*BUSTED* Obama, LIAR- Emails prove he KNEW about Libya attacks within 2 hours

Fuck you, Mamooth...Four Americans are dead because of this Administration's incompetence and we've been lied to about it right from the start by our President, Vice President and Secretary of State all because they didn't want to be embarrassed politically right before the election.

As for who's similar to the old Soviet's? Who's been caught red handed telling lies about what happened? Who used a pliant Main Stream Media to disseminate their narrative that this wasn't a terrorist attack but a mob protesting the YouTube video that got out of control?

What is a Mamooth? :confused:

Mamooth is one more progressive apologist who refuses to hold this Administration accountable for it's actions and accuses anyone who does want an honest accounting of what happened in Libya of trying to "politicize" the issue...the same charge that was made when Holder's Justice Department refused to prosecute for blatant voter intimidation or turn over documents on Fast & Furious.

This Administration believes that it can tell lies to the American people and not take heat for it. Why? Because the Main Stream Media is so far in the tank for them that they won't report on those lies.

Many in Oblama's admin and in high levels of office are repubs from the Bush era, do you blame them equally?

Here's an example of what serious journalism, sounds like, Foxbot dupes...

“There’s a lot of Monday-morning quarterbacking going on here,” Mr. Panetta told reporters at the Pentagon, adding that “the basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on, without having some real-time information about what’s taking place.”

As a result, Mr. Panetta said, he and two top commanders “felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation.” The commanders are Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Gen. Carter F. Ham of Africa Command, which oversees American military operations in Africa, including Libya.

Mr. Panetta was at the White House for a regular meeting on the afternoon of Sept. 11 as the first reports of the attack unfolded, an American official said. By that evening Mr. Panetta had consulted with General Dempsey and General Ham and had ordered a number of American military forces in the region to move closer to Libya.

Defense officials say they did not receive a request for military support from the State Department as the attack unfolded.

In response to Mr. Panetta’s decision, a small Special Operations “strike force” team moved from Central Europe to the Sigonella Air Base in Sicily while two Navy destroyers already in the Mediterranean were moved off the Libyan coast. A rapid-reaction team of elite Marines left Rota, Spain, and arrived to protect the American Embassy in Tripoli, the Libyan capital, the next day.

But a senior military official said that uncertainty about what was happening on the ground in Libya delayed the decision about where to send the Special Operations forces until about 9 p.m. in Washington, or 3 a.m. on Sept. 12, in Libya.

Ultimately, the decision relayed from the military’s Joint Staff in Washington was “to get close but not into Libya,” the official said. The task force then deployed over the next 24 hours to Sigonella, which is about an hour by plane from Benghazi. But by that time the shooting was over and the Americans were eventually evacuated.

As Mr. Panetta told reporters on Thursday, “This happened within a few hours, and it was really over before we had the opportunity to really know what was happening.”

Panetta Tells of Monitoring Situation in Benghazi - NYTimes.com

Are you kidding? If Leon Panetta couldn't figure out that our Embassy was under attack and needed help from the streaming video they were receiving and the reports coming in from both the Embassy itself and the Annex a mile away then WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY?

We had Americans whose lives were in mortal danger...calling out repeatedly for help...and everyone connected to this Administration sat on their hands. It's been quite apparent that the Obama Administration is "challenged" when it comes to leadership but for the love of God this wasn't exactly a tough call to make. Our embassy is under attack and our diplomats are about to be overrun and slaughtered...Gee...what should we do?

You send the cavalry you fucking progressive morons!!! You don't debate the ramifications. You don't weigh the political pros and cons. You act!!!

The more I find out about this the more pissed off I am about it. I can't believe that those poor bastards at the Annex fought against overwhelming odds for almost SEVEN HOURS while Leon Panetta and the rest of this Administration "diddled" themselves. You want a reason to get these clowns out of the White House? The fiasco in Bengazi is about as big a "reason" as you could hope to find.

My heart goes out to the families of those men.

My God. They fought a seven hour battle when aide was an hour away. I can't even begin to imagine what was running through their minds.

Barry, his State Deparment, Panetta and the rest of his administratioin aren't worth the sweat off those mens balls.

But you aree? Do you still blame president Grant for Custers' demise and the loss of much of the 7th calvary?

Many in Oblama's admin and in high levels of office are repubs from the Bush era, do you blame them equally?

????

Where do you come up with this shit?

Just like Republicans tend to appoint the same people over and over, so do the regressives. Most of Obama senior staff are from the Clinton administration.

You know, Panetta, et al...

there is a proceedural idea about landing troops in a hostile area without knowledge of the chaos. It is a planned response which failed those in dire need. But you must remember that all those in the chain of command failed to follow what you deem as a proceedural response to a situtaion. Thoserules I am sure will be rewritten. Also to note, that it is the nations that our embassies are located are to provide the majority of security to our embassies and ambassadors. Yet you people are eskewed to believe our president is the only one in charge of all operations of the US of A. That is a notion which is ineffective and illogical.

there is a proceedural idea about landing troops in a hostile area without knowledge of the chaos. It is a planned response which failed those in dire need. But you must remember that all those in the chain of command failed to follow what you deem as a proceedural response to a situtaion. Thoserules I am sure will be rewritten. Also to note, that it is the nations that our embassies are located are to provide the majority of security to our embassies and ambassadors. Yet you people are eskewed to believe our president is the only one in charge of all operations of the US of A. That is a notion which is ineffective and illogical.

They didn't need troops, a gunship or two would have worked just fine.

“(The) basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place,” Panetta told Pentagon reporters. “And as a result of not having that kind of information, the commander who was on the ground in that area, Gen. Ham, Gen. Dempsey and I felt very strongly that we could not put forces at risk in that situation.”

The Panetta Doctrine - By Jonah Goldberg - The Corner - National Review Online

I don't agree with waht they did, I believe it was an injustice to those caught in the attack. I hope they do change the way the embassies are protected and we have local resources to react

{Libya was meant to be a new kind of war. Not a display of American arrogance and unilateralism, but a show of submissiveness to the goals and ambitions of the Muslim world. In post-American diplomacy, the Americans did not arrive with a show of force, surrounded by Marines and heavy fortifications, but bent humbly under the defensive shield of the Islamist Ummah. Rather than exporting the Dar Al Harb, the Americans would ask for the protection of the Dar Al Islam.

The reason that the Navy SEALS were denied the support of a Spectre C-130U gunship was the same reason that the consulate had been left nearly unguarded. And it was the same reason that so many soldiers had died in Afghanistan because they had been denied air and artillery support or even the permission to open fire.}

Why Our Forces Were Told to ‘Stand Down’ in Benghazi

Obama should be impeached.

Ham and all those involved in the decision process should be fired.Not just Ham alone

Are you kidding? If Leon Panetta couldn't figure out that our Embassy was under attack and needed help from the streaming video they were receiving and the reports coming in from both the Embassy itself and the Annex a mile away then WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY?

We had Americans whose lives were in mortal danger...calling out repeatedly for help...and everyone connected to this Administration sat on their hands. It's been quite apparent that the Obama Administration is "challenged" when it comes to leadership but for the love of God this wasn't exactly a tough call to make. Our embassy is under attack and our diplomats are about to be overrun and slaughtered...Gee...what should we do?

You send the cavalry you fucking progressive morons!!! You don't debate the ramifications. You don't weigh the political pros and cons. You act!!!

The more I find out about this the more pissed off I am about it. I can't believe that those poor bastards at the Annex fought against overwhelming odds for almost SEVEN HOURS while Leon Panetta and the rest of this Administration "diddled" themselves. You want a reason to get these clowns out of the White House? The fiasco in Bengazi is about as big a "reason" as you could hope to find.

My heart goes out to the families of those men.

My God. They fought a seven hour battle when aide was an hour away. I can't even begin to imagine what was running through their minds.

Barry, his State Deparment, Panetta and the rest of his administratioin aren't worth the sweat off those mens balls.

But you aree? Do you still blame president Grant for Custers' demise and the loss of much of the 7th calvary?

Oh so your trying to compare Grant and Barry?? WOW you must be desperate to try and make it look like Barry didn't know what was going on. CIC and all that. He was kept aprised of everything just like any other CIC before him. Modern technology and all.

As for blaming Grant for Custers stupidity?? No way. Custer was a puffed up fool who led him men to their deaths.

Hell. I doubt Grant or DC found out about it until days after it happened. I sure as shit know there was no live feed or emails yelling for help.

Ham and all those involved in the decision process should be fired.Not just Ham alone

What part of Obama WAS involved in the decision making process do you not GET? He "says" that he immediately gave an order to do everything possible to help our people on the ground in Libya yet little to nothing was actually done. So did the military simply ignore the order of the President of the United States and refuse to do their job? Or did Barack Obama never actually give that order? Personally I find it very hard to believe that our military disobeyed a direct order from the President to rescue Americans under siege in Benghazi. It's situations like THAT, that the military LIVES for.

So was General Ham fired because he refused to follow an order to "stand down"...or was he fired for refusing to follow an order to commit troops in a rescue mission? At some point the truth on this will come out. Since the Administration has been stone-walling this investigation right from the start it's obvious they don't want this made public before the election which leads me to believe that Obama never issued that order he says he did.

What part of Obama WAS involved in the decision making process do you not GET? He "says" that he immediately gave an order to do everything possible to help our people on the ground in Libya yet little to nothing was actually done. So did the military simply ignore the order of the President of the United States and refuse to do their job? Or did Barack Obama never actually give that order? Personally I find it very hard to believe that our military disobeyed a direct order from the President to rescue Americans under siege in Benghazi. It's situations like THAT, that the military LIVES for.

So was General Ham fired because he refused to follow an order to "stand down"...or was he fired for refusing to follow an order to commit troops in a rescue mission? At some point the truth on this will come out. Since the Administration has been stone-walling this investigation right from the start it's obvious they don't want this made public before the election which leads me to believe that Obama never issued that order he says he did.

:clap2:

Well then by your logic you'll be voting Romney so as to fire Obama...right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back