Cain got caught in a lie.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

How Many times have you been arrested Protesting RDean??? Bullshit walks. Demonstrating, Protesting, Civil Disobedience, is a matter of Free Will, and Conscience, just like Religion. Who the Fuck are You to dictate what Cain or Anyone else does? Who are you to have expectation of another being, and judge them unworthy? You are really a bottom feeder sometimes. I actually feel sorry for you.

So by your criteria, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are more than qualified to comment on Herman and the Civil Rights issue.

No, and neither am I, and I probably have more Arrests than both of them combined. This is not a Pissing contest. Who is anyone to Judge Cain for not Protesting or getting arrested. It is a matter of conviction, conscience, that is not found outside yourself. You are neither a better or worse person, as a result of it. We Each have Our Own Path. How long do you expect to live your life according to the expectations of others, diverting you from what is necessary for you?

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

Yea thats what we need is a president thats more 'black' then obama.

Yup I said it, Cain is more 'black' then Obama. (by black I mean ghetto 'wheres my mule and cart' cant do anything cause of white people chitlins on thanksgiving black).

Just cause the rest of you cant come out and say it I will. No way Americans are going to be given a choice of not funny bill cosboy and the black guy who thinks he is white.

And thats why you all waste your time with cain, the only reason he is in race at all is because they have to 'represent'.

Of course he can't be a role model (according to the left)! He is a man who went to school, studied hard, got good grades, got out of his situation with those grades and went to college, excelled there, went to grad school, excelled there, and ran a large business and improved his socio-economic standing.

Nope, he sucks as a role model. The left does not want African Americans educated because the more ignorant a person is, the easier they are to lead by the nose.

Fucking racist.

He ran an f'in pizza parlar, yeah that is presidential.

Y'all are desperate. and haven't come up with viable yet.

nouns are your friend, hemingway.

:thup:

There is no class warfare until the middle class fights back.
Seen NYC lately? It's Class Envy, not warfare
Look at Republicans. Slashing education. Voter suppression. Tax cuts for billionaires.Obama continued. Subsidies for corporations. Ditto. Working to move millions of jobs to China. GE ring any bells? You have to "fight back" or Republicans will leave this a "third world country". Look at Cantor, arguing against disaster relief. Republican shouting "let him die" and cheering executions.

Look at North Carolina working to return to segregation.
Seen Detroit lately?
How Republicans dealt with New Orleans after Katrina.

The promise of "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then passing law after law based on religious and social issues.
Link?
I know you are nodding your head up and down, "But these are good things". And that's why we have to fight.

Blacks fought for their rights. "If not now, when?"

And it worked. And that fight was against white conservatives. The same confederate conservatives that yearn for the "good old days".
Me in Red

Now I know this will probably run you off as you can't debate facts, so.....
:eusa_hand:

Cain is clearly an Uncle Tom. While there is nothing illegal about that - it certainly denotes a measure of dishonesty as to who he is. His past civil rights non-participation; hiding behind the Navy as a civilian to avoid Vietnam; zero political experience. Hell, has he ever advocated for anything - racial or otherwise?

You sure have walked far enough in his shoes to know him inside out. Either that or your Premise is inside out. In all fairness, You have not given him a fair chance. I'm not supporting Anyone yet, nor have I ruled Anyone out, except Obama.

How Many times have you been arrested Protesting RDean??? Bullshit walks. Demonstrating, Protesting, Civil Disobedience, is a matter of Free Will, and Conscience, just like Religion. Who the Fuck are You to dictate what Cain or Anyone else does? Who are you to have expectation of another being, and judge them unworthy? You are really a bottom feeder sometimes. I actually feel sorry for you.
Funny thing is, when I was an undergrad, I was one of two women in the Chemical Engineering school at the time. There was plenty of sexism, blatant, as a matter of fact. The other woman and I talked about making a stink about it. We decided not to because we would better serve future women in the discipline by succeeding in it and graduating.

And now, the graduating classes are close to 50% female.

What a fucking crock of shit this is from brain-dead partisans who sell out REAL bigotry and racism by marginalizing it with this crap for a lame-ass partisan points.

The plus is, though, when I see the rare glimmer of integrity from a partisan, I do remember it and it makes me have hope for Americans.

Unfortunately, that is short-lived.

So by your criteria, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are more than qualified to comment on Herman and the Civil Rights issue.

No, and neither am I, and I probably have more Arrests than both of them combined. This is not a Pissing contest. Who is anyone to Judge Cain for not Protesting or getting arrested. It is a matter of conviction, conscience, that is not found outside yourself. You are neither a better or worse person, as a result of it. We Each have Our Own Path. How long do you expect to live your life according to the expectations of others, diverting you from what is necessary for you?

I stopped worrying about others expectations when I was 6 years old. Mine are the only expectations I live my life to.

P.S. Re-read your criteria.

As a Native American - I know EXACTLY why.

Should I, as a black man, call Russell Means an Uncle Tomahawk?

I fail to see the similarity? Russell Means is an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people. He does heavy lifting for his people.

The similarity is: I don't have the right to call a Native American an "Uncle Tomahawk" unless I am a Native American. Just as you don't have the right to call Herman Cain a Uncle Tom, unless you are a black American.

I fail to see the similarity? Russell Means is an Oglala Sioux activist for the rights of Native American people. He does heavy lifting for his people.

The similarity is: I don't have the right to call a Native American an "Uncle Tomahawk" unless I am a Native American. Just as you don't have the right to call Herman Cain a Uncle Tom, unless you are a black American.

bullshit. i have the right to call anybody anything i want. i may not like the consequences, but i certainly have the right.

Uncle Tom???

Really?

Liberals hate it when they escape from their plantation, huh?

Is this the same "plantation" that republican-voting, white, evangelical, christians are on?

No.
It's the ghetto plantations that your democratic leaders want to keep you in so you'll be forever dependent on them.

And if you can't capitalize Christ's name, keep Him out of your posts.
:eusa_shhh:

bullshit. i have the right to call anybody anything i want. i may not like the consequences, but i certainly have the right.

Me to...I have the right to SAY anything I went. Freedom of speech was made for speech that wasn't liked. That is a fact. :eusa_whistle:

Is Tomahawk a common name for Native American men?

Obama is 50 years old; Cain is 65 years old. I find it very difficult to understand how an able black man could/would have just ignored the civil rights movement without any participation. The African-American Civil Right Movement took place during the 1955-1968 timeframe. Surely Cain could have jumped in there somewhere to show some support for his race. Does he not have any racial loyalty? Even many whites were marching and protesting on behalf of blacks during this period.

Uncle Tom???

Really?

Liberals hate it when they escape from their plantation, huh?

Is this the same "plantation" that republican-voting, white, evangelical, christians are on?

No.
It's the ghetto plantations that your democratic leaders want to keep you in so you'll be forever dependent on them.

And if you can't capitalize Christ's name, keep Him out of your posts.
:eusa_shhh:

Does that go for allah, budda or vishnu as well?

What has the national republican party done for white, evangelical, christians over the past 50 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back