Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online
My Ass
He's Trolling The Loons
And It's As Funny As That Cadet Thinks It Is

ok dems.jpg
ok oprah.jpg

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Jackasses.
Great pep talk chief...

Shut the fuck up

So SavannahMann does not have the right to free speech?

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

Jackasses.

It also means OK... people still use that you know.

Jackasses.

That is not a racist gesture, never has been, and never will be. Just lying LIbErals looking for an excuse to gratuitously play the Race Card.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Shut the fuck up

Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement, an investigation is in order to determine whether these cadets are qualified to serve in our military and be trusted by their fellow service members and subordinates.This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals," it is a matter of preserving the integrity of the U.S. Military.

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning. The do it openly. The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879

As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.

Lysistrata said:
Given that the meaning of this hand-signal is said to have changed to become a sign of a racist movement
And Which Retard, Exactly
Pulled That Out Of Their Ass
And Why Did Anyone Glom Onto It
The First I Ever Heard Of It

Was This:

bash.jpg

This is not an issue of "conservatives" or "liberals,"
Hogwash
It's Saddling Us With Another Bullshit Leftist Definition
The Our Entire Society Will Have To Tippy-Toe Around

Because Progs Are All About Compulsion And Control
And Anything At All Will Do

Photos have been posted here showing well-known people using this hand-sign according to its traditional meaning.
Because There Is No Other Meaning
The photos included in the article provided by the OP show cadets who clearly are making it surreptitiously. If they were doing it to cheer on their team, they would have done it with their hands held high. Something suspicious appears to be going on here.
Nope
Just Trolling The Idiots
Guess Who They Are ??

Last edited:
As I said, the meaning of the symbol apparently has changed and been made a symbol of far-right kooks to signal their friends, and these cadets did not have their hands held high.

Okay Hand Gesture

This is only an investigation anyway. Nothing to be nervous about.

I call solid digestive waste from a male bovine, on any claim that there is any significant number of people who use this sign, or understand it, to refer to any racist meaning. It's a sign that has been widely used, and widely understood, for longer than I've been alive, to convey a positive meaning.

I think that any reference to the use of this sign in connection with any alleged racist meaning is entirely the work of intellectually-dishonest race-baiters, trying to level unfounded accusations of racism against people who have never actually expressed any racist beliefs.

Bob Blaylock said:
I think that any reference to the use of this sign in connection with any alleged racist meaning is entirely the work of intellectually-dishonest race-baiters, trying to level unfounded accusations of racism against people who have never actually expressed any racist beliefs.
Considering It Was Their Own Degenerate Prog MSM
That Brought It Into Our Consciousness

Just Like The 'Teabagging'

anderson-cooper.jpg

Jackasses.
You brain dead knuckle-dragging dumbass the ok sign is not a sign for white power
Would you object to the raised arm clenched fist racist black power? The raised clenched fist is racist
images

images

Jackasses.

Sounds like crap, bru!!! Upon further inspection: it still is!!!

Greg

Bob Blaylock said:
Considering It Was Their Own Degenerate Prog MSM
That Brought It Into Our Consciousness

Just Like The 'Teabagging'

View attachment 294882

I hadn't thought of it that far ahead, but now that you put the thought in my head, it makes perfect sense.

Get the message out that a certain hand gesture, long associated only with positive meanings, is now a racists gesture, then the lamestream media can then smear anyone as a racists, who is seen making that gesture, even if the target of such a smear has never actually expressed any racist opinions.

Shut the fuck up

That gesture is universal as the pictures of liberals usining it demonstrate
View attachment 294879
Those are democrats they have historically been racist.

Forum List

Back