What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOP Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
By Alex Seitz-Wald

Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says There’s Nothing He Would Change About American History

Tea Party Rep. Steve King (R-IA) fired up the socially conservative crowd at the Values Voters summit today, telling them that God controlled the Founding Fathers “like men on a chess board.” But the arch-conservative congressman seemed to forget his grade-school history when he told the crowd that there was not a single thing he would change in America’s history to make it better:

More: Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says There

I guess I need not ask how he feels about Native Americans. Republicans are so special...

OP
Lakhota

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
:lol:

Are you serious or is this a flame thread?

Oh lord, you two actually believe this crap huh? Even your fellow liberals are embarrassed by your stupidity. Take a fucking hint. You are not making the left look rational at all.

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keep it up guys.
As a matter of fact I encourage you to put this post on at minimum 100 political forums immediately.
There is no way Obama can lose with geniuses like you two on board.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score

Oh lord, you two actually believe this crap huh? Even your fellow liberals are embarrassed by your stupidity. Take a fucking hint. You are not making the left look rational at all.

2 of the worst Hacks on this site. Not worth a Debate.

Everything that has happened in our History, Including slavery has made us the Country we are today.

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
Didn't you guys see "Back to the Future"? You must have missed Professor Browns' diatribe about the space-time continuum. Any change in past events, no matter how small, could have catastrophic effects today.

Don't be a Marty.

I wouldn't change anything either.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score

I was about to point out who is discussing this.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Didn't you guys see "Back to the Future"? You must have missed Professor Browns' diatribe about the space-time continuum. Any change in past events, no matter how small, could have catastrophic effects today.

Don't be a Marty.

I wouldn't change anything either.

Doc Brown is an amateur. Here is a more technical explanation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_Ry8J_jdw]Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff - YouTube[/ame]

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
Without slavery, most of our black friends, leaders and neighbors would not live here. It was a horrible part of our history. But it helped shape our nation. Kinda like awful stuff many of us did in puberty or as young adults that we are embarrassed of, but shaped us.

So...let me ask YOU: Would you go back in time, erase the slave trade, and thus eliminate a massive % of the US's black population of modern day?

You f**king racist.

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
So...let me ask YOU: Would you go back in time, erase the slave trade, and thus eliminate a massive % of the US's black population of modern day?
Yes

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
By Alex Seitz-Wald

Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says ThereÂ’s Nothing He Would Change About American History

Tea Party Rep. Steve King (R-IA) fired up the socially conservative crowd at the Values Voters summit today, telling them that God controlled the Founding Fathers “like men on a chess board.” But the arch-conservative congressman seemed to forget his grade-school history when he told the crowd that there was not a single thing he would change in America’s history to make it better:

I guess I need not ask how he feels about Native Americans. Republicans are so special...

STFU, poser.:lol:

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
LOL the OP bailed on his own Troll thread lolz~

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
By Alex Seitz-Wald

Rep. Steve King Would Repeat Slavery Era, Says ThereÂ’s Nothing He Would Change About American History

Another thread by an Obamabot filled with lies. Seems to be an epidemic with you people lately. Considering your guy is such a failure it's understandable why you want to avoid all talk about him instead.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes

Its interesting to see Tank as the only person who wants what rdean and Lakhota wanted.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List