What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

By how many points will Duke beat Butler?

By how many points will Duke beat Butler?

• 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

• 7-10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • >20

• Total voters

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
atempting-to-give-a-damn1.gif

random3434

Reaction score
Let's see, half of 500 is 250....so -250 in neg points.......................who ever cheers for Duke.........:eusa_think:

What do you want to bet xsited?

Rep and Avatar for a week?

Butler by 3

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
xsited1

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
what if we are hoping that Butler beats Duke???

:lol:

I'm hoping Butler beats Duke! I work with a major Duke fan who I would just love to see crushed by their defeat. (Yes, that's evil. :razz:)

However, we all know Duke is gonna win. :cool:

OP
xsited1

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
Let's see, half of 500 is 250....so -250 in neg points.......................who ever cheers for Duke.........:eusa_think:

Butler by 3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some powerful neg rep 'ya got there!

Well, I'm not the betting type and as I've said, I hope Butler wins, but they're not. (Oh me of little faith...)

But I'll change my avatar for a week if they win. You decide what it'll be. And if Butler wins, we can all cheer.

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score
I just got back from a quick trip to the future.

Although the Temporal Police will surely get me later or sooner for this, I have some bad news for x.

Duke will "beat" Butler (in the sense that an upset loss is considered a beating) by NEGATIVE 5 points.

Oh. And during my trip I also discovered that Barack Obama beats McCain to become President in the 2008 Presidential Dejections.

I'm a bit time-logged, so it's off to bed. I will have a very busy day yesterday!

random3434

Reaction score

Butler by 3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some powerful neg rep 'ya got there!

Well, I'm not the betting type and as I've said, I hope Butler wins, but they're not. (Oh me of little faith...)

But I'll change my avatar for a week if they win. You decide what it'll be. And if Butler wins, we can all cheer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3E3bEH1Ov8&feature=related]YouTube - Hoosiers - Gene Hackman Speech[/ame]

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you will recall way back in the beginning, somebody asked about the outcome of this mess. From day one, I said, "One of the Carolina teams..." Doesn't anybody remember this? BTW, it will be Duke by at least 7 points.

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
Harumph
Somebody done clued me in. Tol' me that Butler is up Nawth someplace ere 'tother.

Duke-University-logo.gif

Liability

Locked Account.
Reaction score
The Temporal Police obviously have played around with the parameters of time dilation. This is the VERY thing they are there to prevent.

I shall have demanded an investigation which will be denied sometime in the past!

Butler wuz robbed!

I'm telling ya, they won it by 5 points! But instead they've lost it by 2 points?

Izza CONSPIRACY!

Where's CriscoFEARa and id-eots when you need them?

OP
xsited1

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
The Temporal Police obviously have played around with the parameters of time dilation. This is the VERY thing they are there to prevent.

I shall have demanded an investigation which will be denied sometime in the past!

Butler wuz robbed!

I'm telling ya, they won it by 5 points! But instead they've lost it by 2 points?

Izza CONSPIRACY!

Where's CriscoFEARa and id-eots when you need them?

I was glued to the TV last night, and I never watch sports. I was crushed when Butler lost. They were sooooo close!!!!!! As I mentioned before, I wanted Duke to lose so I could razz a fellow colleague, but then I got caught up in the David vs. Goliath aspect of the game. What a great game.

BTW, you may have caused them to lose with your temporal stuff. Just sayin'.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score
Great game - however playing the Hoosiers theme song was a bit much.

Butler should have won - too bad they missed that final attempt at a 3 point shot. It would have been epic.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List