By how many points will Duke beat Butler?

By how many points will Duke beat Butler?

• 1-3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-6

• 7-10

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 16-20

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • >20

• Total voters
atempting-to-give-a-damn1.gif

Let's see, half of 500 is 250....so -250 in neg points.......................who ever cheers for Duke.........:eusa_think:

What do you want to bet xsited?

Rep and Avatar for a week?

Butler by 3

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see, half of 500 is 250....so -250 in neg points.......................who ever cheers for Duke.........:eusa_think:

Butler by 3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some powerful neg rep 'ya got there!

Well, I'm not the betting type and as I've said, I hope Butler wins, but they're not. (Oh me of little faith...)

But I'll change my avatar for a week if they win. You decide what it'll be. And if Butler wins, we can all cheer.

I just got back from a quick trip to the future.

Although the Temporal Police will surely get me later or sooner for this, I have some bad news for x.

Duke will "beat" Butler (in the sense that an upset loss is considered a beating) by NEGATIVE 5 points.

Oh. And during my trip I also discovered that Barack Obama beats McCain to become President in the 2008 Presidential Dejections.

I'm a bit time-logged, so it's off to bed. I will have a very busy day yesterday!

Butler by 3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's some powerful neg rep 'ya got there!

Well, I'm not the betting type and as I've said, I hope Butler wins, but they're not. (Oh me of little faith...)

But I'll change my avatar for a week if they win. You decide what it'll be. And if Butler wins, we can all cheer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3E3bEH1Ov8&feature=related]YouTube - Hoosiers - Gene Hackman Speech[/ame]

If you will recall way back in the beginning, somebody asked about the outcome of this mess. From day one, I said, "One of the Carolina teams..." Doesn't anybody remember this? BTW, it will be Duke by at least 7 points.

The Temporal Police obviously have played around with the parameters of time dilation. This is the VERY thing they are there to prevent.

I shall have demanded an investigation which will be denied sometime in the past!

Butler wuz robbed!

I'm telling ya, they won it by 5 points! But instead they've lost it by 2 points?

Izza CONSPIRACY!

Where's CriscoFEARa and id-eots when you need them?

The Temporal Police obviously have played around with the parameters of time dilation. This is the VERY thing they are there to prevent.

I shall have demanded an investigation which will be denied sometime in the past!

Butler wuz robbed!

I'm telling ya, they won it by 5 points! But instead they've lost it by 2 points?

Izza CONSPIRACY!

Where's CriscoFEARa and id-eots when you need them?

I was glued to the TV last night, and I never watch sports. I was crushed when Butler lost. They were sooooo close!!!!!! As I mentioned before, I wanted Duke to lose so I could razz a fellow colleague, but then I got caught up in the David vs. Goliath aspect of the game. What a great game.

BTW, you may have caused them to lose with your temporal stuff. Just sayin'.

Great game - however playing the Hoosiers theme song was a bit much.

Butler should have won - too bad they missed that final attempt at a 3 point shot. It would have been epic.

Forum List

Back