BUSTED: TRUMP SEX ALLEGATIONS FULL OF HOLES

Like Bill Maher said

How dare these women claim that I did the same things that I claimed to do. :laugh2:
(or something like that)
Many guys are glad nobody accused them of what they said they do, we tend to talk big and few of us run for Republican president so don't worry about it. Maher is just one of the girls. But it was a private conversation and he makes it sound like Trump made a public declaration. Mayer doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

Read more: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April
That was before the Clinton campaign with assistance from the MSM, offered her a ton of money...would be my guess.

The undermining of our nation by the MSM, is in full swing.

My husband is an attorney and when she was on the tube with her "story" he told me she's lying,she was coached and it was staged. An attorney knows this stuff they deal with it every day

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

Read more: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April
That was before the Clinton campaign with assistance from the MSM, offered her a ton of money...would be my guess.

My husband is an attorney and when she was on the tube with her "story" he told me she's lying,she was coached and it was staged. An attorney knows this stuff they deal with it every day
Clearly right, but to idiots on the Left and the many uninformed Americans, it works to dupe them. This is why the MSM is furiously pushing this shit.

Remember what the D party with support from the MSM did to Romney? Old Mitt was clean as the driven snow, but they turned him into an evil, greedy, nasty prick. Dumbasses on the Left brought the lies as did the uninformed.

Like Bill Maher said

How dare these women claim that I did the same things that I claimed to do. :laugh2:
(or something like that)
Many guys are glad nobody accused them of what they said they do, we tend to talk big and few of us run for Republican president so don't worry about it. Maher is just one of the girls. But it was a private conversation and he makes it sound like Trump made a public declaration. Mayer doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

Either Trump is a liar or these women are, and I think Trump is a liar.

Clearly right, but to idiots on the Left and the many uninformed Americans, it works to dupe them. This is why the MSM is furiously pushing this shit.

Remember what the D party with support from the MSM did to Romney? Old Mitt was clean as the driven snow, but they turned him into an evil, greedy, nasty prick. Dumbasses on the Left brought the lies as did the uninformed.

Leftists are easily duped and led. All that's come out about DNC racism, voter fraud, the lies and corruption and they keep their heads up their asses. One reason I despise them, they are essentially useless

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

Except these women's stories are full of more holes than swiss cheese

Why can't ppl just get it through their heads that a President who just might be good for this Country and along the same lines as a JFK, ( is being bashed on purpose and unfairly) why can't ppl see the goal for the Clintons is to sabotage him anyway possibe. Can it not occur to the sheep family this Government is like the mafia and they function as them. Ever watch tv with the mafia in it, ever catch how they cover up their crimes. HELLOooooooo same thing the FEDS to WAKE the HELL UP!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details surrounding the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump are raising doubts that the claims are credible.

Accuser Jessica Leeds claimed Trump molested her in the first-class section of a Braniff 707 flying from Dallas to New York in 1979, but Braniff didn’t use 707s on that route.

Flights.png

A Braniff flight table shows that the airline only operated 727s between the two cities, which is expected: the 727 was developed for domestic flights.

Busted: Trump Sex Allegations Full of Holes

Minor problem. Your link takes viewers to a page with flights FROM New York. Not TO New York.
And there is also nothing to date those pages for verification, either. However, these pages are from sometime before the Concorde was banned in the U.S. which was 2000. Otherwise who knows where these came from, certainly not Braniff.
\\\\\
Your image is from InfoWars. That explains everything.
Rube.
Original link before Alex Jones changed it: BN102879p52

It's interesting that no one on the right bothers to read the fine print, nor look for the obvious.

Last edited:
Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

So Bill's accusers were all truthful. Got it.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

What holes, why don't you tell us the holes. Trump so much as said he can kiss them on the mouth and grab their pussies, apparently he can and does.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

So Bill's accusers were all truthful. Got it.

Bringing up Bill, hard up are we.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

What holes, why don't you tell us the holes. Trump so much as said he can kiss them on the mouth and grab their pussies, apparently he can and does.

Why don't you get off left loon sites and TV, these stories are falling apart quicker than they were fabricated (which anyone with an ounce of sense realizes was like last week)

An attorney doesn't make legal decisions by watching television. Not even a first year law student, Pumpkin.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

I think Mayer is an honest person and tells it like it is. Mayer's honesty is not involved here anyway, Trumps is.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

They remind me of this one:

A Rape on Campus - Wikipedia

A complete fabrication that only serves to keep other women, who actually were sexually assaulted from reporting the crime.

The Clintons should be ashamed of themselves

Why can't ppl just get it through their heads that a President who just might be good for this Country and along the same lines as a JFK, ( is being bashed on purpose and unfairly) why can't ppl see the goal for the Clintons is to sabotage him anyway possibe. Can it not occur to the sheep family this Government is like the mafia and they function as them. Ever watch tv with the mafia in it, ever catch how they cover up their crimes. HELLOooooooo same thing the FEDS to WAKE the HELL UP!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details surrounding the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump are raising doubts that the claims are credible.

Accuser Jessica Leeds claimed Trump molested her in the first-class section of a Braniff 707 flying from Dallas to New York in 1979, but Braniff didn’t use 707s on that route.

Flights.png

A Braniff flight table shows that the airline only operated 727s between the two cities, which is expected: the 727 was developed for domestic flights.

Busted: Trump Sex Allegations Full of Holes

Ooops again, Skippy. Looks like you changed the external link. Here's your original one. What's happening. Alex Jones keeps changing the goal posts?
BN102879p52

An attorney doesn't make legal decisions by watching television. Not even a first year law student, Pumpkin.

An experienced lawyer can tell a lie a mile away.

It's what they do...asshole. I don't and I doubt many do, take you serious. Your best bet is to stop sticking your nose in things you are clueless about, you won't get it tweaked so often. Now scram, hag

Forum List

Back