to them.

There is zero excuse for the government to spend almost 800k to house a single homeless person - that is asinine.
Answering your question, no is not acceptable and the City controller answered why is that. But we Californians are at least wanna help the homeless....other states just ship them out.
That does not answer my question at all, what you stated has nothing to do with the overpriced homes and the contention that other states 'ship' their homeless away, beyond being hyperbolic nonsense, also has absolutely nothing to do with those asinine prices.

Hilarious you think spending almost $800K in tax money to house a couple of homeless druggies is a great idea.
Like I said, California is a great example of how you Leftards govern.

Heroin and free needles and a place.to.shot up is a helping hand?
Meth, heroin wrecking havoc in white communities all over the US. You seem to like that.

Hilarious you think spending almost $800K in tax money to house a couple of homeless druggies is a great idea.
I didnt say I agree with that. Just like trump you guys lie constantly.

Your spinning the story while refusing to condemn the spending let’s everyone know you support it.

Your spinning the story while refusing to condemn the spending let’s everyone know you support it.
Only trump that knows how to spin things....Do i agree on spending that kind of money to house 1 or 2 people? No, But i'm for helping people.

Only trump that knows how to spin things....Do i agree on spending that kind of money to house 1 or 2 people? No, But i'm for helping people.
Is that why Leftists give the least charity of any group? I can cite studies again if you don’t believe it.

Last edited:
You need to pay more taxes, California!

Leftardism in full glory.

It costs a lot of money to keep paying all of those contributors and back scratchers off. You've got the unions, the party muckey mucks and all the rest of em. It's a long and ever growing list.

Is that why Leftists give the least charity of any group? I can cite studies again if you don’t believe it.
Anti refugees? Cons
Anti immigrants? Cons
Anti helping the distressed ? Cons
Anti helping the homeless? Cons
No wonder the homeless amd veterans with issues flock to blue cities especially here in California.

Anti refugees? Cons
Anti immigrants? Cons
Anti helping the distressed ? Cons
Anti helping the homeless? Cons
No wonder the homeless amd veterans with issues flock to blue cities especially here in California.
Hilarious. All you have are hilarious lies.
Watching you defend spending $800K to House one homeless druggie is just icing on the cake.

Forum List

Back