BUSTED: Hillary Clinton Caught Lying Again: ISIS Recruitment Video Features Clinton, Not Trump...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Hillary Clinton caught lying again. Gee, imagine that?

Former President Bill Clinton featured in recent ISIS recruitment video

By now Democrat presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s comment that the Islamic State terror group used videos of Donald Trump to recruit radical jihadists has been proven false.

"I demand an apology from Hillary Clinton for the disgusting story she made up about me for purposes of the debate. There never was a video."

But in an interesting development, a video recently released by ISIS actually features an image of the democrat candidate’s husband.

“A four-minute video released by ISIS last month, entitled ‘No Respite,’ includes an image of Bill Clinton, who is called a ‘fornicator’ — a reference to his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, among many others."...

ISIS Recruitment Video Features Clinton, Not Donald Trump

This is what happens to professional liars like Obama and Clinton when they don't have a teleprompter to keep them "on message."

Another Hillary scandal involving a video....

Priceless....

Ha, ISIS went easy on the perv. 'Fornicator?' More like serial rapist.

Pretty chilling video. Is there some truth in it? Will i be accused of 'Hating America' if i say there was?

President Bush is featured just as much as President Clinton or even President Obama for that matter in your ISIL propaganda.

Is anyone surprised? This is why I don't get why people keep voting for democrats and republicans. All they do is lie, lie, lie and then lie some more to make it look like they haven't lied. :rolleyes-41: I cannot understand why the partisans don't get tired of it too! It's damn tiresome how they take us for fools ALL the time. I'm ready to start making them be accountable for these kinds of things.

liars.jpg

President Bush is featured just as much as President Clinton or even President Obama for that matter in your ISIL propaganda.
....but not Trump. And no, you did not mention Trump....but HILLARY did in her Lie!

Did you ask HER for a link?! :p

By now Democrat presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s comment that the Islamic State terror group used videos of Donald Trump to recruit radical jihadists has been proven false.

"I demand an apology from Hillary Clinton for the disgusting story she made up about me for purposes of the debate. There never was a video."

But in an interesting development, a video recently released by ISIS actually features an image of the democrat candidate’s husband.

“A four-minute video released by ISIS last month, entitled ‘No Respite,’ includes an image of Bill Clinton, who is called a ‘fornicator’ — a reference to his affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky, among many others."...

What year are you living in?

That's some funny shit. Have you been radicalized yet?

But no Trump. Another Clinton lie. Go figure?

No Trump? So what? You don't think ISIS is savvy enough to send links to videos of Trump denigrating Muslims?

Yet ISIS chose to feature your boys Hussein and Clinton instead.

They show RWNJ's hero Putin too. And President Bush in between Presidents Obama and Clinton. In the order of their terms too. So it is specious to claim anyone was featured. Furthermore no one claimed Donald the Liar made it into one of ISIS's made video did they? However videos of "Donald the liar" are all over the internet.

Have you asked Hillary to PROVIDE A LINK to support her claim?! :p

No Trump? So what? You don't think ISIS is savvy enough to send links to videos of Trump denigrating Muslims?
Exactly, there are "thousands and thousands" of encrypted Jihadi Don clips circulating on phones and tablets throughout the ME.

That's some funny shit. Have you been radicalized yet?

We know, lying is ok if you're a Democrat. We hear ya.

Forum List

Back