Butt Hurt Liar-Whiner in Chief Trump Orders Ego Intervention From Oval Office

Stuck, cant move forward over & over the same sad tune. Trump won. fair, kinda fair, not fair at all. don't matter. big crowds small crowds, to many pink hats. NO conversation on policy or political choice, what's best for the nation. too many cry baby's not enough serious thought.
You are totally missing all the news then. Not the fake stuff but Trump has been getting the wheels in motion at a record pace.

I'm thinking about the actual personality stuff there - of course I oppose his policies (I am on the left after all), but that's separate from what I'm seeing of his character that is not changing now that he is in office. I find it beyond understanding in a person in that position.

Obama's personality was just as bad, his was better hidden though. Obama was less the extrovert.

I don't think so - he was professional and measured. I'm not saying he was perfect, but when he screwed up - like over the police officer incident at the beginning, he apologized and had the perfect solution - a beer summit. If it had been Trump...would have have apologized for being wrong? Would he have tried to bring both sides together? Or, would he have doubled down on insisting he everyone else was wrong? Very different personalities and styles. Bush as well, though I loathed his policies.
It wasn't a screw up. He immediately let his racism and hatred of police fly out of his yet unpolished mouth. He even blew the first shot at the beer summit - it was to be him, the other black and the falsely maligned white cop. 2 on 1, then it got changed to add in his alcoholic VP. He stayed on teleprompter pretty much ever since.

There was the Trayvon Martin if I had a son he would look just like him thing. A color blind president would never say such a thing...but a closet racist would

I disagree. What you are saying is that anyone who does not completely ignore race is a racist. That means racial issues can't be discussed or addressed in any way shape or form without being called a racist. That's the most ridiculously broad definition of racist I ever heard. It's the exact same as the left, who react to any one who criticizes Obama's policies with "racist".

Fact is - young black men are more likely to be pulled over, or shot by police. Parents have to tell them how to conduct themselves if they are ever pulled over - not because they don't know how, but becauase the conduct that might not cause problems in a white youth, could in a black youth. Too many shootings. So talking about this makes one a "racist". Obama, speaking about it is transformed into a closet racist because if he had had a son, he could have faced similar situations. That's a racist? Sheesh.

I'm thinking about the actual personality stuff there - of course I oppose his policies (I am on the left after all), but that's separate from what I'm seeing of his character that is not changing now that he is in office. I find it beyond understanding in a person in that position.

Obama's personality was just as bad, his was better hidden though. Obama was less the extrovert.

I don't think so - he was professional and measured. I'm not saying he was perfect, but when he screwed up - like over the police officer incident at the beginning, he apologized and had the perfect solution - a beer summit. If it had been Trump...would have have apologized for being wrong? Would he have tried to bring both sides together? Or, would he have doubled down on insisting he everyone else was wrong? Very different personalities and styles. Bush as well, though I loathed his policies.
It wasn't a screw up. He immediately let his racism and hatred of police fly out of his yet unpolished mouth. He even blew the first shot at the beer summit - it was to be him, the other black and the falsely maligned white cop. 2 on 1, then it got changed to add in his alcoholic VP. He stayed on teleprompter pretty much ever since.

There was the Trayvon Martin if I had a son he would look just like him thing. A color blind president would never say such a thing...but a closet racist would.

Sure it was a screw up. He did what every first time president has a tendancy to do at the beginning before they realize the consequences of words - shoot off at the mouth. He apologized, the beer summit was a success and no one complained except his critics but when it comes to them, there was nothing he could do right anyway.

So how has Trump handled similar situations? Not very well has he?
The only thing he screwed up was by telling the truth. What he actually felt and believed. It was a glimpse behind the political persona of an unpolished politician...you know, ones that actually state what they believe.

His internal biases escaped before the political filter could be applied. If those thoughts and beliefs didn't exist, then could not have escaped.

There was the Trayvon Martin if I had a son he would look just like him thing. A color blind president would never say such a thing...but a closet racist would

I disagree. What you are saying is that anyone who does not completely ignore race is a racist. That means racial issues can't be discussed or addressed in any way shape or form without being called a racist. That's the most ridiculously broad definition of racist I ever heard. It's the exact same as the left, who react to any one who criticizes Obama's policies with "racist".

Fact is - young black men are more likely to be pulled over, or shot by police. Parents have to tell them how to conduct themselves if they are ever pulled over - not because they don't know how, but becauase the conduct that might not cause problems in a white youth, could in a black youth. Too many shootings. So talking about this makes one a "racist". Obama, speaking about it is transformed into a closet racist because if he had had a son, he could have faced similar situations. That's a racist? Sheesh.
90% of prison inmates are men so dufus thinks the system is rigged against men.

Seriously...partisanship aside...isn't anyone a little disturbed that Trump focus on such minutia? Crowd sizes? Not winning the popular vote? How much time, energy, emotion and twittering has he put into it? Is this normal? It's like he's obsessed - he can't handle any criticism or slight without going off the deep end. You can only defend it for so long before it becomes embarressing.

GW Bush's first inaugural attendence was much smaller than Clinton's first - AND Bush did not win the popular vote. The only thing that means is his mandate is a weaker, but he won the election and in the end that is the only race that counts. So did Bush get into media wars over this, did he obsess and call in the National Park Service or other government agencies to bullshit them? Or did he get on with the job?

Doesn't anybody get a little bit concerned as to how Trump's behavior might play out over the next year...two years...four years?

I agree, I am embarrassed for Trump..he needs a serious intervention soon..

images
View attachment 109026

0401d7a731d677396761a01b2e78ea63.jpg
Trump has you idiots in his pocket. He tweets something and you spend all your time chasing it while he has already fulfilled half of his campaign promises in 5 days.

A whole 4 years of bugging Trump Marionette's..:wink_2: Just messing with you..lol

juan-by-juan-trump-300x286.jpg

There was the Trayvon Martin if I had a son he would look just like him thing. A color blind president would never say such a thing...but a closet racist would.

Sure it was a screw up. He did what every first time president has a tendancy to do at the beginning before they realize the consequences of words - shoot off at the mouth. He apologized, the beer summit was a success and no one complained except his critics but when it comes to them, there was nothing he could do right anyway.

Trump called police stupid? When?

Did Obama call the police stupid?

No.

He said a particular action was stupid.

Let's work on some factual comparisons.

I never said that. Racists see racism everywhere. Those that aren't racists don't immediately jump to the overt racist conclusion. Those that are, do. It's part of their persona...both black and white.

The only thing he screwed up was by telling the truth. What he actually felt and believed. It was a glimpse behind the political persona of an unpolished politician...you know, ones that actually state what they believe.

His internal biases escaped before the political filter could be applied. If those thoughts and beliefs didn't exist, then could not have escaped.

Here is a description of the situation and what Obama said - explain how it makes him racist:Obama Backtracks Calling Police Action Stupid: Was It Moderation or Is Obama Becoming the First Wimp? | The Huffington Post

I liked the way Obama laid it out carefully, saying the initial stages seemed fine to him, when someone saw Gates in the dark from a distance trying to jimmy open the door of his Cambridge home. He said he didn’t mind at all that the police were called to investigate and found Gates, who was already inside his home.

But at that point he said it should have ended, as the professor showed the officer his ID, indicating he actually lived there, and Obama earned a big hurray from me when he said that the police department acted “stupidly” when they arrested Gates.

He was right. The policeman, Sgt. James Crowley, was wrong. Yet, though Gates was released without being charged after four hours of what must have been a humiliating experience for a distinguished professor — or any decent American — mug shots, fingerprinting and the like — Sgt. Crowley said he had done nothing for which to apologize, though the mayor of Cambridge did just tha
t.​

Trump called police stupid? When?

Did Obama call the police stupid?

No.

He said a particular action was stupid.

Let's work on some factual comparisons.
Your posts are stupid.

Don't take it personally.

If Obama had a son he would look like ...
londonriots-2.jpg

Here is a description of the situation and what Obama said - explain how it makes him racist:Obama Backtracks Calling Police Action Stupid: Was It Moderation or Is Obama Becoming the First Wimp? | The Huffington Post

I liked the way Obama laid it out carefully, saying the initial stages seemed fine to him, when someone saw Gates in the dark from a distance trying to jimmy open the door of his Cambridge home. He said he didn’t mind at all that the police were called to investigate and found Gates, who was already inside his home.

But at that point he said it should have ended, as the professor showed the officer his ID, indicating he actually lived there, and Obama earned a big hurray from me when he said that the police department acted “stupidly” when they arrested Gates.

He was right. The policeman, Sgt. James Crowley, was wrong. Yet, though Gates was released without being charged after four hours of what must have been a humiliating experience for a distinguished professor — or any decent American — mug shots, fingerprinting and the like — Sgt. Crowley said he had done nothing for which to apologize, though the mayor of Cambridge did just tha
t.​

From the horses mouth, after the fact. It's all about race...from his own mouth.

t.​

From the horses mouth, after the fact. It's all about race...from his own mouth.

They ACTED stupidly. Not that the cops are stupid.

It was a screw up in that the president SHOULD measure his words - which, is kind of funny because the folks applauding Trump for his inability to do so are condemning Obama when he did not do so :cuckoo:

How is it racist? They did act stupidly - the man showed them his ID, they didn't need to arrest him and all that.

t.​

Another take on the situation, from another black man...4 star general, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Secretary of State and a man I would have voted for for President.

t.​

It was a screw up in that the president SHOULD measure his words - which, is kind of funny because the folks applauding Trump for his inability to do so are condemning Obama when he did not do so :cuckoo:

How is it racist? They did act stupidly - the man showed them his ID, they didn't need to arrest him and all that.

As Colin Powell describes, other police officers were called in, including black officers and campus police. Gate's actions were collectively determined to have warranted arrest. Politicians decided not to press charges against an Obama acquaintance - who also happened to be black. Those are facts.

Seriously...partisanship aside...isn't anyone a little disturbed that Trump focus on such minutia? Crowd sizes? Not winning the popular vote? How much time, energy, emotion and twittering has he put into it? Is this normal? It's like he's obsessed - he can't handle any criticism or slight without going off the deep end. You can only defend it for so long before it becomes embarressing.

GW Bush's first inaugural attendence was much smaller than Clinton's first - AND Bush did not win the popular vote. The only thing that means is his mandate is a weaker, but he won the election and in the end that is the only race that counts. So did Bush get into media wars over this, did he obsess and call in the National Park Service or other government agencies to bullshit them? Or did he get on with the job?

Doesn't anybody get a little bit concerned as to how Trump's behavior might play out over the next year...two years...four years?

I agree, I am embarrassed for Trump..he needs a serious intervention soon..

images
View attachment 109026

2 important items that every liberal should never leave home without.

upload_2017-1-27_15-35-47.png
th

t.​

Another take on the situation, from another black man...4 star general, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Secretary of State and a man I would have voted for for President.

I have a lot of respect for Colin Powell as well, but notice - he doesn't totally disagree with Obama either. From your link:

Gen. Colin Powell talks about the Henry Louis Gates arrest with Larry King. He said the story "went viral" when President Obama commented on the story. Also, Powell thinks that America "isn't quite post-racial" at this time. "These problems still exist in post-racial America." However, he suggested that Gates should not have argued with the policeman arresting him. "You don't argue with a police officer," he says.

Powell also called the arresting cop, Sergeant James Crowley, "an outstanding police officer."

Also, at 5:10, Powell admits he's been profiled "many times" as a national security advisor.

Powell is right, Gates shouldn't have argued, and that most likely worsened the situation. The police shouldn't have arrested him. And Obama should have have been more circumspect ahead of the facts. Can we agree on that?

If so - then Obama did the right thing, calling for a beer summit. Wasn't that a brilliant and friendly way to deal with it?

How was any of the above evidence of Obama being racist? Or maybe people are just desperate to portray Obama as a racist because having black president brings race into the forefront rather than the backdrop and means anything Obama says can be given a racial spin (and likewise, any criticism, can also be given a racial spin).

t.​

I have a lot of respect for Colin Powell as well, but notice - he doesn't totally disagree with Obama either. From your link:

Gen. Colin Powell talks about the Henry Louis Gates arrest with Larry King. He said the story "went viral" when President Obama commented on the story. Also, Powell thinks that America "isn't quite post-racial" at this time. "These problems still exist in post-racial America." However, he suggested that Gates should not have argued with the policeman arresting him. "You don't argue with a police officer," he says.

Powell also called the arresting cop, Sergeant James Crowley, "an outstanding police officer."

Also, at 5:10, Powell admits he's been profiled "many times" as a national security advisor.

Powell is right, Gates shouldn't have argued, and that most likely worsened the situation. The police shouldn't have arrested him. And Obama should have have been more circumspect ahead of the facts. Can we agree on that?

If so - then Obama did the right thing, calling for a beer summit. Wasn't that a brilliant and friendly way to deal with it?

How was any of the above evidence of Obama being racist? Or maybe people are just desperate to portray Obama as a racist because having black president brings race into the forefront rather than the backdrop and means anything Obama says can be given a racial spin (and likewise, any criticism, can also be given a racial spin).

But that was on the subject of racism in America. It exists, is wrong and will exist as long as men of different color walk the earth.

The evidence is that Obama immediately jumped to the racist victim conclusion due to him being of the same race as the alleged victim - just as he did in the Trayvon Martin case. Note that he even admitted in my first video that he did not have all the facts before is unpolitical remark. The police were automatically guilty (acted stupidly). Everything he did after that was political covering of his own ass.

How many beer summits did he hold with the families of terrorist victims or black on white crime? How many white funeral services did he or his official designees attend for victims that weren't black?

Barry played the race card to the hilt. Every time a black was killed by a white cop his people were all over it IF it became national news. A non-racist color blind president would not have the record he has. ALL are equal - we all bleed red. Such was not the case with Obama. Political expediency and racism were the drivers in his administration.

If my conclusions are incorrect, then there must be cases of support of white victims. I haven't seen them...I wish I had.

t.​

So now the police questioning people crawling thru windows into homes at night is stupid.

No wonder Trump is President.

Obsessed with the mocking from the world about his poorly attended inauguration, the narcissist, and delusional liar trump instructed the Park Service to find ways to support his and his administration spokespeople lie about the attendance at his inauguration. The ego inspired intervention presumably will put parks employees on a wild goose chase to find evidence that will put a band-aid on his injured ego.

fox2now.com/2017/01/26/trump-called-park-service-chief-to-complain-about-inauguration-crowd-photos/

Does whining about the president being a butthurt liar make you feel any better about being a butthurt liar?

Why should the president, or anyone else for that matter, live up to a standard you don't live yourself?

I am and I'm not.

Do I think he needs to cut some of this shit out, in terms of sweating the small stuff? yes. he shouldn't have time to give a shit about some of this and will have to learn to rise above some of it.

on the other hand most presidents grow into the job. Obama changed quite a bit over his time in office, as do most presidents. I would expect that to happen here eventually too.

a little early to worry too much about this, IMO.

I am and I'm not.

Do I think he needs to cut some of this shit out, in terms of sweating the small stuff? yes. he shouldn't have time to give a shit about some of this and will have to learn to rise above some of it.

on the other hand most presidents grow into the job. Obama changed quite a bit over his time in office, as do most presidents. I would expect that to happen here eventually too.

a little early to worry too much about this, IMO.
His tweeting crap is brilliant. With a 5 second tweet he has the entire left wing busy and distracted for the next 24 hours. Look what he has done in just a few days while the left are still playing mine is bigger than yours.

Forum List

Back