Cain announces is suspension of campaign..

well, that eliminates that option.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

"We lost our "Obama"!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Why on earth would we want our own Obama? That's the dumbest thing ive ever heard. We want someone competant.

The only worthwhile takeaway here,

this is good news for Obama. One less splitter of the not-Romney vote means that the comical Newt Gingrich has an even better chance of winning the nomination.

Hmm, the path to victory for Republicans is a candidate as close to Obama as possible. So you're saying the left don't like Obama either and will go for a Liberal Republican? How exactly does your plan of beating Obama with Romney work?

I'd say we both know Romney is the best way for the Republicans to lose, which is why you ache for him so badly.

The only worthwhile takeaway here,

this is good news for Obama. One less splitter of the not-Romney vote means that the comical Newt Gingrich has an even better chance of winning the nomination.

Hmm, the path to victory for Republicans is a candidate as close to Obama as possible. So you're saying the left don't like Obama either and will go for a Liberal Republican? How exactly does your plan of beating Obama with Romney work?

I'd say we both know Romney is the best way for the Republicans to lose, which is why you ache for him so badly.

Except, he is hoping Newt wins.

Cain will endorse Newt soon, guaranteed.

based on what evidence?

Common sense

Shame on you.... there should be SOLID evidence that he did anything wrong. Not just hearsay!!!

Shame on all of you!

If there was solid evidence he did was is being alleged, I would say shame on Herman Cain..... thats just it, there is no evidence.

Where are all the texts.... where are the hotel reciepts.... where are a the pics of him and White??

This is BULLSHIT!!

Cain has a good woman.
....Or, a very smart one!!!!!

I can just imagine their "conversation":

"Ya' think you can get-BY with HALF-your-a$$et$, HERM??!!!!

Now, GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

I want a NEW HOUSE!!"

529.gif

(Ol' Herm just had a Magic Johnson moment!!!)​

Last edited:
based on what evidence?

Common sense

Shame on you.... there should be SOLID evidence that he did anything wrong. Not just hearsay!!!

Shame on all of you!

If there was solid evidence he did was is being alleged, I would say shame on Herman Cain..... thats just it, there is no evidence.

Where are all the texts.... where are the hotel reciepts.... where are a the pics of him and White??

This is BULLSHIT!!

Ultimately you are right. But after dealing with two wives who both cheated and denied it I'm not much for giving the benefit of the doubt any longer. If it smells its usually rotten.

im truly sad...i enjoyed watching the right jump hurdles to make excuses for this mans ignorance.

Oh and liability?? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Once again you back a Loser. Just like Fred, now you are 0 for 2. Maybe three but i didnt see if you backed McCain or not.

BDBoop you can be such a transparent hack at times. You weren't here to witness what plasma is talking about yet you thank this post as if you have a clue.

Shallow

I dont get your point here.

Lockstep lemming

61 text messages that his wife didn't know about, including in the dead of night (4:28 a.m.) isn't circumstantial. The fact that his wife didn't know that he was giving money to another woman is a HUGE red flag.

And we both know that if the man had "D" after his name, you would have hung his ass after the first notice of settlement on a sexual harassment case came to light. Don't even bother denying it.

Common sense

Shame on all of you!

This is BULLSHIT!!

Ultimately you are right. But after dealing with two wives who both cheated and denied it I'm not much for giving the benefit of the doubt any longer. If it smells its usually rotten.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......wouldn't that make you the (inadequate) common-denominator??????

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back