Cal State system ditches SAT/ACT, citing ‘equity and fairness,’ ‘high-stress’.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m so old I remember when college prepared you for the real world. Wonder why there’s so many Karen’s running around loose without getting psychiatric help?

Look no further than our ‘higher’ education system.

It won't be long before they no longer require students to take any test, only show up regularly and by doing so, graduate college with a degree in anything. Frankly I'm not in favor of going to any physicians that have come out of these leftist colleges/universities, they'll be no better than so-called doctors that graduate from third-world nations educational centers.

It won't be long before they no longer require students to take any test, only show up regularly and by doing so, graduate college with a degree in anything. Frankly I'm not in favor of going to any physicians that have come out of these leftist colleges/universities, they'll be no better than so-called doctors that graduate from third-world nations educational centers.
Having to show up is pretty racist.

I’m so old I remember when college prepared you for the real world. Wonder why there’s so many Karen’s running around loose without getting psychiatric help?

Look no further than our ‘higher’ education system.

The SAT is stressful? FUCK. Life is stressful, you better be able to handle it. As for equity--Those business people who have been properly prepared are going to look at these morons and show them what equity is as they increase theirs. America is lost.

The SAT is stressful? FUCK. Life is stressful, you better be able to handle it. As for equity--Those business people who have been properly prepared are going to look at these morons and show them what equity is as they increase theirs. America is lost.
It’s why anyone hiring these days is crazy to hire anyone younger than 35.

This goes along with people needing help to apply to college ... maybe you're not smart enough for college if you can't figure out how to apply ...

Actually it might be safer to see a Mexican Doctor than one that graduated from one of those leftist shit holes!

School choice which means a school CANNOT deny an education to any student that apies. If they are a behavioral disruption the school MUST still accept them and has to carefully watch disciinary measures. VERY CAREGULLY

Forum List

Back