Cain: Black community 'brainwashed' into voting for Dems

Herman Cain: "Stupid People Are Ruining America" - YouTube

Cain makes a lot of sense to me. :clap2:

Herman Cain debates Bill Clinton - YouTube

Let's see Obama debate this man. :lol:

Clinton was actually able to do some quick mathematical analysis on stage even though his assumptions were wrong. Listen to Obama's speeches/townhalls and it's devoid of analytic analysis. The only numbers Obama uses are when he says how much he wants to spend. No wonder the Clintons had contempt for Obama - Obama is an empty suit, our first and hopefully only affirmative action president.

:lol: That was a great video, I'd forgotten about that old video, Clinton thought he would flummox Cain, but Cain threw it right back at him. I think Clinton was surprised by that.

Just think - if poor people didn't have a potential vote to offer - they'd REALLY be fucked.

And if they use that vote to put democrats in office they will remain fucked perpetually.

And what have evangelical christian conservatives got for voting republican for the past 40 years?
freedom !!! and the ability to make your own way !! we don't want hand outs !! we can't be bought off with government entitlements !! the black community has once again like their African chieftain ancestors sold out their own people for shiny trinkets and petty cash and entitlement handouts !!!...........what a shame!!!:(

Frederick Douglas was a Republican.

Since the Civil War there were Black Republicans voted into Office before the Democrats got in control and strip away their voting rights; thus the Black Republicans getting swarmed out of office. In every Republican that was President before the 60s they have a Black advisor, look that up, fool!

Tell the truth and quit painting this false picture, Republicans occupied the South after the Civil, they then abandoned the Blacks in the South and moved up and dd little to stop to lynching and Ku Klux Klan, once again, party of do nothing and point the finger at others.
Republicans themselves were targets of the KKK you dolt.

Monkeytard

The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow. Jim Crow Stories . Republican Party | PBS

But white Southerners began to rally under the banner of white supremacy. They won some states peacefully by a large majority of votes, but in Mississippi, Louisiana, and South Carolina Democrats used violence, fraud, intimidation and murder to win. Meanwhile, Northern Republicans were rapidly losing interest in the South; they had become the party of business interests. In the Compromise of 1877, Republican President Rutherford B. Hayes formally ended Reconstruction and left the race issue in the hands of the Southern Democrats. The reign of the Republican Party in the South, while alive in a few areas, was basically finished.

Compromise of 1877

Why did the Democrats so easily give up the presidency that they had probably legitimately won? In the end it was a matter of practicality. Despite months of inflammatory talk, few responsible people could contemplate going to war. A compromise was mandatory and the one achieved in 1877, if it had been honored, would have given the Democrats what they wanted. There was no guarantee that with Samuel J. Tilden as president the Democrats would have fared as well.

To the four million former slaves in the South, the Compromise of 1877 was the “Great Betrayal." Republican efforts to assure civil rights for the blacks were totally abandoned. The white population of the country was anxious to get on with making money. No serious move to restore the rights of black citizens would surface again until the 1950s.

Pick up a history book retard.

Clinton was actually able to do some quick mathematical analysis on stage even though his assumptions were wrong. Listen to Obama's speeches/townhalls and it's devoid of analytic analysis. The only numbers Obama uses are when he says how much he wants to spend. No wonder the Clintons had contempt for Obama - Obama is an empty suit, our first and hopefully only affirmative action president.

:lol: That was a great video, I'd forgotten about that old video, Clinton thought he would flummox Cain, but Cain threw it right back at him. I think Clinton was surprised by that.

He's bloody quick. Clinton is quick and handled himself well for losing the debate.

I pray for a debate with this man and Obama. No teleprompter and he will have to rely on his own mental agility.

Let's see if he will accept one. :eusa_pray:

He's bloody quick. Clinton is quick and handled himself well for losing the debate.

I pray for a debate with this man and Obama. No teleprompter and he will have to rely on his own mental agility.

:lol: I'd pay to see it..Cain could catch fire, and get on a roll. It's not beyond the relm of possbilty that the GOP field could end up being a choice between Cain and Romney. If that happends Cain should come on top. All Cain would have to do is win a couple of primaries and the money will come, thats what he needs to beat Romney.

:lol: I'd pay to see it..Cain could catch fire, and get on a roll. It's not beyond the relm of possbilty that the GOP field could end up being a choice between Cain and Romney. If that happends Cain should come on top. All Cain would have to do is win a couple of primaries and the money will come, thats what he needs to beat Romney.

So, put Romney in a room and give him the financial portfolio. Someone told me a funny when I said that.

They said, "Just don't forget to walk him 3 times a day and let him stay up to watch Big Love and Craig Ferguson".

^ I lol'd ...

That might well thaw his clothes. He has all the charisma of a limp noodle.

Last edited:
Man this is not about GOP or DEM, this is about your life, your future, your right to what you deserve. Keep believing the GOP is evil and you will continue to be angry and oppressed, believe you can achieve more and you will. Believe in yourself, not the damn government!!

This is precisely about GOP or DEM!!!!!

When you're lying along the highway after losing both legs in a car crash, it's a little hard to pick yourself up by your own bootstraps. You may need a little help...

In other words, you don't know shit about the reality of poor people.

Wow!! You don't know shit about poor people. My family was the one the church gave stuff to, my parents got divorced and we moved to Chicago. We were on welfare, we had food stamps, we lived in dumps in slum neighborhoods, there were days we didn't eat anything but crackers. Don't tell me I don't know what poor is. My mom took care of all four of us the best she could. It was tough but we survived, 40 years ago I could have sat back and said, aw hell, let the government take care of me but I decided I was better than that. I worked my ass off for this house and 6 acres on my little mountain in Georgia.

Yea, I know what poor is, I know what roaches are, I know how big rats can get, I know what hunger feels like. BTDT, I made my life what it is.

Cain has nothing to offer anyone except his rich Republican puppet masters.

The way gain voters is by getting their respect not by provoking their ire by suggesting they're stupid and brainwashed for not voting for your party, since Republitards know they have nothing to offer they don't try to gain the respect of blacks.

The way gain voters is by getting their respect not by provoking their ire by suggesting they're stupid and brainwashed for not voting for your party, since Republitards know they have nothing to offer they don't try to gain the respect of blacks.

Exactly!!!!! TeaTard Republicans don't have a damn thing to offer anyone except the rich. They have nothing to offer blacks, poor, Hispanics, women, middle class or any ordinary citizen. They just offer bullshit.

Is Herman Cain crying DISCRIMINATION?

They are not after the "black vote". They are after the honest vote. The democrats rely on "special groups" to get elected: the union vote; the black vote; the Latino vote; the gay vote;the female vote; etc. The GOP has historically relied on "conservative principles" to get elected. The only single "special vote" that arose in the 80's was the evangelical vote. But they were already "conservative" in principle.

There was no gimmie- that was a special favor to evangelicals-. It was a group that arose to counter the moderate element of the party. An element that was attempting to maneuver the party away from socially conservative values.

"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view," Cain said on CNN's "The Situation Room" in an interview airing Wednesday between 5-7 p.m. ET. "I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple."

Holy shit, Cain is crying DISCRIMINATION - already! Just imagine if he doesn't get the nomination.

Why should "Blacks" support the Republicans - Boehner couldn't even convince the Tea Party members in the House, which are supposedly members of his own party, to support his position during the debt ceiling debate!"

Last edited:
"African-Americans have been brainwashed into not being open minded, not even considering a conservative point of view," Cain said on CNN's "The Situation Room" in an interview airing Wednesday between 5-7 p.m. ET. "I have received some of that same vitriol simply because I am running for the Republican nomination as a conservative. So it's just brainwashing and people not being open minded, pure and simple."

Holy shit, Cain is crying DISCRIMINATION - already! Just imagine if he doesn't get the nomination.

Is twisting what a man says, by declaring a fact not in evidence, the way you always engage a debate? He merely stated that he had been accused of being a racist- That's a true fact. Now show us where he claims he has been discriminated against.

I know you cannot, but I will give you the opportunity to try.

So Bass, show us the quote where Cain suggested that all blacks are stupid........ are you really going to sit there and claimed that blacks have not been brainwashed into believing that only democrats will represent them and that all Republicans are white and racist?

Forum List

Back