BUSTED: TRUMP SEX ALLEGATIONS FULL OF HOLES

Like Bill Maher said

How dare these women claim that I did the same things that I claimed to do. :laugh2:
(or something like that)
Many guys are glad nobody accused them of what they said they do, we tend to talk big and few of us run for Republican president so don't worry about it. Maher is just one of the girls. But it was a private conversation and he makes it sound like Trump made a public declaration. Mayer doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

Either Trump is a liar or these women are, and I think Trump is a liar.

th

Either Clinton is a liar or these women are, and I think Clinton is a liar.

Seems to work both ways, doesn't it?

Like Bill Maher said

How dare these women claim that I did the same things that I claimed to do. :laugh2:
(or something like that)
Many guys are glad nobody accused them of what they said they do, we tend to talk big and few of us run for Republican president so don't worry about it. Maher is just one of the girls. But it was a private conversation and he makes it sound like Trump made a public declaration. Mayer doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

Except these women's stories are full of more holes than swiss cheese

What holes, why don't you tell us the holes. Trump so much as said he can kiss them on the mouth and grab their pussies, apparently he can and does.

Apparently Pumpkin didn't see the Access Hollywood interview.

Oh look, the cultists are still trying to defend their pedophile predator messiah.

The child-rape lawsuit against Trump is moving forward. Dec. 16 is the next hearing. 3 witnesses to that crime. Trump-losers, make you you've got your defense for that in order.

Let's see just how low you can go. Will you have tossed Trump under the bus by the time, or will you still be defending him?
As low as you idiots supporting Bill Clinton? Nope, you idiots are lower than scum.

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

Read more: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April
That was before the Clinton campaign with assistance from the MSM, offered her a ton of money...would be my guess.

The undermining of our nation by the MSM, is in full swing.

My husband is an attorney and when she was on the tube with her "story" he told me she's lying,she was coached and it was staged. An attorney knows this stuff they deal with it every day

An attorney doesn't make legal decisions by watching television. Not even a first year law student, Pumpkin.

It's what they do...asshole. I don't and I doubt many do, take you serious. Your best bet is to stop sticking your nose in things you are clueless about, you won't get it tweaked so often. Now scram, hag

No, it's not. And if I'm wrong why don't you give us the detailed information that your husband gleaned from 20 seconds of video? Did your "attorney" husband ever hear of the discovery process prior to filing a law suit? You know, depositions and all that. No? No kidding.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

th

Clinton proved himself a liar.

Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice star who alleges she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump, sent an email to Trump’s assistant in April praising the GOP nominee.

Read more: Trump Sexual Assault Accuser Sent Glowing Email To His Assistant In April
That was before the Clinton campaign with assistance from the MSM, offered her a ton of money...would be my guess.

My husband is an attorney and when she was on the tube with her "story" he told me she's lying,she was coached and it was staged. An attorney knows this stuff they deal with it every day

An attorney doesn't make legal decisions by watching television. Not even a first year law student, Pumpkin.

It's what they do...asshole. I don't and I doubt many do, take you serious. Your best bet is to stop sticking your nose in things you are clueless about, you won't get it tweaked so often. Now scram, hag

No, it's not. And if I'm wrong why don't you give us the detailed information that your husband gleaned from 20 seconds of video? Did your "attorney" husband ever hear of the discovery process prior to filing a law suit? You know, depositions and all that. No? No kidding.

What part of I don't take you serious are you not grasping, hag?

An experienced lawyer can tell a lie a mile away.

Have you ever hired an attorney? Been deposed? Involved in any kind of law suit? Just answer the question.

Watching you not answer simple questions is amusing.

Looks like Alex Jones has discovered this site and put one of his trolls on it. I posted the URL to the original link and it was not the URL as described in the original post. Put a fork in it when you start out with deception and false info.

Shiny objects amuse you....just sayin. You're just another idiot left loon to me. Soon you will understand that and stop embarrassing yourself, they all do eventually

Shiny objects amuse you....just sayin. You're just another idiot left loon to me. Soon you will understand that and stop embarrassing yourself, they all do eventually

People who pose and preen on this site are more amusing.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

th

Why can't you accept the possibility that both Bill Clinton AND Donald Trump are sexual predators? Why does it have to be either or? Trump should have known after 25 years of bragging about his sexual escapades they would catch up with him.

Right they are a walking polygraph. Trump is not even a good liar, or he has a very poor memory.

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

th

Why can't you accept the possibility that both Bill Clinton AND Donald Trump are sexual predators? Why does it have to be either or? Trump should have known after 25 years of bragging about his sexual escapades they would catch up with him.

I do accept it.

I do NOT accept Hillarys hypocrisy that Bills women were bimbos, etc, and Trumps women are victims.

th

is the trump campaign involved in the hacked dnc/hillary/podesta emails and working with the russian hackers and wikileaks to release these emails in a timed manner as an october surprise?

if you agree that trump must be involved, then I;ll agree Hillary must be involved on this....

Like Bill Maher said

(or something like that)

th

I do accept it.

I do NOT accept Hillarys hypocrisy that Bills women were bimbos, etc, and Trumps women are victims.

th

Well, she did what most powerful people do when their empires are threatened. They defend it "by any means necessary".

Right they are a walking polygraph. Trump is not even a good liar, or he has a very poor memory.

Can you believe someone would make such a statement? I sued a doctor and won. As well as used lawyers in business. To say that an attorney would make a decision based on a television interview of 15 seconds is pure bullshit.

So what happened to the O/P? BTW, can any liberal here imagine what the righties would say if we used a hot pink color for posting? Ha!

th

I do accept it.

th

Well, she did what most powerful people do when their empires are threatened. They defend it "by any means necessary".

The end justifies the means?

anything goes?

Forum List

Back