Butt Hurt Liar-Whiner in Chief Trump Orders Ego Intervention From Oval Office

Seriously...partisanship aside...isn't anyone a little disturbed that Trump focus on such minutia? Crowd sizes? Not winning the popular vote? How much time, energy, emotion and twittering has he put into it? Is this normal? It's like he's obsessed - he can't handle any criticism or slight without going off the deep end. You can only defend it for so long before it becomes embarressing.

Doesn't anybody get a little bit concerned as to how Trump's behavior might play out over the next year...two years...four years?

I am and I'm not.

Do I think he needs to cut some of this shit out, in terms of sweating the small stuff? yes. he shouldn't have time to give a shit about some of this and will have to learn to rise above some of it.

on the other hand most presidents grow into the job. Obama changed quite a bit over his time in office, as do most presidents. I would expect that to happen here eventually too.

a little early to worry too much about this, IMO.
In business, the devil is in the details - the fine print of the contract. Consequently, President Trump is focused on The Big Deal as well as the minutiae of it. He IS doing it right, in Pupps' opinion. Politicians love distraction...it is their stock and trade.

Trump brings the complete game to the table. No political BS under the table. Such as approval for border walls that are never built.

Like Ronald Reagan said when he met Trump..."I felt like I was meeting the president". HE WAS!! Pupps hopes and prays that Donald John Trump will be just as great as was Ronald Wilson Reagan.

I don't understand the premise of the OP, I guess you have to take away all of the shit, and try to find some type of central point in an ocean of bullshit to get there. Trump is using the same tactics as liberals have for years, and doing a much better job of it That is why they are so mad, and proving to the world how vile and disgusting they really are. The Crowd is not the point of Trumps rebuttals, It is the FACT that the entire thing was done to marginalize the Trump presidency. The TRUMP photo was taken at a time when there would not have been a large number of people there, The other Photo was taken at a point when the crowd had gathered completely and was at its largest point. That is not a comparison that is a bastardization. So you need to either get a TRUE basis for a statement or forgo making one. Adding up a million lies does not prove a point, it just proves nothing you post is CREDIBLE, or TRUE.

Obsessed with the mocking from the world about his poorly attended inauguration, the narcissist, and delusional liar trump instructed the Park Service to find ways to support his and his administration spokespeople lie about the attendance at his inauguration. The ego inspired intervention presumably will put parks employees on a wild goose chase to find evidence that will put a band-aid on his injured ego.

fox2now.com/2017/01/26/trump-called-park-service-chief-to-complain-about-inauguration-crowd-photos/

Since I haven't told you, your bitch lost. Keep crying, pussy boy.

It looks like we can conclude from the postings that indeed, Trump is a whiner and a liar, sent the park service on a wild goose chase to support his ego and his supporters hate it when someone calls him a butthurt whiner and liar like they have some kind of trademark on the word "butthurt". "Hey," whine the butthurt trumproids, "that's our word".

Sure it was a screw up. He did what every first time president has a tendancy to do at the beginning before they realize the consequences of words - shoot off at the mouth. He apologized, the beer summit was a success and no one complained except his critics but when it comes to them, there was nothing he could do right anyway.

So how has Trump handled similar situations? Not very well has he?
The only thing he screwed up was by telling the truth. What he actually felt and believed. It was a glimpse behind the political persona of an unpolished politician...you know, ones that actually state what they believe.

His internal biases escaped before the political filter could be applied. If those thoughts and beliefs didn't exist, then could not have escaped.

Here is a description of the situation and what Obama said - explain how it makes him racist:Obama Backtracks Calling Police Action Stupid: Was It Moderation or Is Obama Becoming the First Wimp? | The Huffington Post

I liked the way Obama laid it out carefully, saying the initial stages seemed fine to him, when someone saw Gates in the dark from a distance trying to jimmy open the door of his Cambridge home. He said he didn’t mind at all that the police were called to investigate and found Gates, who was already inside his home.

But at that point he said it should have ended, as the professor showed the officer his ID, indicating he actually lived there, and Obama earned a big hurray from me when he said that the police department acted “stupidly” when they arrested Gates.

He was right. The policeman, Sgt. James Crowley, was wrong. Yet, though Gates was released without being charged after four hours of what must have been a humiliating experience for a distinguished professor — or any decent American — mug shots, fingerprinting and the like — Sgt. Crowley said he had done nothing for which to apologize, though the mayor of Cambridge did just tha
t.​

From the horses mouth, after the fact. It's all about race...from his own mouth.

They ACTED stupidly. Not that the cops are stupid.

It was a screw up in that the president SHOULD measure his words - which, is kind of funny because the folks applauding Trump for his inability to do so are condemning Obama when he did not do so :cuckoo:

How is it racist? They did act stupidly - the man showed them his ID, they didn't need to arrest him and all that.

So now the police questioning people crawling thru windows into homes at night is stupid.

No wonder Trump is President.

Honestly Weatherman, do you have reading comprehension problems? I seriously wonder sometimes. Let me clue you in: no one is questioning people crawling thru windows into homes at night or calling said questioning "stupid".

If you understand that part, then perhaps we have the basis for meaningful communication. :)

Sure it was a screw up. He did what every first time president has a tendancy to do at the beginning before they realize the consequences of words - shoot off at the mouth. He apologized, the beer summit was a success and no one complained except his critics but when it comes to them, there was nothing he could do right anyway.

So how has Trump handled similar situations? Not very well has he?
The only thing he screwed up was by telling the truth. What he actually felt and believed. It was a glimpse behind the political persona of an unpolished politician...you know, ones that actually state what they believe.

His internal biases escaped before the political filter could be applied. If those thoughts and beliefs didn't exist, then could not have escaped.

Here is a description of the situation and what Obama said - explain how it makes him racist:Obama Backtracks Calling Police Action Stupid: Was It Moderation or Is Obama Becoming the First Wimp? | The Huffington Post

I liked the way Obama laid it out carefully, saying the initial stages seemed fine to him, when someone saw Gates in the dark from a distance trying to jimmy open the door of his Cambridge home. He said he didn’t mind at all that the police were called to investigate and found Gates, who was already inside his home.

But at that point he said it should have ended, as the professor showed the officer his ID, indicating he actually lived there, and Obama earned a big hurray from me when he said that the police department acted “stupidly” when they arrested Gates.

He was right. The policeman, Sgt. James Crowley, was wrong. Yet, though Gates was released without being charged after four hours of what must have been a humiliating experience for a distinguished professor — or any decent American — mug shots, fingerprinting and the like — Sgt. Crowley said he had done nothing for which to apologize, though the mayor of Cambridge did just tha
t.​

Another take on the situation, from another black man...4 star general, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Secretary of State and a man I would have voted for for President.

I have a lot of respect for Colin Powell as well, but notice - he doesn't totally disagree with Obama either. From your link:

Gen. Colin Powell talks about the Henry Louis Gates arrest with Larry King. He said the story "went viral" when President Obama commented on the story. Also, Powell thinks that America "isn't quite post-racial" at this time. "These problems still exist in post-racial America." However, he suggested that Gates should not have argued with the policeman arresting him. "You don't argue with a police officer," he says.

Powell also called the arresting cop, Sergeant James Crowley, "an outstanding police officer."

Also, at 5:10, Powell admits he's been profiled "many times" as a national security advisor.

Powell is right, Gates shouldn't have argued, and that most likely worsened the situation. The police shouldn't have arrested him. And Obama should have have been more circumspect ahead of the facts. Can we agree on that?

If so - then Obama did the right thing, calling for a beer summit. Wasn't that a brilliant and friendly way to deal with it?

How was any of the above evidence of Obama being racist? Or maybe people are just desperate to portray Obama as a racist because having black president brings race into the forefront rather than the backdrop and means anything Obama says can be given a racial spin (and likewise, any criticism, can also be given a racial spin).

But that was on the subject of racism in America. It exists, is wrong and will exist as long as men of different color walk the earth.

The evidence is that Obama immediately jumped to the racist victim conclusion due to him being of the same race as the alleged victim - just as he did in the Trayvon Martin case. Note that he even admitted in my first video that he did not have all the facts before is unpolitical remark. The police were automatically guilty (acted stupidly). Everything he did after that was political covering of his own ass.

How many beer summits did he hold with the families of terrorist victims or black on white crime? How many white funeral services did he or his official designees attend for victims that weren't black?

Barry played the race card to the hilt. Every time a black was killed by a white cop his people were all over it IF it became national news. A non-racist color blind president would not have the record he has. ALL are equal - we all bleed red. Such was not the case with Obama. Political expediency and racism were the drivers in his administration.

If my conclusions are incorrect, then there must be cases of support of white victims. I haven't seen them...I wish I had.

I think there was something to be said in the Trayvon Martin case. He was a kid. He was unarmed. They did their damndest to assassinate his character. I don't agree with the verdict, but in the end there was very little evidence either way and all you need is reasonable doubt. Obama's stance doesn't make him racist. The funny thing is - if a white president had taken that stance - no one would have questioned it.

I think Obama was in the unique position of damned if you do (ie - say anything remotely interpreted as racial and your racist) and damned if you don't (black community upset he didn't do ENOUGH). We all bleed red, but maybe it's time to realize that...well, black people bleed red too. And black parents worry about their black sons too. And that black parents are trying their damndest to get their kids educated and on the right track, and not shot by drug gangs or police...too. And that maybe black parents are JUST LIKE US white parents...

You ask about why he didn't hold "beer summits" for families of terrorist victims? The idea of a beer summit was to acknowledge he was wrong in what he said and - let's get together and talk. Because Obama values dialogue in getting beyond differences. I do as well. What good would a beer summit do to the families of a terrorist attack? A beer summit with their attacker? Seriously?

He attended funerals of black children killed in senseless violence, whether it was a police shooting or - most poignantly, a child shot as "incidental damage" in drug related vioilence. Why is that so bad? It highlights senseless violence. And the need to do something. And it sure is nice to have a president that is willing to not sweep that under the carpet.

What funerals did he attend...well, for example, he attended the funerals of the cops slain in the Dallas shooting. Is that racist?

What are you going to do without the butt hurt liar in chief title?

You work so hard at it Camp. :(
Not doing anything that wasn't done to President Obama, the last legitimate President and the one who actually won a landslide election with margins that your guy never came close to.

So you are being even more petty than those that did the same to Obama. Got it thanks for the admission.

Obsessed with the mocking from the world about his poorly attended inauguration, the narcissist, and delusional liar trump instructed the Park Service to find ways to support his and his administration spokespeople lie about the attendance at his inauguration. The ego inspired intervention presumably will put parks employees on a wild goose chase to find evidence that will put a band-aid on his injured ego.

fox2now.com/2017/01/26/trump-called-park-service-chief-to-complain-about-inauguration-crowd-photos/

No way, yet a other confused regressive...

THIS, is what a whiny looser looks like (Is it a man or a woman? - with regressives you can never tell):

THIS, is the God-Emperor, US POTUS, king of all things masculine and unwhiny:

god-emperor-trump-small.jpg

Learn the difference, it's not difficult. They are polar opposites! 3-year-old could figure it out, it's so clear that it should be included in the definition of "opposite".

Last edited:

The butt hurt are the ones who keep whinning about Trump.

The butt hurt are the ones who keep whinning about Trump.
You spelled whining wrong. The topic is your President being both a whiner and a liar, and the news reports that back those two things up. Apparently, you think that when a President behaves like a mentally ill, immature brat everyone should look the other way and tell the emperor what beautiful clothes he is wearing.

Forum List

Back