The Official David vs. Goliath Thread-or Go Butler beat Duke Game Talk

Even I'm going to watch some of this :lol:

As little as I care about college basketball, it's still funny to watch Duke lose.

Even I'm going to watch some of this :lol:

As little as I care about college basketball, it's still funny to watch Duke lose.

Now you're talking Paulie my man!

*You're officially back in my good graces.......................

When did I leave, and what for?

You're a man, I'm sure I'll think of something!

I've been watching pregame since I got home from school (all the local stations have had stuff on them-plus we had tornado warnings! :eek: )

Now, I'm so nervous I don't think I can sit still. I stayed home to watch since the game is so late,,,,,why do they have tip-off at 9:17 on a weeknight anyway? :confused:

I've been watching pregame since I got home from school (all the local stations have had stuff on them-plus we had tornado warnings! :eek: )

Now, I'm so nervous I don't think I can sit still. I stayed home to watch since the game is so late,,,,,why do they have tip-off at 9:17 on a weeknight anyway? :confused:

I think they sacrifice the convenience of the Eastern time zone to make sure it's as conveniently slotted for the rest of the zones, but that's just a guess.

I can't think of what I did to get out of your good graces though. Nothing since supporting the Colts' opponents, anyway. And that had nothing to do with you, btw.

Btw, EZ as tight as we are I don't even know the answer to this..

Are you Butler alumni?

Btw, EZ as tight as we are I don't even know the answer to this..

Are you Butler alumni?

Indiana University Grad. My dad got his MBA at Butler,my brothers wife got her Masters in Education there, many friends went there, and it's bike riding distance from where I live.

This town, this state, is PUMPED UP FOR THE DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT THE BUTLER WAY BOYS! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke's defense is flies on shit.

Duke is getting open men and Butler isn't. If that doesn't change, Butler will not win this game.

That's my non-college basketball fan 2 cents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFXfTq7dv8]YouTube - Butler University Men's Final Four Tribute from Hoosiers[/ame]

Looking good, down by one point at the half. They can do it!

Go Dawgs!

It's a money game. TV moguls have ruined sports. Timeouts for commercials?

SCREW DUKE!! GO BULLDOGS!! The Blue Devils must DIE!!!

Forum List

Back