California boasts number one economy in US

I hate the Communist-Prog agenda pushed by a minority onto those of us who just want to be left alone to live our lives. The Comm-Progs ruin everything they touch.
What is it you’re being denied by the Comm-Progs?
Nothing - They still angrier than a puffed toad that they couldn’t overthrow democracy and install a prick-tater for life!

I hate the Communist-Prog agenda pushed by a minority onto those of us who just want to be left alone to live our lives. The Comm-Progs ruin everything they touch.
What is it you’re being denied by the Comm-Progs?
Nothing - They still angrier than a puffed toad that they couldn’t overthrow democracy and install a prick-tater for life!
So it's all about FEELZ with them?

This is sure to trigger a few Callie-haters! :)

Naw. . . it is just going to highlight how you hate the poor, and are on the side of the billionaire class.

Nice.

That COVID scam was a boon for silicon valley and a death nail for small businesses. And the government helped them more than small farms and small biz.

Ten billionaires reap $400bn boost to wealth during pandemic​

Covid-19 pushed many into poverty but brought huge benefits for some of the wealthiest, renewing calls for fairer taxes

Naw. . . it is just going to highlight how you hate the poor, and are on the side of the billionaire class.

Nice.

That COVID scam was a boon for silicon valley and a death nail for small businesses. And the government helped them more than small farms and small biz.

Covid-19 pushed many into poverty but brought huge benefits for some of the wealthiest, renewing calls for fairer taxes
Yes, bazillionaires did great during the pandemic while the poor and middle class were schlonged. But what does that specifically have to do with California?

I have lived my entire life here and find other states to retarded to live in. I don't evengo to other state now i just travel europe.
It never fails.
TM is traveling about Europe while you’re about to sweat like a pig, swat bugs and eat nothing but bbq.
If you don’t live in a culinary bbq wasteland, then you’re likely in one of the larger cities.
With no disrespect to good bbq ;)

Nice.

Yes, bazillionaires did great during the pandemic while the poor and middle class were schlonged. But what does that specifically have to do with California?
What it means, is the political clout of one of Cali's biggest industries is what contributed to it's economic gains. It manipulated the federal government to get ahead, the lower and middle classes have no such vehicle to manipulate favors from the feds.

. . . but you know what? You all are living on borrowed time.

Brag all you want. The rest of the nation knows your "promised land," has, by your own actions, inherent cancer, and the land you are living on is far beyond it's carrying capacity. . . the values most of you espouse are not being lived by, and thus, you have all cursed yourselves and the land you live on.

I pity you more than I envy you.
Only the wealthy, in their little bubbles will be safe for long. They rest of the state will eventually be a victim of it's own limits.
. . . and dear lord help it if it gets hit with multiple natural disasters at once. Good thing it isn't prone to those. :rolleyes:

Eventually? Karma and the grace of the creator will make you all pay for bribing politicians, and using Hollywood to propagandize the nation. IMO

Running out of water and time: How unprepared is California for 2021’s drought?​

Nice.

What it means, is the political clout of one of Cali's biggest industries is what contributed to it's economic gains. It manipulated the federal government to get ahead, the lower and middle classes have no such vehicle to manipulate favors from the feds.

Brag all you want. The rest of the nation knows your "promised land," has, by your own actions, inherent cancer, and the land you are living on is far beyond it's carrying capacity. . . the values most of you espouse are not being lived by, and thus, you have all cursed yourselves and the land you live on.

Only the wealthy, in their little bubbles will be safe for long. They rest of the state will eventually be a victim of it's own limits.
. . . and dear lord help it if it gets hit with multiple natural disasters at once. Good thing it isn't prone to those. :rolleyes:

Eventually? Karma and the grace of the creator will make you all pay for bribing politicians, and using Hollywood to propagandize the nation. IMO

Running out of water and time: How unprepared is California for 2021’s drought?​

Dude you amuse me so do continue. Uncle Joe didn’t favor blue states over red ones in COVID relief.
Callie got more because their population is 10 million over next nearest state in population.
Is this hard for you? Cuz I can’t dumb it down any further ;-)

Nice.

Dude you amuse me so do continue. Uncle Joe didn’t favor blue states over red ones in COVID relief.
Callie got more because their population is 10 million over next nearest state in population.
It. . . actually wasn't Joe. Get out of your partisan mindset.

It was Trump and the congress responsible for the CARES act. Trump made it so the journalists and the public could not easily see what the FED was doing.

Nice.

It was Trump and the congress responsible for the CARES act. Trump made it so the journalists and the public could not easily see what the FED was doing.

Ah yes, Dotard sent everyone 600 bucks and then he & Lil Stevie Munchkin bailed out their buddies. ALWAYS the givers huh? :lol:

1623780119455.jpeg

Last edited:

Nice.

Ah yes, Dotard sent everyone 600 bucks and then he & Lil Stevie Munchkin bailed out their buddies. ALWAYS the givers huh? :lol:

View attachment 501752
Yeah, favoring the billionaires, and coddling the poor is working out so well for Cali.

The mores you have cultivated out there are going to keep your wonderful paradise afloat for a good long time. . . . to be sure. :rolleyes:

Thief steals items from San Francisco Walgreens with security filming in plain sight​

Nice.

View attachment 501752
Yeah, favoring the billionaires, and coddling the poor is working out so well for Cali.

The mores you have cultivated out there are going to keep your wonderful paradise afloat for a good long time. . . . to be sure. :rolleyes:

Thief steals items from San Francisco Walgreens with security filming in plain sight​

ANOTHER irrevelent linky?
Today, you’re the undisputed champ! ;)

Nice.

View attachment 501752

I'm crushing it, the whole forum knows that you live in your own reality Dr. Feelgood.

They are only irreverent to those who live on Da Nile. :heehee:

iu

Nice.

View attachment 501752

I'm crushing it, the whole forum knows that you live in your own reality Dr. Feelgood.

They are only irreverent to those who live on Da Nile. :heehee:

iu
Well yay you! :D

1623781772326.jpeg

I'm sorry. Can you please repeat that?

I can't hear you over all the California moving trucks unloading here.
California is kicking Texas' ass

Than why are all their companies moving to Texas?

Trigger numero dos ^

Well Boots, guess ya’d better brace yourself for 40 million more.
Callie is sure to be a ghost town by 2022! ;)
A population the size of OREGON move here over the last 5 years or so.

How's that dick taste?
Big whoop - There are only 4 million people in Oregon!
ONLY 4 MILLION.

:laughing0301:

So, you think it's insignificant that YOUR ENTIRE STATE moved to Texas?
:oops:

Well, then. I guess were only sort-of awesome if we only increase our population by 15-20%.

:auiqs.jpg:
Assuming I believe your 4 million in 5 years figure (I’ve learned NOT to believe a word you say ;-) That’d be 13%.
It’s true however that a lot of big companies have moved to the DFW area for tax reasons bringing tons of people with ‘em.
Not because anyone wanted to leave Callie for that hellhole mind ya! :lol:

LOL....California is bleeding companies like a sliced Jugular.

California is kicking Texas' ass

Than why are all their companies moving to Texas?
Because Texas doesn't care if they pollute the environment or screw their employees.

Forum List

Back