Busted: NY Times Reporter Behind Comey-Memo Article Is Husband Of Hillary Clinton Advisor

Bring a lot of caffeine.....when he says Teump didn't do anything wrong and that Trump isn't under investigation.....it is going to get boring very fast....
Seriously, all I care about at this point is hearing anything from the horses' mouth instead of unnamed sources.

Let's get this shit done.

More from nyt:

"“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/us/politics/trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

People conveniently forget that BILL CLINTON FIRED THE FBI DIRECTOR IN 1993.

I'm not sure they ever knew.

These people are collectively the stupidest bunch of sheep I've ever seen in my entire life, and that's saying something.

Excuse me.....you just insulted stupid sheep......if I were a left winger you would get a mean emoji for being cruel to animals....

Bring a lot of caffeine.....when he says Teump didn't do anything wrong and that Trump isn't under investigation.....it is going to get boring very fast....
Seriously, all I care about at this point is hearing anything from the horses' mouth instead of unnamed sources.

More from nyt:

"“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

"The Justice Department report found, among other things, that Sessions had engaged in a sham transaction to avoid paying taxes on his use of an FBI limousine to take him to and from work, that he had billed the government for a security fence around his home that provided no security and that he had arranged business trips to places where he could meet with relatives."

Sessions dismissed the findings and refused to resign.

Trump fired Comey in hopes of stopping the investigation. Not exactly the same situation.

More from nyt:

I'm not sure they ever knew.

These people are collectively the stupidest bunch of sheep I've ever seen in my entire life, and that's saying something.

Excuse me.....you just insulted stupid sheep......if I were a left winger you would get a mean emoji for being cruel to animals....

d35b95c525f0ec18c07ead681e7e1657cfa227af35cf5ba90ad7ad2370699a2c.jpg

Collusion, collusion, collusion! The New York Times reporter, Benjamin Wittes, who wrote the article alleging that Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation of Flynn is married to Tamara Wittes, who served as advisor to Hillary Clinton.

Tamara Wittes
1HYJBMU_001_lt.jpg

Tamara Cofman Wittes - Wikipedia

clinton-wittes.jpg

“Wittes is in fact a senior advisor on the Clinton campaign’s Middle East working group” Inside Hillary Clinton’s Massive Foreign-Policy Brain Trust

“Wittes was a top Middle East policy official under Clinton when she was secretary of state” Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy advisers are exactly who you’d expect them to be
that doesnt mean she wasnt objective....rrriiiggghhhtttt......just a coincidence

Collusion, collusion, collusion! The New York Times reporter, Benjamin Wittes, who wrote the article alleging that Trump pressured Comey to drop investigation of Flynn is married to Tamara Wittes, who served as advisor to Hillary Clinton.

Tamara Wittes
1HYJBMU_001_lt.jpg

Tamara Cofman Wittes - Wikipedia

clinton-wittes.jpg

“Wittes is in fact a senior advisor on the Clinton campaign’s Middle East working group” Inside Hillary Clinton’s Massive Foreign-Policy Brain Trust

“Wittes was a top Middle East policy official under Clinton when she was secretary of state” Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy advisers are exactly who you’d expect them to be

So what?

More from nyt:

"The Justice Department report found, among other things, that Sessions had engaged in a sham transaction to avoid paying taxes on his use of an FBI limousine to take him to and from work, that he had billed the government for a security fence around his home that provided no security and that he had arranged business trips to places where he could meet with relatives."

Trump fired Comey in hopes of stopping the investigation. Not exactly the same situation.
Blah-blah-blah. Babble-babble-babble. Nothing but fake news unless there is some verifiable, concrete support for the latest specious allegation.

More from nyt:

Blah-blah-blah. Babble-babble-babble. Nothing but fake news unless there is some verifiable, concrete support for the latest specious allegation.

Donald Trump admits 'this Russia thing' part of reasoning for firing Comey

Are you being a nut job? Soon the Clinton's could join your leader Weiner.
Your obsession with the Clinton's is hilarious. Your inability to see the gravity of the treasonous acts Tramp may have committed is startling.
I see you don't want to know if your president is a crook.
You do know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.
Your shitstorm is just beginning.
That's pretty sexist of you hating on Sarah Palin. No wonder why you nut jobs lost the election(s) :thup:
I noticed you couldn't respond to anything i said... only the picture. You got no game.
You do know this thread is about Crooked Hillary right? You went nut job mentioning Palin like the hidden sexist you are. *tisk tisk*
I obliterated the OP. Of course you imbeciles want to focus on Hillary as the WH is in flames.
"the WH is in flames."
Haha...funny shit.
I know about 66 million Illegitimate Loonies who have been claiming that since January 20th.

So the news that the newspaper reported as fact turns out to be fiction, so and so said such and such to someone and as we move to the end of the story we find its one of Hills people who said what he thought might be in a memo somewhere
Jesus
And they want to crucify Trump over it
We should actually just be moving on and ignoring it.
It's the great buzzing of flies they promised

Forum List

Back