But the Democrats are bragging about wage increases, what gives?

Nope, you got me there Mr. Economics scientist. I am not a student nor a teacher that has never created a product in their life.

I am sure that in your classroom your professor God can make you believe that pigs fly..

But, here in reality the costs of bacon are many, the democrats rules and regulations and taxes being a large part of it.

California's regulation requiring pigs to have much larger cages is certainly a cost tacked onto the price.

How about the cost of feed? Feed for swine will rise 30% or more this year.

Bacon is $11.95 a lb without the additional cost of feed. A 30% increase in the cost of raising pigs inputed into the price.

Costs of feed, fuel, taxes, medicines, transportation, etc., dictate the price.
I just posted you can buy bacon today for $5.99. Don’t be a dupe.

Costs do not determine what people pay for stuff. Here is a good example: Made in the USA costs more cuz labor cost more. It’s stupid to think people will pay more because it cost more. You can follow that. Costs mean nothing to the price.

That’s for 12 oz too. Puts his price per lb at $10.65.

It was center cut so cost more. Here is normal bacon a pound for $6.99 today at Harris Teeter (Kroger). You and your friends are very ignorant.

14DA1EF3-3C27-49DA-B602-36AEBE0B3854.jpeg

Costs do not determine what people pay for stuff. Here is a good example: Made in the USA costs more cuz labor cost more. It’s stupid to think people will pay more because it cost more. You can follow that. Costs mean nothing to the price.
Dumbest post of the year right there.

Technically, I posted the cost of bacon at $11.99, you posted bacon at $10.65, and used that difference as a reason to insult me? As if nobody smart pays that much. But, with such a small difference in what you are paying, you are the dupe, especially considering you did not realize you posted the price for 12 ounces, not 16 ounces. You are a dupe based on the rules you use to insult others.

The rest of your comment is really gibberish.

It was center cut so cost more. Here is normal bacon a pound for $6.99 today at Harris Teeter (Kroger). You and your friends are very ignorant.

View attachment 591915
That is not the normal price, that is the sale price! And that is not the same bacon. Maybe you need a better search engine to validate your ideas. I would say a better sign of ignorance is a person using google to try and make an argument against a person that is his own witness to what is the actual price where they live.

You truly are to stupid to be one person. You have a knee jerk reaction to blame Democrats for anything you don't like, without consideration for anything or anyone else to blame.

Democrats don't set food prices, and I'm not a Democrat. I'm not even an American.
of course it! i mea don’t get me wearing i’m sure they’d loved to set prices…but they’ve do create policies that jack up the cost

Technically, I posted the cost of bacon at $11.99, you posted bacon at $10.65, and used that difference as a reason to insult me? As if nobody smart pays that much. But, with such a small difference in what you are paying, you are the dupe, especially considering you did not realize you posted the price for 12 ounces, not 16 ounces. You are a dupe based on the rules you use to insult others.

The rest of your comment is really gibberish.
I posted $6.99 bacon. Are you having problems?

That is not the normal price, that is the sale price! And that is not the same bacon. Maybe you need a better search engine to validate your ideas. I would say a better sign of ignorance is a person using google to try and make an argument against a person that is his own witness to what is the actual price where they live.
Every single week bacon is on sale. They just rotate the brand so the Department of Weight and Measures doesn’t bust them for pricing deception. Bacon is bacon. If you want any different brand then buy it on sale not at full price. Who the fuck shops for shit at your house?!?!

Every single week bacon is on sale. They just rotate the brand so the Department of Weight and Measures doesn’t bust them for pricing deception. Bacon is bacon. If you want any different brand then buy it on sale not at full price. Who the fuck shops for shit at your house?!?!
Never in my life have I seen the price of bacon at $11.99 lb

You posted bacon at $10.65 lb, Never in my life have I seen the price of bacon at $10.65 lb

That is all I said, prices are skyrocketing and all your ranting, and you posting of prices, confirmed what I stated.

Lol your a fucking idiot.

The taxes you mentioned don't come out of the corporate profit they come out of the workers wages dumb fuck. That's the workers money they earned it not the Corp.
The word you were looking for is "you're", not "your". I mention that only because you seem so eager to show your behind by calling someone an idiot.

Specifically, why did you call "elektra" an idiot? The fact is that you have nothing to say so you were left with a childish slur.

Impressive!

Why are you making childish excuses for shortages we have not had since World War II?

All your outburst proves is that you're desperate to justify the unjustifiable.

Here's a simple explanation even you may understand, not that you'll agree.
2022-01-23%20Bacon-L.jpg

The word you were looking for is "you're", not "your". I mention that only because you seem so eager to show your behind by calling someone an idiot.

Specifically, why did you call "elektra" an idiot? The fact is that you have nothing to say so you were left with a childish slur.

Impressive!
Lol, ok shortbus.

Tell us again how the cost to make something has no impact on what you pay for it.

That was fun. :banana:

Lol your a fucking idiot.

The taxes you mentioned don't come out of the corporate profit they come out of the workers wages dumb fuck. That's the workers money they earned it not the Corp.
If the taxes paid is the worker's money, why does the corporation take that money out of the worker's wages and give it to the government?

In a capitalist world, full of conservatives, we agree, that is the money of the worker, not the federal government.

But sadly, the biggest expense of corporations, is the federal government.

If the taxes paid is the worker's money, why does the corporation take that money out of the worker's wages and give it to the government?

In a capitalist world, full of conservatives, we agree, that is the money of the worker, not the federal government.

But sadly, the biggest expense of corporations, is the federal government.
The biggest expense of the corporations is the federal government?

How so?

Forum List

Back