Buttigieg brother-in-law says Pete is full of shit

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
Democratic 2020 presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg’s brother-in-law is accusing the campaign of misrepresenting his family’s past for political gain.

Rhyan Glezman spoke to The Washington Examiner after a Washington Post article described how his younger brother Chasten Buttigieg, now married to Pete, left his family home and was rejected by his brothers after coming out as gay.
Buttigieg brother-in-law rips candidate, accuses campaign of misrepresenting family's past

Looks like Pete is trying to disparage a family while promoting his love for sucking dick.

This is truly sad and horrendous, on behalf of Glezman who is left
struggling to defend his personal and political beliefs against death threats that are partisan.
His beliefs are not based on taking sides, but he spells them out specifically.

I applaud his courage in speaking out to defend and educate others on
the real issues instead of focusing on partisan bullying by label and stereotype.

===========
Glezman said:
Glezman says the reaction to the reports have included hateful messages online, including one that he said he should “go out to woodshed and kill myself.” He told The Examiner that he voted for President Trump in 2016, and although he has voted for Democrats in the past, he wouldn’t be voting for his brother-in-law.

“That’s not because he’s gay,” he said. “When you want to rewrite the Electoral College, when you want to change the makeup of the Supreme Court, when you want to have open borders and not have any process there, his extreme view on abortion … those are things that are very important to me.
. . .
The Post reported that while his parents eventually reached out and reconciled with him (and walked him down the aisle at his wedding), that wasn't as easy with his brothers -- with younger brother Dustin saying "we never got over it."

But Rhyan told the Post that while he is opposed to gay marriage, he still loves his brother: "I just don’t support the gay lifestyle.”

He echoed that sentiment to the Examiner: “You can’t change that. Just because we have a disagreement doesn’t change that.”

===========

Glezman has a bigger battle to fight than Buttigieg.
His statements are amazingly articulate and focused
under all the political pressure and media spins working against that to divide
and exploit fear and hostility. I wouldn't want Buttigieg to face persecution
and harassment for his gay relations and orientation; I certainly hate to
read that now Glezman is receiving death threats and harassment for
his views as well, and respect him more for trying to resolve this amicably.

That's the approach we should take, but sadly the media seems more against peacemaking
and more for inciting hostility and victimhood. So sick and sad, I hope this whole family
gains support from all sides to work these issues out and teach others to do likewise.

It's hard enough for families to resolve personal issues between them
WITHOUT hanging all their laundry out in public. They all deserve better,
and people should be taught to be supportive instead of exploitative. So sad
our adversarial political and legal culture just encourages people to frolic in this kind of mud.

My prayers and support to the family members and the communities around them
to learn from these hardships and teach others to avoid the same pitfalls.

Everyone deserves better, and we should stop settling for making drama
out of people's problems and pain.

Last edited:
Democratic 2020 presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg’s brother-in-law is accusing the campaign of misrepresenting his family’s past for political gain.

Rhyan Glezman spoke to The Washington Examiner after a Washington Post article described how his younger brother Chasten Buttigieg, now married to Pete, left his family home and was rejected by his brothers after coming out as gay.
Buttigieg brother-in-law rips candidate, accuses campaign of misrepresenting family's past

Looks like Pete is trying to disparage a family while promoting his love for sucking dick.

When's the last time you analyzed a political candidate based on his "brother in law"?

Link that thread, willya. Thanks.

Desperation strikes deep. Into your threads it will creep. Starts when you're always afraid...

Oh and while you're at it, could you also link us to the Buttigieg campaign rhetoric about "sucking dick". I just want to verify that there is such a thing, because somebody out here --- not me mind you, for I know you never lie, but somebody --- might want to accuse you of pulling it out of your ass. This way you can protect yourself.

I look forward to your PROMPT response.

When's the last time you analyzed a political candidate based on his "brother in law"?

Desperation strikes deep. Into your threads it will creep. Starts when you're always afraid...
Who said I was analyzing a political candidate? lol

Oh and while you're at it, could you also link us to the Buttigieg campaign rhetoric about "sucking dick". I just want to verify that there is such a thing, because somebody out here --- not me mind you, for I know you never lie, but somebody --- might want to accuse you of pulling it out of your ass. This way you can protect yourself.

You want to claim this is just a gossip post about people you don't even know?

Then why are we in the "Politics" forum?

Trapped again.

Maybe, maybe not.
It is entirely possible that it is true and his family is catching a public backlash for it and now trying to do damage control.

Either way airing dirty laundry about your family in public is pretty loathsome

You want to claim this is just a gossip post about people you don't even know?

Then why are we in the "Politics" forum?

Trapped again.
Who said this was gossip?

This should come as no surprise...the dude is so fucked up in the head that he chooses a mans anus over a beautiful vagina. He can’t be taken serious.

This should come as no surprise...the dude is so fucked up in the head that he chooses a mans anus over a beautiful vagina. He can’t be taken serious.
Gay people are well known for their propensity to lie about anything that’ll promote their agenda. Disparaging a loving family isn’t something they feel bad about.

Just the thought of that should make his husband think twice....:puke:

It has nothing to do with the brother and law specifically, moron.

It is about Buttigieg lying about his in laws in general to score political points.

Remember "Billy" beer? Families have consequences.

It has nothing to do with the brother and law specifically, moron.

"The brother and law"?? :lmao: I love the poorly educated. Especially the ones who think somebody else is the moron.

It is about Buttigieg lying about his in laws in general to score political points.

Yuh huh.

What in the blue fuck is "political" about in-laws?

Or is it and-laws?

Meaning ....................................................................................................................... what?

Meaning ....................................................................................................................... what?
Billy-Jimmy's brother-cashing in on fame. The Carters?

Boy I hope not...butt play while “full of shit” can be quite messy.

On TV the other night a report said that Pete Buttigieg the war hero actually spent less then 6 months at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan. He was safe. Never left the base. Drove his superior in a large Toyota SUV and never ate a cold meal. He lived about as comfortably as one can be on a military base. So for what its worth.

Billy-Jimmy's brother-cashing in on fame. The Carters?

I know who the fuck he was Dumbass. What does it have to do with POLITICS?

Forum List

Back