Buttigieg surges in poll ahead of New Hampshire primary....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Democratic presidential hopeful and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg's support has surged in New Hampshire ahead of the state's primary, according to a new WBZ/Boston Globe/Suffolk University daily tracking poll released on Thursday night.

Buttigieg's support shot up four points to 23 percent in the state over the past 24 hours, according to the survey. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) still leads with 24 percent support, but the latest results put the two candidates closer in a virtual tie.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) came in with 13 percent support in the poll, and former Vice President Joe Biden garnered 11 percent support in the Granite State.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

Mass suicide from Bernie Bros if Sanders loses what everyone expected to be his big slam dunk early state win.

An old commie losing to a gross fag. Unreal..

This guy is unelectable. But apparently, Dems think he's more electable than Crazy Bernie, who isn't even a Democrat? Hmmm. They may have a point.

I guess a sane candidate isn't even in consideration.

Democratic presidential hopeful and former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg's support has surged in New Hampshire ahead of the state's primary, according to a new WBZ/Boston Globe/Suffolk University daily tracking poll released on Thursday night.

Buttigieg's support shot up four points to 23 percent in the state over the past 24 hours, according to the survey. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) still leads with 24 percent support, but the latest results put the two candidates closer in a virtual tie.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) came in with 13 percent support in the poll, and former Vice President Joe Biden garnered 11 percent support in the Granite State.

------------

Mass suicide from Bernie Bros if Sanders loses what everyone expected to be his big slam dunk early state win.

This guy is unelectable. But apparently, Dems think he's more electable than Crazy Bernie, who isn't even a Democrat? Hmmm. They may have a point.

Oh boy, it's the surge of the great white..........fag? Very disappointing.

He will alienate Christians who aren't OK with his gay with his preaching that Christians that aren't OK with his gay are bad Christians.

Also, he's pro-abort and a lot of Christians are going to be like "WTF"?

He will alienate Christians who aren't OK with his gay with his preaching that Christians that aren't OK with his gay are bad Christians.

You mean Christians that support a pussy grabber who cheats on his nude model wife with hookers ?

You mean Christians that support a pussy grabber who cheats on his nude model wife with hookers ?
Your man raped a woman, exposed himself to another woman, sexually assaulted a third woman, got a blow job from a fourth woman and lied about it under oath, and had an affair with a fifth woman.

His wife called them all whores and said they shouldn't be believed.

We starting to talk about Blow Job Cunton again....maybe Carlos Danger with little girls while his wife Huma was having his baby?

You are REALLY dim. Congratulations.

Your man raped a woman, exposed himself to another woman, sexually assaulted a third woman, got a blow job from a fourth woman and lied about it under oath, and had an affair with a fifth woman.

His wife called them all whores and said they shouldn't be believed.
Ain't my man. At least the dems dont claim they are protecting morals like you guys do. Just bunch of hypocrites.

Ahhh, you're way ahead of us. Christians obviously would prefer a baby-killer that goes to sleep with a stiff, same-sex cock in mouth every night. You're just too smart for the rest of us.

Grabbing pussy is great.

------------

Nominating Mayor Petey would be an unforced error for the libs. Black people really don't for homosexuality.

I was listening to the Maha Rushdie this afternoon, and there is a rumor going around that the Democrats are recruiting Mitt Romney for the 2020 nomination.

Grabbing pussy is great.

I used to grab as many as I could and worse. Much much worse!

Just another page from the old playbook. They are pumping the polls to try to hurt Sanders. Sanders will win easy in NH. Gillum by 9. Clinton by 14. Coakley by 14. We have seen this movie before.

Pete got a hug from his husband after tonites debate. Does Pete still have his peter?
And I thought that very "touching". I like his husband. He looks and seems like a sweet man. I do not judge. Mayor Pete is 37 and he met his husband on a dating site called Hinge ( I think ) but they seem like a good couple and are looking forward to having a family. I don't want to see Pete or any Dem as president. I don't want to see anybody who supports sex reassignment surgery if they are in favor of the TAXPAYER paying for it. Go work three jobs and earn your own surgery if you want to change your gender. Hear that, Pete? I have read you are in favor of the taxpayer paying for it.

I also think Buttigieg is a decent man who is putting a fresh face on the LGBTQ community. That is the upside to his candidacy. He will gain much respect in general because of this. However, he doesn't stand a chance in the big leagues in this next election.

Go, Trump!!!!! MAGA!

Last edited:
When I see Pete, an image of him with raised buttocks taking pain up his ass...which is how world leaders will view him as he tries to lead them to support his policies.

Sorry, wrong number.

Forum List

Back