California billboards cross out 'Don't Mess With Texas': "The Texas Miracle Died In Uvalde. Don't Move To Texas" High School Uvalde Player to wear #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It has now been three months since Greg Abbott told 21 families in Uvalde that "it could have been worse." Since then, he has refused to do a single thing to prevent another mass shooting. We are going to defeat him so it doesn't keep getting worse in Texas.

Funny how California realizes their policies are causing people to move out. Sad part is they are using a tragedy to try and discourage people from leaving.
But then again I never expected much in the way of morals from the leaders of California

What's the difference between a gangbang murder and any other?
Gangbangers aren`t a threat to the public. The guys shooting up grocery stores, churches, synagogues, schools, movie theaters, etc. are.
Is there anything else I can help you with today?

It has now been three months since Greg Abbott told 21 families in Uvalde that "it could have been worse." Since then, he has refused to do a single thing to prevent another mass shooting. We are going to defeat him so it doesn't keep getting worse in Texas.

Are you too stupid to know that the tragedy in Uvalde could have been greatly reduced if not prevented if it wasn't for the dumbass low IQ Hispanic chickenshit leadership in that D+10 district?

Those chickenshits stood around and did nothing while the asshole killed children. How in the hell is that Abbot's fault you moron?

I don't care about TX so much (they made their bed of fail) but I would much prefer that CA residents stay in CA.
People in States like Texas are worried about Californians ( Americans) and meanwhile millions of Brown Turd Worlders are swarming into their States ( Like Texas )

Democrats are literally begging people to stay in their shit hole.

The only people moving to California are criminals and homeless from all over the world threw Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back