Cadets at the Army Navy game seen flashing White Power hand signs.

eddie-murphy-buckwheat-otay.jpg
What a racist!

Nice try, but the cadets seem to be making an inverted white power hand sign and not a conventional upright OK signal

No question it was intentional and not inadvertent

They will be dealt with severely for embarrassing the Corp
Still got to keep racism alive and well in the United States. Funny how democrats cannot just live their lives and let everyone else live theirs.

....you just fked up--thank you!! it wasn't for jaywalking--it was for ATTACKING the cop
you are now forever discredited for posting crap

He started a fight with the kid over jaywalking.... still not worth shooting an unarmed kid who was running away and probably had his hands up.
Joe, you are discredited forever ..now all your posts will be seen with this crap in mind
''probably''' hahahhahahah--I guess you were there, but not paying attention?? didn't have your glasses on??

....you just fked up--thank you!! it wasn't for jaywalking--it was for ATTACKING the cop

He started a fight with the kid over jaywalking.... still not worth shooting an unarmed kid who was running away and probably had his hands up.
That story has been debunked. The kid robbed a store and then attacked a cop after not doing as he was told too. Did us a favor, just like Zimmerman did us one.

Witness the inability of USMB RW nutbags to be honest.

When they know it’s wrong and they can’t deny that it happened, they have no choice but to claim that it is not wrong.

Flashing the white power sign.
Asking a foreign government for help in an election.
Denying a president’s Supreme Court nominee a hearing.
Refusing to testify under oath.

Bitches.
Yeap and that kind of crap is going to give a super majority in both houses and Trump will be YOUR president for 4 more years. Keep it up!

Yes. I know. You believe that there are enough morons who will be upset by people being held to account for dopey racism that Trump will win in a landslide. Good for you.

It just goes to show how stupid, and gullible so many on the left are. What started as a few teenagers openly trolling on 4chan, turned into a national sensation when an ignorant leftist read it, and bought into it hook, line, and sinker. No questions asked....

4chan trolling turned the OK sign into a symbol of hate

"In February 2017, 4chan users started the hoax "Operation O-KKK," a call to spread the sign around the internet and claim it as a symbol of white supremacy. The anonymous 4channer who started it added a graphic demonstrating how the gesture could spell out the letters WP for "white power." The same month, Media Matters for America accused Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft, who made the gesture in a photograph in the White House press briefing room, of using a "hate symbol."

Finish the story.

........and then.....white supremacist individuals and groups decided that they would begin using the gesture to troll others.....and it developed into a legitimate “white power” sign used with intent.

That’s what it is now.

The cadets will be disciplined.
So the left tell their sheep, when the origins of the hoax, which are documented are revealed. "Yeah we were full of shit before guys. But it's TRUE now. You gotta believe me. Honest Injun..."

The origins are known. And that doesn’t make the fact that the sign is now used by white supremacists untrue.

Are you upset that the sign has this meaning? Don’t be. You can still use the OK gesture when it means OK. I do sometimes. Nobody ever accuses me of being a white supremacist. How odd.
1. making a white power
It just goes to show how stupid, and gullible so many on the left are. What started as a few teenagers openly trolling on 4chan, turned into a national sensation when an ignorant leftist read it, and bought into it hook, line, and sinker. No questions asked....

4chan trolling turned the OK sign into a symbol of hate

"In February 2017, 4chan users started the hoax "Operation O-KKK," a call to spread the sign around the internet and claim it as a symbol of white supremacy. The anonymous 4channer who started it added a graphic demonstrating how the gesture could spell out the letters WP for "white power." The same month, Media Matters for America accused Gateway Pundit founder Jim Hoft, who made the gesture in a photograph in the White House press briefing room, of using a "hate symbol."

Finish the story.

........and then.....white supremacist individuals and groups decided that they would begin using the gesture to troll others.....and it developed into a legitimate “white power” sign used with intent.

That’s what it is now.

The cadets will be disciplined.
So the left tell their sheep, when the origins of the hoax, which are documented are revealed. "Yeah we were full of shit before guys. But it's TRUE now. You gotta believe me. Honest Injun..."

The origins are known. And that doesn’t make the fact that the sign is now used by white supremacists untrue.

Are you upset that the sign has this meaning? Don’t be. You can still use the OK gesture when it means OK. I do sometimes. Nobody ever accuses me of being a white supremacist. How odd.
..their is nothing wrong with making a white power sign
OLYMPICS-BLACK-POWER-SALU-008-300x180.jpg

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.
The were trolling the media, dude.

These guys who work alongside minorities every day are not racists.

Good Gaawd man, control yourself!

They were trolling the media? Please explain.

That story has been debunked. The kid robbed a store and then attacked a cop after not doing as he was told too. Did us a favor, just like Zimmerman did us one.

Again, neither of those things would have involved deadly force if it was a WHITE kid.
Oh bull, more white people get killed by cop than blacks. Do what the cop tells you to do and you have nothing to worry about.

..he's trolling again --we laugh at him--hahahhahahahhahahah

When they know it’s wrong and they can’t deny that it happened, they have no choice but to claim that it is not wrong.

Bitches.
Yeap and that kind of crap is going to give a super majority in both houses and Trump will be YOUR president for 4 more years. Keep it up!

Yes. I know. You believe that there are enough morons who will be upset by people being held to account for dopey racism that Trump will win in a landslide. Good for you.
No silly, I'm talking about the insane impeachment ploy that you loons are trying to pull off.
74242754_10217821953839065_7235102422790569984_n.jpg

Just think if you don't think like she does. Your the enemy too.

As a former Soldier, let me tell you young wannabe Officers this. There is no where in the Military for Racism. Soldiers are Green. Not white. Not black, or brown, or blue. They are all green. Sailors are all Blue.

The only way the Military works is with equality between the races. That’s it. And if you are a cadet at one of our Service Academy’s, and haven’t learned this lesson yet, then please take the opportunity to depart the service forthwith. We don’t want you, or need you in uniform. You don’t deserve the uniform, and you damned sure don’t deserve to be an Officer who will have troops to command.

Cadets and midshipmen appeared to flash white power hand signs at Army-Navy broadcast | Daily Mail Online

Jackasses.

They could have been doing that but the military is still going to discipline them.

Jackasses.

They could have been doing that but the military is still going to discipline them.
Apology push-ups are in order. Get down, and give me 311!!!

Bitches.

No silly, I'm talking about the insane impeachment ploy that you loons are trying to pull off.
View attachment 294910

Oh! Yeah. Trump being impeached is good for his election prospects. You are brilliant.

Bitches.

View attachment 294910

Oh! Yeah. Trump being impeached is good for his election prospects. You are brilliant.
It seems to be panning out that way. Much to to lefts dismay...

Bitches.

View attachment 294910

Bill Clinton. Did impeaching him help or hurt Republicans the next cycle?

Bitches.

View attachment 294910

I don't support Trump but I do believe it very well might indeed do that.

He isn't going to be removed and all it will then do is energize his base.

Forum List

Back