Busted! Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account Discovered – Named “Pierre Delecto”

Don’t forget RINO Romney belongs to a cult whose god Elohim has a body of flesh and bones and who has entitled them to rule over all of North America and that all Christian denominations are false and evil.

Look up “mormon secrets” and enjoy some
vidieos

"RINO" huh.

You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right?

In this case Romney represents the citizens of Utah. Not the "Republicans" of Utah, or anywhere else.

You remember Utah? Where Rump couldn't scrape together a majority of the state vote even with an R after his name?

So he's got a Twit account. So what? Does everybody's twit have to submit for your approval before it can be twitted, ya god damned fascist asshole? What are you, some kind of Bowdler? Who the fuck died and appointed you master censor?

Perhaps his constituents would like to know the whole story of how he's representing them.

I'm sure they would. Even to the point of having it essplained to them what the fuck a Tweeter account has to do with it, let alone why a USMB wanker jacking off to David Duke posters thinks he has to have final approval of it.

Why would Romney need a second account unless he was trying to hide double dealing from his constituents? I think they have a right to get the answer.

"RINO" huh.

You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right?

In this case Romney represents the citizens of Utah. Not the "Republicans" of Utah, or anywhere else.

You remember Utah? Where Rump couldn't scrape together a majority of the state vote even with an R after his name?

So he's got a Twit account. So what? Does everybody's twit have to submit for your approval before it can be twitted, ya god damned fascist asshole? What are you, some kind of Bowdler? Who the fuck died and appointed you master censor?

Perhaps his constituents would like to know the whole story of how he's representing them.

I'm sure they would. Even to the point of having it essplained to them what the fuck a Tweeter account has to do with it, let alone why a USMB wanker jacking off to David Duke posters thinks he has to have final approval of it.

Why would Romney need a second account unless he was trying to hide double dealing from his constituents? I think they have a right to get the answer.

Remind us again how the job of a Senator, or anybody in Congress, is done over fucking Tweeter in any way whatsoever.

After that be sure to tell us, since the OP ran away, who the fuck died and appointed him moderator of somebody else's Tweeter accounts.

Oh and as far as what his job actually is (or again, any Congressperson) ---- it's all on the public record.

"RINO" huh.

Remind us again how the job of a Senator, or anybody in Congress, is done over fucking Tweeter in any way whatsoever.

After that be sure to tell us, since the OP ran away, who the fuck died and appointed him moderator of somebody else's Tweeter accounts.

Oh and as far as what his job actually is (or again, any Congressperson) ---- it's all on the public record.

All kinds of congress critters use social media to make public statements, if they're saying different things on different accounts, accounts they're hiding, people have a right to know.

Last edited:
"RINO" huh.

Hmmmm...a second Twitter account or...a shadow foreign policy team led by Rudy the Hand Grenade and a band of criminals.

I wonder which is worse "double-dealing"...

"RINO" huh.

All kinds of congress critters us social media to make public statements, if they're saying different things on different accounts, accounts they're hiding, people have a right to know.

If something is "hidden" ----------- then it's not public, IS IT.

Once AGAIN, how many House or Senate votes are taken via Tweeter? ZERO.

Also once AGAIN --- who the fuck is the OP to decide who can have a personal Tweeter account?

"RINO" huh.

Hmmmm...a second Twitter account or...a shadow foreign policy team led by Rudy the Hand Grenade and a band of criminals.

I wonder which is worse "double-dealing"...

Just can't stay on topic, can ya? Try starting another thread if that's what you want to discuss.

All kinds of congress critters us social media to make public statements, if they're saying different things on different accounts, accounts they're hiding, people have a right to know.

Also once AGAIN --- who the fuck is the OP to decide who can have a personal Tweeter account?

What do congressional votes have to do with the topic at hand?

It's very clear that nefarious RINO Mitt Romney is up to subterfuge with this secret Twitter account. He must be ridiculed over this.

The better way to put that question is what do Tweeter accounts have to do with Congressional votes?

Have any idea what a Congresscritter's job is?

If you said 'representing his/her constituents', good for you. And they do that by casting votes on behalf of those constituents.
NOT, to reiterate the first counterpoint here, on behalf of political parties.

Now, have any idea what a Congresscritter's job is not?

Among other things, it's not Twitting. Nor is it taking a shit in the men's room. Both of those acts are private and unrelated to their job.

Final question:

Have any idea why the OP ran away?

If you said "shame, embarrassment and complete mortification over his thread being exposed as a complete fraud" then you're right again. Of course his Jim Fucking Hoft link should have already clued him in to that.

Sooooooooo why are you still here white-knighting for him?

Funneh thing about Jim Fucking Hoft and his contrived bullshit site. They have a comment section. If I even so much as put my cursor in the field to comment, before I even type anything I'm banned from doing it.

Wonder why huh.

Get that? I'm pre-banned from commenting even before I put one up.

Kind of like the fascist-asshole OP appointing himself judge jury and referee of who gets a fucking Tweeter account.

Last edited:
Lol, President Trump is going to have a field day with this on Twitter when he gets word of this.
Tramp IS Pierre Delecto!
It is Just Tramp being Tramp, he did it as "John Miller/Baron" and would call the news services and spread DIRT about himself for publicity!

The better way to put that question is what do Tweeter accounts have to do with Congressional votes?

Have any idea what a Congresscritter's job is?

If you said 'representing his/her constituents', good for you. And they do that by casting votes on behalf of those constituents.
NOT, to reiterate the first counterpoint here, on behalf of political parties.

Now, have any idea what a Congresscritter's job is not?

Among other things, it's not Twitting. Nor is it taking a shit in the men's room. Both of those acts are private and unrelated to their job.

Final question:

Have any idea why the OP ran away?

If you said "shame, embarrassment and complete mortification over his thread being exposed as a complete fraud" then you're right again. Of course his Jim Fucking Hoft link should have already clued him in to that.

Sooooooooo why are you still here white-knighting for him?

Funneh thing about Jim Fucking Hoft and his contrived bullshit site. They have a comment section. If I even so much as put my cursor in the field to comment, before I even type anything I'm banned from doing it.

Wonder why huh.

You're the only one I see trying to tie votes to twitter. And why are you so invested in this thread. All that bullshit typing for things I have no interest in. Pierre Delecto, I wonder if he's related to Carlos Danger? LMAO Oh, and while we're getting all off topic, I can't believe the people of Utah allowed Romney to carpet bag them.

Last edited:
What's this now? He's switched to Protection mode now. What's he hiding?

EHXLImEXUAgm2Q5

Forum List

Back