Buy your guns with cash, firearms stores adding ATMs...Your move Visa

Meh, if you don't have all your go-to stuff with no 4473 that can be traced back to you it's your own damn fault....FTF transactions used to be perfectly legal here in Virginia and hopefully will be again soon. ;)
Lol, yep ya catch on fast. Lol, not that I really think in the long run the government gives two shits about our piddley fire arms. We are no match for drone swarms. We already have AI drones that work with a hive mind and have facial recognition programs. There is no defense against drones the size of a quarter that can be released in the thousands with your name on them.

It really sucks being limited to your local stores to buy ammo.
You can get much better prices online and you dont have to visit a half dozen stores to find what you're looking for.
It sure seems like dems really dont care about saving the planet after all if they're going to make me drive my gas guzzling V8 all over town in search of ammo.
True but I bet any mail order company would take a money order or cashiers check

Lol, yep ya catch on fast. Lol, not that I really think in the long run the government gives two shits about our piddley fire arms. We are no match for drone swarms. We already have AI drones that work with a hive mind and have facial recognition programs. There is no defense against drones the size of a quarter that can be released in the thousands with your name on them.
Back when the "getting was good" I'd suggest it to anyone that would listen. Most people were way too complacent or did not want to put in the work but some like-minded folks would follow suit.

Hell, it was not that difficult, every flea market in my AO looked like a open air arms bazaar. ;)

Back when the "getting was good" I'd suggest it to anyone that would listen. Most people were way too complacent or did not want to put in the work but some like-minded folks would follow suit.

Hell, it was not that difficult, every flea market in my AO looked like a open air arms bazaar. ;)
They still exist if you know where to look. I do not worry to much about any of it. I have what I need to hunt and fish. As far as protection from a tyranical government I would worry more about creating massive electrical impulses to down high tech. Guns as far as protection go will be effective against a thief or murderer but we are past being effective against government. I do not worry a great deal about criminals either. I do not frequent areas in which they exist. When I do have to go into a risk area which is rare I go early in the morning. Lol, get up before the Crack head and you are not likely to run into one.

Make USPS Money Orders Great Again ;)

Again it kinda sucks.
You have to mail em the check,wait for it to clear and of course you have to go get the check then wait for delivery.
It adds three more steps to what was a simple click away.
Hell I wouldnt even know how to go about doing it. I guess you'd have to write down everything you wanted and send it with the check so that makes it four things you'd have to do.
At that point I might as well go for a drive.

They still exist if you know where to look. I do not worry to much about any of it. I have what I need to hunt and fish. As far as protection from a tyranical government I would worry more about creating massive electrical impulses to down high tech. Guns as far as protection go will be effective against a thief or murderer but we are past being effective against government. I do not worry a great deal about criminals either. I do not frequent areas in which they exist. When I do have to go into a risk area which is rare I go early in the morning. Lol, get up before the Crack head and you are not likely to run into one.
Do crackheads sleep??

Let's put some perspective on this whole merchant code bone tossed to the ant-gunners.
This is from an email:

Message from the Owner Regarding Credit Card Tracking

Dear Customers of KIR Ammo,

Thank you all for your continued support of our family-owned business.

Because of repeated phone calls and emails from you and new customers alike, I want to address the current issue of major credit card companies attempting to categorize/track gun and ammo purchases. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) has long been petitioning credit card companies to create a separate MCC (Merchant Category Code) for firearms and ammunition purchases. These MCCs define a business's primary source of revenue. As of today, KIR Ammo's code is 5941 (Sporting Goods), along with other retail giants like Academy Sports and Outdoors, Cabela's, Bass Pro, Dick's Sporting Goods and many others. Keep in mind, credit card companies are not legally bound by ISO rules, they are merely suggestions.

As defined by VISA, MCC 5941 includes the following: Backpacking Equipment, Bait, Tackle Stores, Billiard Tables, Camping Equipment, Cutlery – Sporting Knives, Exercise Equipment, Fishing Equipment, Bait, Tackle, Golf Equipment, Gun Shops, Hiking Equipment, Hunting Equipment, Supplies, In-Line Skates Shops, Pool Tables, Rollerblade Shops, Scuba, Skin Diving Equipment, Skateboard Shops, Ski Shops, Skin Diving, Scuba Equipment, Surfboards, Accessories, Trekking Equipment, Windsurf Boards.

As you can see, this list is very long and encompasses a wide variety of sporting goods. I pose the question: how will credit card companies know whether you've purchased 10 hats from KIR Ammo, 50 stickers, a flamethrower, ammo cans, optics, brass, or anything other than a gun or finished ammo when we run your card? Let me make this abundantly clear: KIR Ammo will NEVER share any of your invoices, packing slips, or purchase history with ANYONE, unless we are being audited by the ATF (which is a Federal requirement for all FFLs - and even then, they are only allowed to see what guns have been purchased/transferred through our License - nothing else). Also, how will the credit card companies know if somebody walks into Academy (insert any sporting goods store) to buy a weight bench versus a Glock versus a grill or anything else? On the surface it seems unenforceable and far too complicated to me, but alas, here we are talking about this. Last question: do credit card companies REALLY want to do this? Even as a small company, KIR Ammo pays roughly 3% of our Gross Revenue in credit card processing fees every month - do they really want to lose that cash flow by pushing people away from using cards?

FOR THOSE WISHING TO USE OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT: we are currently accepting Zelle, CashApp, Wire Transfers, and money orders/bank checks - please call to make arrangements if you wish to choose any of those options (personal checks are ok, but it will take forever to get your ammo because we would have to wait for it to get here AND clear in our account before shipment). Of course, if you are local, we accept cash.

Also as a side note the CC codes are not mandatory for businesses to use, they are primarily used for tier level cash back cards and even Visa has stated they will not let the new codes interfere with any legal sales. How does Visa know they are legal sales? They don't.

Do crackheads sleep??
Yep, they seem to go to bed around 730 am. When I ran an appraisal company. I appraised alot of apartment complexes in the hood. I would start my wal through around 8 am be out of the hood by noon. Avoided all the issues. By 1 o'clock in the afternoon they would be back on the streets. I would be back in the office.

Forum List

Back