Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

That is not a racist gesture, never has been, and never will be. Just lying LIbErals looking for an excuse to gratuitously play the Race Card.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

What, the circle with finger and thumb?? It means "all okay." I just used it yesterday to signify to my husband in the car that the front door was locked before we went out. I use it often.

And now I'll use it oftener, because I am so sick of the Left constantly messing up our language! And now they are trying to mess up normal sign language, too?? This is their way of keeping us in constant confusion.

I have been making a point of not ever using PC language -- I say the real words instead. Homosexual, not gay. Blacks, not "African-Americans," which is crazy to start with. Trannies or transvestites, not transgender, because no one can change sex, not really: it's just fraud.

They are trying to keep us locked up in PC language and confusion: let's never, never cooperate.
Do use the symbol upside down when you say...OK?

Witness the inability of USMB RW nutbags to be honest.

When they know it’s wrong and they can’t deny that it happened, they have no choice but to claim that it is not wrong.

Flashing the white power sign.
Asking a foreign government for help in an election.
Denying a president’s Supreme Court nominee a hearing.
Refusing to testify under oath.

Bitches.
Yeap and that kind of crap is going to give a super majority in both houses and Trump will be YOUR president for 4 more years. Keep it up!

Yes. I know. You believe that there are enough morons who will be upset by people being held to account for dopey racism that Trump will win in a landslide. Good for you.
No silly, I'm talking about the insane impeachment ploy that you loons are trying to pull off.
View attachment 294910
Just think if you don't think like she does. Your the enemy too.

Oh! Yeah. Trump being impeached is good for his election prospects. You are brilliant.

I don't support Trump but I do believe it very well might indeed do that.

He isn't going to be removed and all it will then do is energize his base.

His base has peaked. They can be energized but it won’t make them grow.

The Academy has investigated the incident and the cadets claim the hand sign means....GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY

That settles it

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
There is no white power hand signal(s). That is one of two things.

Extreme paranoia or

A deliberate attempt by those on the left to link innocent hand gestures and traditional gestures into separate definitions for a political purpose.

I'm thinking it is the latter for the purpose of destroying specific freedoms of political opponents.

The gesture means everything is okay. It has nothing to do with white power.

Yeap and that kind of crap is going to give a super majority in both houses and Trump will be YOUR president for 4 more years. Keep it up!

Yes. I know. You believe that there are enough morons who will be upset by people being held to account for dopey racism that Trump will win in a landslide. Good for you.
No silly, I'm talking about the insane impeachment ploy that you loons are trying to pull off.
View attachment 294910
Just think if you don't think like she does. Your the enemy too.

Oh! Yeah. Trump being impeached is good for his election prospects. You are brilliant.

I don't support Trump but I do believe it very well might indeed do that.

He isn't going to be removed and all it will then do is energize his base.

His base has peaked. They can be energized but it won’t make them grow.

They don't have to. He can lose a couple states he won and still win.

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.
..this ''white power sign'' crap PROVES beyond a doubt the MSM and you people are dumbasses for believing crap---plain crap

Who watches MSM? There has been a lot of public discussion about this issue.

All this matter involves is an investigation by the commanders of the military academies. Why not wait for the results? Many of you seem so awfully antsy. Why?

That is not a racist gesture, never has been, and never will be. Just lying LIbErals looking for an excuse to gratuitously play the Race Card.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

What, the circle with finger and thumb?? It means "all okay." I just used it yesterday to signify to my husband in the car that the front door was locked before we went out. I use it often.

And now I'll use it oftener, because I am so sick of the Left constantly messing up our language! And now they are trying to mess up normal sign language, too?? This is their way of keeping us in constant confusion.

I have been making a point of not ever using PC language -- I say the real words instead. Homosexual, not gay. Blacks, not "African-Americans," which is crazy to start with. Trannies or transvestites, not transgender, because no one can change sex, not really: it's just fraud.

They are trying to keep us locked up in PC language and confusion: let's never, never cooperate.
Do use the symbol upside down when you say...OK?

It's not an ok sign.
I got a secret email the other day telling us to show that sign in support of Trump getting a third term.

Shut the fuck up

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.
..this ''white power sign'' crap PROVES beyond a doubt the MSM and you people are dumbasses for believing crap---plain crap

All this matter involves is an investigation by the commanders of the military academies. Why not wait for the results? Many of you seem so awfully antsy. Why?
1. nothing wrong with making a white power sign = blacks have black power sign..Asians/latinos/blacks have groups to promote their RACE
2. it's not even a white power sign!!!!
= it's all dumbshit

Shut the fuck up

hahahhahaa-public discussion about this [ hahahhah ] sign???!!!!??
..there's also been a lot of discussion about BigFoot and UFOs and god --all made up crap--also

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

You are such a moron! That is the old middle school game and has been played for decades. STFU about "white power" hand signs! You sound like a snowflake libtard!

You know that if the hand is upright, that's not the WP sign, right?

No one really "knows" anything about this, bode. The "rules" keep on changing, the goal post keep moving. What used to be innocent, now is invested in all kinds of nefarious meaning.

When I was in college, I wore jeans a lot to classes and such. Not in high school as we had a stricter dress code, ties and jackets.

But when I was in school, they announced after the fact that such and such a day was "homosexual jeans day", where if you wore jeans that day, it meant you were light in the loafers.

That was the same kind of bullshit IMHO. Take a common sign or activity, and then make it a point of negativity to make a point I guess.

Shut the fuck up

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879
Those are democrats they have historically been racist.
Like Republicans have historically been fascist supporters?

No one really "knows" anything about this, bode. The "rules" keep on changing, the goal post keep moving. What used to be innocent, now is invested in all kinds of nefarious meaning.
And words keep changing....are you excusing the WP sign now?

And words keep changing....are you excusing the WP sign now?

What I'm saying is that reasonable people can't keep up with all of these "signs" Suppose the Triple K adopted the kufi hat at their next confab? Would you attack every black muslim as a klan supporter because of it?

When I was in college, I wore jeans a lot to classes and such. Not in high school as we had a stricter dress code, ties and jackets.

But when I was in school, they announced after the fact that such and such a day was "homosexual jeans day", where if you wore jeans that day, it meant you were light in the loafers.

That was the same kind of bullshit IMHO. Take a common sign or activity, and then make it a point of negativity to make a point I guess.
An inverted OK sign is not common
I have never used it

An inverted OK sign is not common
I have never used it

Just like most of your brain...

Forum List

Back