CA Democrats Tell Parents Their Kids Don't Belong To Them Anymore

I haven't a friggen clue what BS you're trying spread, because I'm not going to defend Tucker Fucking Carlson. He has to stand on his own two feet without support from me.

Also I'd like to point out that your attempts at justification thru comparative moral-relevance isn't a valid defense.

Jacob Chansley = Q-anon SHEmon = Capitol Hill 1/6 GUEST OF HONOR = homo hate hoaxing FRAUD

So you're saying that because he doesn't believe in fucking some guy in the ass it makes him a bad person?

Tucker used his Faux show to con SUBS into supporting the release of one of the worst hate hoaxing homos on 1/6.

Tucker said he would release the entire 1/6 videos and then didn't.

Who is Jacob Chansley (he actually has two names, the other I forgot)....

Who is behind Q-Anon?

A: homO

Why did the Capitol Police stand at attention for Chansley as they let him loose in the Senate?

Because that is what the Capitol Police do for the GUEST OF HONOR...

Tucker used his Faux show to con SUBS into supporting the release of one of the worst hate hoaxing homos on 1/6.

Tucker said he would release the entire 1/6 videos and then didn't.

Who is Jacob Chansley (he actually has two names, the other I forgot)....

Who is behind Q-Anon?

A: homO

Why did the Capitol Police stand at attention for Chansley as they let him loose in the Senate?

Because that is what the Capitol Police do for the GUEST OF HONOR...
I'm sure there is a lot of things we don't know about.
That's how CIA operations work.
Nobody but the planners know exactly what the situation is.
But thanks for the attempted distraction from the issues of this thread.

Now, can you explain what any of this BS has to do with CA telling parents they're going to take their kids from them?

I'm sure there is a lot of things we don't know about.
That's how CIA operations work.
Nobody but the planners know exactly what the situation is.
But thanks for the attempted distraction from the issues of this thread.

Now, can you explain what any of this BS has to do with CA telling parents they're going to take their kids from them?

It is all related to having a corrupt DOJ.

Indeed, the most recent example of that is that the FBI is content to blame "Global Warming" for the Maui fire....

I can see that everyone who supports the Democrat Party doesn't seem to mind that Democrats are trying to not only screw up our kids, but take them away from us if we don't allow them to do it. The left wants to legalize acts that at one time would end up with an adult being thrown in prison. They used to be classified as sexual-deviants. Now states like CA are making sexual-deviance legal.

I know that sounds ridiculous, but that is what we're dealing with.

MN Lt. Gov. Peggy Flanagan text.jpg

98% of transqueers vote dem. 92% of queers vote dem.

Dems will fight to the death to create more queers and trans.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Too much truth for the mods to handle....

Yep.

Yet another thread consigned to the "Conspiracy Theory" forum that clearly doesn't belong here.

I guess since US Message Board is as large and successful as Facebook, Tik Tok and X - they can afford to treat their users like shit.

The Democrats are unforgivably cruel to children.
These children that these Democrat Assholes are mentally abusing and mutilating will have lifelong mental health problems.
Transgender Groomers have zero rights to interfere in a Parent's right to raise their children the way they want.

There have been other political parties/politicians who claimed that the children belonged to them.
Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot.......
The Democrat Party is going down a dark road.
People need to wake-up before it's too late.

I can see that everyone who supports the Democrat Party doesn't seem to mind that Democrats are trying to not only screw up our kids, but take them away from us if we don't allow them to do it. The left wants to legalize acts that at one time would end up with an adult being thrown in prison. They used to be classified as sexual-deviants. Now states like CA are making sexual-deviance legal.

I know that sounds ridiculous, but that is what we're dealing with.

I think California is paying a price because good people are just packing and leaving the state. I'm sorry that their beautiful state is broken of developing a society that will be further broken by defunded police and investment in a dog-eat-dog behavioral future that Marxism creates.

I think California is paying a price because good people are just packing and leaving the state. I'm sorry that their beautiful state is broken of developing a society that will be further broken by defunded police and investment in a dog-eat-dog behavioral future that Marxism creates.
They're doing what they did in Maui, but in a different way.
Screwing everything up and then grabbing everyone's land to develop their 15 minute cities.

The Democrat Party is making themselves rich off of our suffering.

That's it in a nutshell.

Forum List

Back