Cali: Hispanic rapes, murders 8 year old Madison Middleton "to see how people would react";

Shall we start a thread of white females murdered at the hands of.....shit.....that's intolerant of me. Nevermind.

15-Year-Old Hispanic Rapes and Murders 8-Year-Old White Girl Wanted To Know How People Would React The Last Refuge

Wonderful loving Mexican male.....coaxed little white girl, 8 year old Madison Middleton, up to his place.....and raped her then strangled her to death and dumped her in a trash bin.

Why? Told police he just wanted to see how people would react.

But Trump is the bad guy huh?
Sociopaths come in all flavors. His race matters only to bigots.

And, cute little girl. Spell her damn name right next time - Madyson.

15-Year-Old Hispanic Rapes and Murders 8-Year-Old White Girl Wanted To Know How People Would React The Last Refuge

Wonderful loving Mexican male.....coaxed little white girl, 8 year old Madison Middleton, up to his place.....and raped her then strangled her to death and dumped her in a trash bin.

Sociopaths come in all flavors. His race matters only to bigots.

And, cute little girl. Spell her damn name right next time - Madyson.

The killers race only matters to bigots? Ok. I'll remember that next time a liberal notes a cop is white.

Yes. Madyson. My mistake.

I'm sure Obama won't give a fuck about her either.

"As for a motive, the boy told police that he had been considering suicide and that he had wanted to see how people would react by killing the girl, the source said."

It's a pretty good guess he's about to find out. We are not amused...

Liberals will react by barely mentioning it. If races were reversed.....holy hell. California liberals would try to ban white people from California. Then get confused about where they should live.

Since illegals don't commit crime at a higher rate than citizens, their crimes are no worse than those of legal citizens.

Yeah. Tell that to the families of the victims.

Just another PC-protected group. Spin, spin, spin.
Yes, I'm sure the Capital Murder charges he's facing means he's protected. They'll probably give him the keys to the city eh Mac? Give it a fuckin' rest.

Last edited:
Since illegals don't commit crime at a higher rate than citizens, their crimes are no worse than those of legal citizens.

Yeah. Tell that to the families of the victims.

Just another PC-protected group. Spin, spin, spin.
Yes, I'm sure the Capital Murder charges he's facing means he's protect. They'll probably give him the keys to the city eh Mac? Give it a fuckin' rest.
Spin, spin, spin.

"As for a motive, the boy told police that he had been considering suicide and that he had wanted to see how people would react by killing the girl, the source said."

and now he can sit in the very hard metal chair, and see how his body reacts to electricity.

Interesting...yet, the article does not state whether this boy is an illegal or not.

This proves nothing other than the heinous crime that it is.

and now he can sit in the very hard metal chair, and see how his body reacts to electricity.
Before that his cell mate will see how his mouth and ass reacts to a cock. Life is about to get really bad for this loser.

How would Americans react? Just like the poster above: They DEFEND them and call you Racist!

Illegals LOVE kids because the age of consent in Mexico is 12. 8 years old is not that much of a difference for them.

It proves he's racist. Illegal or not....he's Hispanic and his victim is white. You liberals showed us race matters. So....we note it.

OF COURSE....Libs will say it's awful...."but he was suicidal". Yeah. So was Sandra Bland....but they don't care there.

i cant find this in any news sources out here buc.....not one....all the sources say the same thing,the cops are not revealing what he said in their interviews....so how did these guys from "last refuge" get info that no one else has?....and who the hell is last refuge?...

Interesting...yet, the article does not state whether this boy is an illegal or not.

This proves nothing other than the heinous crime that it is.
the kid was born in Santa Cruz and is half Filipino......

Forum List

Back