Busted! Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account Discovered – Named “Pierre Delecto”

They do? Huh...in my adult life I've lived in 3 states, and not once do I ever remember any of my congressmen, or their staff, or anyone associated with then ever asking me my opinion on anything.
Because they don't go door to door. They send mailers with surveys, and they have phone numbers that you use to call them.

Romney is a lifelong Republican, unlike the Colluder-in-Chief, David Dennison.

trump-registration.jpg
LOLOL

Just like David Duke, he had to run as a Republican to get elected because he knew Democrats would never elect him.

Like I said you seem to be really invested in this thread, not to give a crap about it. I don't want to further upset your little snowflake self, so I'll leave you with this. I just saw a report where mittens is advocating things on that account that contradict what he's been saying on the account that bears his name. Carry on, sweet dreams.

And as (not "like) I said, there is simply no possible answer to the questions of what this Tweeter account has to do with a Senator's job, NOR how any Congresscritter works for a political party rather than his/her constituents. So those points, made at the outset of this thread, stand untouched because they can't be refuted. As does the shooting down of your suggestion that I said somebody "doesn't have a right to know" something.

Ball game.

Perhaps you should tell your commiecrat brethren they don't work for the party, they ostracized all their independent thinkers and anyone who didn't vote as the leadership demanded. They demand party loyalty over all else.

Sorry, I'm simply not affiliated with any "party". I don't believe in that shit. In a related story I don't believe in Satan either.

NONE of this has jack-all to do with the topic, does it.

Yet you keep bringing it up, go figure. LMAO

WRONG. The OP brought it up. Roll tape.

What a complete RINO

That's not only post number one, it's the first four words of it. And I pounced on it immediately. Go ahead, check back.

Well good for you commie, you really nailed the bastard, didn't ya? LMAO Your life must be really pathetic, if nit picking gets you off. You may claim to be non-affiliated, but your colors are showing clear as day.

Romney is not only a Mormon but has an R after his name. That's more than enough to get elected in Utah.

Although it wasn't enough to get a simple majority of the state's vote for Rump, was it. That's quite an accomplishment, to be listed on a Utah ballot with an R after your name and not win outright. So no, it would appear Romney won his seat in spite of Rump, not because of.

Actually Romney begged President Trump for his endorsement to the Senate, and earlier in the Trump Adminstration Romney begged to become Secretary of State.
Not picking Romney was the best thing trump has done. He should of let him lose to a Democrat in Utah. Those people need to wake up.

Again, it would be impossible to lose to a Democrat in Utah. Even Rump didn't do that, piss-poor as his returns were.
He makes the people of Utah look like anti American globalist Democrats. A look any American should resist. They need to recall that POS.

Again, the key word there is "they". Because that's who hired him.

And again it's fascinating that y'all fascisti want to dick-tate to other people who their representatives have to be. MYOB.

Well child, perhaps you should quit crying your head off because of the president we chose to represent US. Hypocrite much?

Actually Romney begged President Trump for his endorsement to the Senate, and earlier in the Trump Adminstration Romney begged to become Secretary of State.
Not picking Romney was the best thing trump has done. He should of let him lose to a Democrat in Utah. Those people need to wake up.

Again, it would be impossible to lose to a Democrat in Utah. Even Rump didn't do that, piss-poor as his returns were.
He makes the people of Utah look like anti American globalist Democrats. A look any American should resist. They need to recall that POS.

And again it's fascinating that y'all fascisti want to dick-tate to other people who their representatives have to be. MYOB.

Well child, perhaps you should quit crying your head off because of the president we chose to represent US. Hypocrite much?

Nope. Never.

You?

Must suck to look at my points and realize there's not a damn thing you can do about them. :itsok:

Last edited:
"RINO" huh.

[Bold]You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right?[/Bold]

In this case Romney represents the citizens of Utah. Not the "Republicans" of Utah, or anywhere else.

You remember Utah? Where Rump couldn't scrape together a majority of the state vote even with an R after his name?

So he's got a Twit account. So what? Does everybody's twit have to submit for your approval before it can be twitted, ya god damned fascist asshole? What are you, some kind of Bowdler? Who the fuck died and appointed you master censor?

You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right

They do? Huh...in my adult life I've lived in 3 states, and not once do I ever remember any of my congressmen, or their staff, or anyone associated with then ever asking me my opinion on anything. As a matter of fact, I'd bet the majority of america would probably say the same thing.

They seem to tell you things to get elected, then disappear into obscurity and do their own thing, until the next election cycle.

However, I agree, this is no big deal. I'm sure all politicians have secret Twitter accounts, and last I heard, people are allowed to have their own opinions, and they are allowed to disagree, and dislike another politician.

They have phones and email so you can contact them and make your opinions known. It's your fault if you don't utilize them. I've had face time with my congressman because I went where he was.

I'm serious. I would like to know what makes Romney a RINO when compared to Trump.

So let me give you some context, and then I want you to explain how Romney is the RINO and Trump isn't.

Don't hurt yourself, okay?

First, Trump was a registered Democrat all during the Bush Administration.

Some direct quotes:

“I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States.”

"Bill Clinton was a great president. They are fine people."

“I’m very pro-choice.”

“It may be a little bit of a New York background, because there is some different attitude in different parts of the country…but I am strongly for choice.”

“I am pro-choice in every respect”.

Trump on the Iraq War:

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true."

"It just seemed like [Nancy Pelosi] was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which, personally, I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump the cut-and-run New York limousine liberal:

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave.

Trump on health care reform:

“As far as single payer, it works in Canada. It works incredibly well in Scotland."

Donald Trump in his book The America We Deserve:

We must have universal healthcare...
I'm a conservative on most issues but a liberal on this one. We should not hear so many stories of families ruined by healthcare expenses...

Doctors might be paid less than they are now, as is the case in Canada, but they would be able to treat more patients because of the reduction in their paperwork..

The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans. There are fewer medical lawsuits, less loss of labor to sickness, and lower costs to companies paying for the medical care of their employees. If the program were in place in Massachusetts in 1999 it would have reduced administrative costs by $2.5 million. We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan, as many individual states are doing.

Donald Trump on Larry King the first time he ran for President:

I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare.

So someone can't change their mind or party? Even Ronald Reagan said he didn't leave the democratic party, the party left him.

So why do you libtards embrace Robert KKK Byrd if a zebra can't change its stripes?

Both of my parents used to be registered democrats. They think that democrats today are asinine morons who have no idea how to run an ice cream stand much less a country. They have switched parties. Does that mean they are RINO's? Hell no. My parents are some of the most conservative people I know.

Where did the poster you quoted ever even bring up "Robert KKK Byrd"?

Interesting factoid about that btw --- Byrd had quit the Klan before he ever ran for office. Contrast that with, say, the image in the OP's sigline.

Misleading post by Cuckoo-For-Pogo-Puffs!

David Duke had left the Klan well before he ran for political office.

Nope. Never.

You?

Must suck to look at my points and realize there's not a damn thing you can do about them. :itsok:

Do, hell I'm laughing my head off, cry on.

Nope. Never.

You?

Do, hell I'm laughing my head off, cry on.

Actually all you're doing is crying the blues trying to bite my ankles because you can think of zero refutations of any of my points.

That's why I chose them in the first place.

I wish these rinos would run as democrats, leave the party
I disagree. I dont want political parties to walk lock step with each other. I want them to have differing opinions, and even disagreements.
Yes On different issues but not supporting the republican president being lynched for no reason is absolutely unacceptable
Well, yeah, I agree. I was just stating in general terms. It's just that politicians that are in total agreement, to me, is wrong. Jist like how issues like abortion and gun control are all party line issues. You cant tell me every democrat is pro choice and every republican is pro gun, but they all vote like that, cause...party.

I just wish we had more people actually tell us how they feel rather than go along to get along.

They do? Huh...in my adult life I've lived in 3 states, and not once do I ever remember any of my congressmen, or their staff, or anyone associated with then ever asking me my opinion on anything.
Because they don't go door to door. They send mailers with surveys, and they have phone numbers that you use to call them.
True about the phone calls, but I've never seen a mailer. Also, as the pogo mentioned, likely your opinions just get tossed anyway. They are going to vote what THEY want. Saying it's what the people want is not exactly honest. Maybe it's just my opinion, but sometimes I get the feeling these politicians dont really care what we want.

"RINO" huh.

[Bold]You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right?[/Bold]

In this case Romney represents the citizens of Utah. Not the "Republicans" of Utah, or anywhere else.

You remember Utah? Where Rump couldn't scrape together a majority of the state vote even with an R after his name?

So he's got a Twit account. So what? Does everybody's twit have to submit for your approval before it can be twitted, ya god damned fascist asshole? What are you, some kind of Bowdler? Who the fuck died and appointed you master censor?

You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right

They do? Huh...in my adult life I've lived in 3 states, and not once do I ever remember any of my congressmen, or their staff, or anyone associated with then ever asking me my opinion on anything. As a matter of fact, I'd bet the majority of america would probably say the same thing.

They seem to tell you things to get elected, then disappear into obscurity and do their own thing, until the next election cycle.

However, I agree, this is no big deal. I'm sure all politicians have secret Twitter accounts, and last I heard, people are allowed to have their own opinions, and they are allowed to disagree, and dislike another politician.

They have phones and email so you can contact them and make your opinions known. It's your fault if you don't utilize them. I've had face time with my congressman because I went where he was.

I see your point, and you're right, I guess it's my fault, but, do you really think your politician takes our opinions to heart? Likely when they hang up the phone, they just go back to what they were going to do anyway. Maybe I'm wrong, that is a possibility.

Forum List

Back