Trump Drunk Republicans Are Choosing Russia Over The Constitution

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

How did this happen? How did the Republican Party descend from the moral heights of Ronald Reagan’s “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall,” to this apologist sewer filled with the weak trying to reassure the weaker that weakness is a virtue?

Trump-Drunk Republicans Are Choosing Russia Over the Constitution
what a serious pile of shit article. I had to stop reading almost immediately

Can you spare me the grief and tell me this:

Does he ever get into WHY the dog-shit GOP is choosing Russia over the Constitution, or does he continue to bitch and moan without saying anything of substance?

How did this happen? How did the Republican Party descend from the moral heights of Ronald Reagan’s “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall,” to this apologist sewer filled with the weak trying to reassure the weaker that weakness is a virtue?

Haha...sure they are.
What’s worse, Republicans choosing Russia or Mexicrats choosing Mexico?
Talked to several Russian who moved here about 6 years ago, they would never go back or want to live under the conditions that are in Russia. I asked which side they would fight on, they said America because they are Americans. Note: they are also Republicans, Surprised me.

The Republican party has been dead for a while now. The Cult45 party is filled with snowflakes doing their best impression of the left. It's a real shit show, and not an entertaining one.

The Republican party has been dead for a while now. The Cult45 party is filled with snowflakes doing their best impression of the left. It's a real shit show, and not an entertaining one.

Both parties have been dead for years.

Both parties have been dead for years.

Absolutely.

Haha...sure they are.
What’s worse, Republicans choosing Russia or Mexicrats choosing Mexico?
Talked to several Russian who moved here about 6 years ago, they would never go back or want to live under the conditions that are in Russia. I asked which side they would fight on, they said America because they are Americans. Note: they are also Republicans, Surprised me.

That’s pretty cool....meanwhile, Democrats are screaming “VIVA MEHICO!”

No one is choosing anything over the constitution. We just respect Russians more than democrats. Democrats are loathesome. Russians might be a lot of things. Loathesome isn't one of them. Democrats are not synonymous with the constitution.

Forum List

Back