California boasts number one economy in US

This is sure to trigger a few Callie-haters! :)

Well, you sad little hack of a moron, unlike you, I actually live in CA.

The wealthy are doing very very well as they always do while the poor and working classes are getting crushed. An enormous ratio of small business have been closed due to the Scamdemic while Big Corporations gained their profits. The money printing which makes the Rich Much Much Richer is now driving up inflation, which again hurts the poor and the working classes the most. $8.8B of income has left the state due to the unfriendly business climate, high taxes and the Scamdemic.

If the definition of #1 Economy means turning workers into serfs, then yes, CA is #1, but that is a very dubious distinction.
I also lived in california for decades. Left 5 years ago. One of the best decisions I ever made. The weather was nice, way too many people, cost of living was ridiculous, and the government was a self-serving bloated pig of bureaucracy, high taxation, and poor function. I used to rehearse in downtown LA, worked in Hollywood. Drug addicted and insane homeless people rule the streets in many areas.
Carmel was pretty nice, though, if you're rich.

Central Coast is the only place I might consider living in CA again, but you’re right.
In 2018 I looked at home prices in Pismo Beach/ Morrow Bay area and maybe could have afforded 1200 sf with no ocean view.

The wealthy are doing very very well as they always do while the poor and working classes are getting crushed. An enormous ratio of small business have been closed due to the Scamdemic while Big Corporations gained their profits. The money printing which makes the Rich Much Much Richer is now driving up inflation, which again hurts the poor and the working classes the most. $8.8B of income has left the state due to the unfriendly business climate, high taxes and the Scamdemic.

If the definition of #1 Economy means turning workers into serfs, then yes, CA is #1, but that is a very dubious distinction.
I also lived in california for decades. Left 5 years ago. One of the best decisions I ever made. The weather was nice, way too many people, cost of living was ridiculous, and the government was a self-serving bloated pig of bureaucracy, high taxation, and poor function. I used to rehearse in downtown LA, worked in Hollywood. Drug addicted and insane homeless people rule the streets in many areas.

I've lived virtually my entire life in CA and am staying for family reasons. I also want to see what happens elsewhere over the next couple of years or so. The Shithole phenom is spreading to other states and I do not want to jump out of the frying pan just to land into another blue-flamed fire.

And the weather here is extraordinarily gorgeous with no humidity, bugs and snow drifts. It's hard to beat.

I'm sorry. Can you please repeat that?

I can't hear you over all the California moving trucks unloading here.
Trigger numero dos ^

Well Boots, guess ya’d better brace yourself for 40 million more.
Callie is sure to be a ghost town by 2022! ;)
A population the size of OREGON move here over the last 5 years or so.

How's that dick taste?
Big whoop - There are only 4 million people in Oregon!
ONLY 4 MILLION.

:laughing0301:

So, you think it's insignificant that YOUR ENTIRE STATE moved to Texas?
:oops:

Well, then. I guess were only sort-of awesome if we only increase our population by 15-20%.

:auiqs.jpg:
Assuming I believe your 4 million in 5 years figure (I’ve learned NOT to believe a word you say ;-) That’d be 13%.
It’s true however that a lot of big companies have moved to the DFW area for tax reasons bringing tons of people with ‘em.
Not because anyone wanted to leave Callie for that hellhole mind ya! :lol:
See the 2010 census vs. the 2020 census. That 10-year span was 15.9%.

Okay, lets pretend it has been steady since 2010.

The Entire City of Minneapolis moved to Texas every single year since 2010.

You're right. That sounds so much better.

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
ONLY 4 MILLION.

Well, then. I guess were only sort-of awesome if we only increase our population by 15-20%.

Assuming I believe your 4 million in 5 years figure (I’ve learned NOT to believe a word you say ;-) That’d be 13%.
It’s true however that a lot of big companies have moved to the DFW area for tax reasons bringing tons of people with ‘em.
Oh. So, it was because Texas is better? Or, was it because Texas is better?

Which one was it?

Commie California is also last in education, first in poverty, first in homelessness, first in the amount of regulation, first in taxation, first in Illegals, first in welfare, highest in cost of housing and Number One in debt. That doesn't include all the Libtard stupidly we hear about.

The Hollywood and Silicon Valley dipshits may be staying and we know about all the Illegals flooding in but the middle class are fleeing.

After a massive bailout....every state should be number one.....but I'm sure in a day or so this will be shown to be false.....If CA projects out thirty years their public pension plan will kill them economically....

I've lived virtually my entire life in CA and am staying for family reasons. I also want to see what happens elsewhere over the next couple of years or so. The Shithole phenom is spreading to other states and I do not want to jump out of the frying pan just to land into another blue-flamed fire.

And the weather here is extraordinarily gorgeous with no humidity, bugs and snow drifts. It's hard to beat.
“Blue-flamed fire”? :laughing0301: So you love the weather, humidity, lack of bugs - But it’s still a shithole?

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
ONLY 4 MILLION.

Which one was it?

Neither, employees had no choice if they wanted to keep their jobs.
Btw, I was kidding about all of Texas being a hellhole. Austin is nice (LOVE SXSW!) but I couldn’t handle the bugs, heat & humidity ;)

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
ONLY 4 MILLION.

Which one was it?

Neither, employees had no choice if they wanted to keep their jobs.
Btw, I was kidding about all of Texas being a hellhole. Austin is nice (LOVE SXSW!) but I couldn’t handle the bugs, heat & humidity ;)
Austin is a nice place for live music, but I could watch 40 acres of that city burn with nothing but joy in my heart (fuck the fucking longhorns). "Bugs, heat, and humidity" only bother those who eat too many simple/refined carbohydrates (sugar) and those who fail to exercise.

Commie California is also last in education, first in poverty, first in homelessness, first in the amount of regulation, first in taxation, first in Illegals, first in welfare, highest in cost of housing and Number One in debt. That doesn't include all the Libtard stupidly we hear about.

The Hollywood and Silicon Valley dipshits may be staying and we know about all the Illegals flooding in but the middle class are fleeing.
Callie isn’t #1 in debt per capita loon. The rest of your claims are pure pants on fire!

“Blue-flamed fire”? :laughing0301: So you love the weather, humidity, lack of bugs - But it’s still a shithole?

I hate the Communist-Prog agenda pushed by a minority onto those of us who just want to be left alone to live our lives. The Comm-Progs ruin everything they touch.

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
AS a trump lover you should know how dick tastes.

I have lived my entire life here and find other states to retarded to live in. I don't evengo to other state now i just travel europe.

SawEmOfEmote150ms.gif

I hate the Communist-Prog agenda pushed by a minority onto those of us who just want to be left alone to live our lives. The Comm-Progs ruin everything they touch.

You Trumpublicans are the minority. Y’all lost by 7,052,770 certified votes ;)

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
AS a trump lover you should know how dick tastes.
Did you just give me the old I'm-rubber-you're-glue response? The old I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I response?
:laugh:

Forum List

Back