Cain got caught in a lie.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

You are a worthless person, and I generally ignore you. However, this cannot be ignored. How exactly does a person EARN the rights derived from the Civil Rights movement? You are sick in the head.

There is no class warfare until the middle class fights back.

Look at Republicans. Slashing education. Voter suppression. Tax cuts for billionaires. Subsidies for corporations. Working to move millions of jobs to China. You have to "fight back" or Republicans will leave this a "third world country". Look at Cantor, arguing against disaster relief. Republican shouting "let him die" and cheering executions.

Look at North Carolina working to return to segregation.

How Republicans dealt with New Orleans after Katrina.

The promise of "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then passing law after law based on religious and social issues.

I know you are nodding your head up and down, "But these are good things". And that's why we have to fight.
You are still a fucking racist.

Hey Rdean, is it just black conservatives who have to 'earn' the 'benefits' of the civil rights act?

Fucking racist.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

You are a worthless person, and I generally ignore you. However, this cannot be ignored. How exactly does a person EARN the rights derived from the Civil Rights movement? You are sick in the head.

There is no class warfare until the middle class fights back.

Look at Republicans. Slashing education. Voter suppression. Tax cuts for billionaires. Subsidies for corporations. Working to move millions of jobs to China. You have to "fight back" or Republicans will leave this a "third world country". Look at Cantor, arguing against disaster relief. Republican shouting "let him die" and cheering executions.

Look at North Carolina working to return to segregation.

How Republicans dealt with New Orleans after Katrina.

The promise of "Jobs Jobs Jobs" and then passing law after law based on religious and social issues.

I know you are nodding your head up and down, "But these are good things". And that's why we have to fight.

Blacks fought for their rights. "If not now, when?"

And it worked.

Thanks for proving you're a worthless person for not even addressing my valid question much less having the integrity to apologize for inflicting your stupidity upon us.

I don't know if I can watch this blood bath. We're walking into the core of Obama's full strength. If there were anything Obama has great skill at it's what we're moving towards...This is not a issue that our base can convince the brainwashed center of...It is going to be the nastiest fucking election in American history.

You have to be fucking kidding me...someone invoked the name of Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson and Al "Let's burn Jewish businesses" Sharpton in a thread about bigotry and racism?????

No fucking way is even Deanie-do that stupid. If so, he really needs to be institutionalized at this point. That kind of profound stupidity is dangerous to his own health and safety.

Amen! I watch it yesterday and today. Cain is certainly not a role model for blacks!

So now we have to have role models for blacks and role models for whites?

Then for goodness sakes why in the hell do we have MLK day for everyone? I thought you dismissed the color and admired the courage and peaceful ways to make a point? Black didn't make Martin Luther King great. It was his mind, his courage and leadership.

So, if you feel you need a role model for blacks, go sit at the back of a bus. The rest of us will admire greatness when we see it in a person and not their skin.

Amen! I watch it yesterday and today. Cain is certainly not a role model for blacks!

Of course he can't be a role model (according to the left)! He is a man who went to school, studied hard, got good grades, got out of his situation with those grades and went to college, excelled there, went to grad school, excelled there, and ran a large business and improved his socio-economic standing.

Nope, he sucks as a role model. The left does not want African Americans educated because the more ignorant a person is, the easier they are to lead by the nose.

Fucking racist.

He ran an f'in pizza parlar, yeah that is presidential.

Of course he can't be a role model (according to the left)! He is a man who went to school, studied hard, got good grades, got out of his situation with those grades and went to college, excelled there, went to grad school, excelled there, and ran a large business and improved his socio-economic standing.

Nope, he sucks as a role model. The left does not want African Americans educated because the more ignorant a person is, the easier they are to lead by the nose.

Fucking racist.

And you clearly hate education. Good to know.

Fucking racist.

Y'all are desperate. and haven't come up with viable yet.

Fucking racist.

Fucking racist.

Are you deliberately lying about Cain or are you just a jack shit stupid racist?

You have to be fucking kidding me...someone invoked the name of Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson and Al "Let's burn Jewish businesses" Sharpton in a thread about bigotry and racism?????

No fucking way is even Deanie-do that stupid. If so, he really needs to be institutionalized at this point. That kind of profound stupidity is dangerous to his own health and safety.

Lol!! It's classic. It doesn't get any better.

Fucking racist.

You spelled parlor wrong, Jerk. And what have you accomplished in school, your career, as a human being? Jealous much?

Very lame attempt at demonizing. Surely you can do better.

Very lame attempt at demonizing. Surely you can do better.

Demonizing? Step back and look at the frankensteins that y'all have created.

Cain is clearly an Uncle Tom. While there is nothing illegal about that - it certainly denotes a measure of dishonesty as to who he is. His past civil rights non-participation; hiding behind the Navy as a civilian to avoid Vietnam; zero political experience. Hell, has he ever advocated for anything - racial or otherwise?

Last edited:

Cain doesnt deserve to be a free black man with his own opinions? Your an idiot

Also Cain worked his way up on his own. Did Obama?

Sit down shut up and take that seat in the front of the bus. And im referring to the bus that is the economy that Obama is driving.

As an expert on the topic of blackness and the only one to post so far. This interview with O'Donnell just knocked Herman Cain's "30% of the black vote" down to less than the amount garnered by McCain/Palin in 2008. He was there in the cradle of the civil rights movement along with thousands of other black college students and he didn't "cause trouble", but John Lewis did.

Cain is clearly an Uncle Tom. While there is nothing illegal about that - it certainly denotes a measure of dishonesty as to who he is. His past civil rights non-participation; hiding behind the Navy as a civilian to avoid Vietnam; zero political experience. Hell, has he ever advocated for anything - racial or otherwise?

Do you have any idea how racist and demeaning to blacks that think for themselves that term is? Its as stupid as saying a white man voting democratis is a Uncle Tyrone. idiot

Man this board is so full of stupid people. How did they ever learn to use a computer?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back