Bust Up the US No Go Zones

That you are a double minded man and unstable in all your ways. Therein my comment it only took you one scene. Not two, three, whatever....

The reality is that you are right. Your pope is a Communist. Not "somewhat"... You cannot be "somewhat" an atheist, an enemy of Jesus Christ (Communism is enemy #1 of the Cross) and then claim to be a Christian at the same time. You cannot drink from the cup of the LORD and the cup of demons too. You must "make up your mind".

There is no salvation in the Roman Church. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved. You need to be born again. That is what you need. Leave the Roman Church, buy a bible and start reading it.

troll-omg-o.gif

If he hasn't been born again and received Christ - if he is still in the Roman Catholic Church? No. He isn't. Call whoever you like. What is that to me? I follow Christ.

This thread has run its course - but as Stat pointed out - it will be remembered! Adios.
Yeah, he's still Catholic, always will be. Nice try.

Wrong, Stat. The land cannot be used for terrorist training camps. No one is on a soap box. You're a Jew. Of all people you should know what Ezekiel 3: 18, 19 says! Warn the wicked! Otherwise? It's answer to God for not warning them. I've warned her. She is now going to answer to God with the full knowledge of the truth. It's up to her what she does from here.

And who says they are being used for terrorist training camps? Backed by what evidence? Who says that US law doesn't go there?

Remember, slick....just because some asshole with a video camera and a youtube account demands to be let into someone's home doesn't mean that said 'someone' is violating any laws by telling the asshole to go fuck himself.

That's not a 'Muslim no go zone'.

Amen.

Jeremiah deliberately misunderstands that precisely because I am a JEW, I fight even harder for the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven, also for Muslims. Because Halakha demands that of me.

I have yet to find one Muslim enclave on public land where non-muslims are not allowed to enter and where Shariah law is proclaimed. And if Muslims do it on private property, I cannot and should not care. If they break US legal code in the process and land in jail for it, I don't care about that, either.
I posted when this thread started and it took off overnight. What I find amusing is the "if you don't believe in no go zones you're a liberal" line over and over, even from people I otherwise respect, such as S.J. I don't believe in them because they don't exist. But these are the same guys who make fun of Al Gore warning about Manbearpig, and he's super serial about it.

But it's more than that. People are eager to believe and proliferate conspiracy theories about those they hate. I've been accused often of hating Muslims because of my scathing criticism of them. But I actually prove I don't hate them (or anyone for that matter) by rejecting conspiracy theories and insisting that all criticism of American Muslims be based on the truth.

These guys are flying a banner saying "I hate Muslims", especially that Jeremiah guy who thinks himself more Christian than I.

There is a real and valid threat from Islamic terror throughout the world, but there are no no-go zones in the USA, and with the combined work of DSH / FBI / CIA and NSA, I am pretty sure that the good guys know where bad guys are in our Union.

What protectionist proposes is nothing less than fascism. If I allow someone to curtail the religious rights of Muslims (and believe me, I have no love of the Kuran, to be sure) just because of the "suspicion" of something, then when will I be next?

Plus, he never addressed the issue of private property vs. public property, but I think that is very important with this issue overall.
1. Since Islam is not a religion (as most people, and some nations conclude), religion has nothing to do with this.

2. NO, you are NOT sure. Even experts in counterterrorism aren't "sure". about EVERYTHING pertaining to the no go zone enclaves.

3. This isn't a matter of suspicion. Terrorist training is going on, and YOU KNOW it. You've gotten more than enough info in this thread, including videos, so stop lying.

4. Private property vs. public property has nothing to do with this. Everyone is compelled to obey US and state laws, where ever they are. No one is compelled to obey Islamic law.

I think this thread should live in infamy. Really, I do.
I may just come back every single day to *bump* it. :thup:
This thread, like those wonderful Ebola threads, has earned a special place in my heart.

Here we have a batshit crazy fruitloops loon who starts a thread, claiming that there are Islamic no-go zones for non-muslims in the USA, where Shariah law is being proclaimed.

The photos he, said loon, provided, in his second posting, however, were of Muslims in England, not America.

When asked for evidence, he could provide none. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

It's like the 2 year old child who closes his eyes and screams "you can't see me, you can't see me!"

:lol:
The thread is loaded with evidence including videos. Stop LYING. It only makes you look like a jerk.

No evidence within the videos themselves....

The thread is loaded with evidence including videos. Stop LYING. It only makes you look like a jerk.

The maps show enclaves in Orlando and Tampa, Florida. I will be calling my state legislators today to ask them to consider deploying the state police and National Guard, to gut these cancers, and get rid of them.

Oh indeed, please, by all means, do that...

Just make sure they have internet access for you at the nice place with the doctors all dressed in white and such.

Oh, wait, forget that with the internet access. And don't forget: the rubber walls are your friends!

:D
All your resistance to the busting up of the no go zones seems to indicate that you SUPPORT them. Whose side are you on ? Thousands of US troops have lost their lives in Afghanistan to stop jihad training camps there, and now we have dozens of them HERE , in America, and you're OK with it (trying to cover it up)

This indicates that you sympathize with the terrorists. You DON'T WANT them to be closed up. You could be ONE OF THEM. And the more you talk, the more it indicates that's exactly what you are.

Protectionist you are 100% correct. Acknowledging Sharia law by installing foot baths at airports, provisions for taxi cab drivers that discriminate against certain passengers, separate work out rooms, swimming pools for Muslim women is actually permitting Sharia law to be followed. It should never happen. If they want Sharia law then let them move to an Islamic State that rules by Sharia law. America's law for America's courtrooms. American Constitution - abide by - or leave.

The maps show enclaves in Orlando and Tampa, Florida. I will be calling my state legislators today to ask them to consider deploying the state police and National Guard, to gut these cancers, and get rid of them.

Oh indeed, please, by all means, do that...

Just make sure they have internet access for you at the nice place with the doctors all dressed in white and such.

Oh, wait, forget that with the internet access. And don't forget: the rubber walls are your friends!

:D
All your resistance to the busting up of the no go zones seems to indicate that you SUPPORT them. Whose side are you on ? Thousands of US troops have lost their lives in Afghanistan to stop jihad training camps there, and now we have dozens of them HERE , in America, and you're OK with it (trying to cover it up)

This indicates that you sympathize with the terrorists. You DON'T WANT them to be closed up. You could be ONE OF THEM. And the more you talk, the more it indicates that's exactly what you are.

What about the US military that has been gunned down here in America? The American sniper and his closest buddy - also a sniper were both shot in the back while trying to help out a young man who it appears had converted to Islam. What was their mistake? Turning their back on the enemy and not realizing WHO the enemy was. Interesting fact - they didn't call the ambulance for 3 hours after both men were shot - there had been 3 other snipers killed by gunfire on that range before them. Coincidence? I think not. We've got the enemy living here in America and even our gun ranges are no longer safe.
suspect_c0-139-1000-721_s326x190.jpg

This is Eddie Routh. Man who confessed to murdering Kris Kyle - the American Sniper which Hollywood turned his story into a movie -it is no 1 box office hit - he also murdered his military buddy who was on the range with him. Both men had their backs turned to Eddie Routh when they were shot in the back. There was no call for an ambulance until 3 hours after the shooting. Note the uneven new beard he was growing at time of shooting? There are some military who suspect Routh was a recent convert to Islam. Needless to say the sniper called the legend was a high target for the terrorists and they were looking for a way to kill him. Perhaps this is how they got away with it. It was the 3rd or 4th such murder by gunfire on that shooting range of one of our military guys. Highly suspicious. I would advise ex military to look elsewhere for target practice. Our gun ranges are no longer safe or private. Times have changed. 57 Navy Seals have been killed since 9/11. Kris Kyle makes 58.

Last edited:
See the second quote in my sig.

The rube herd has gone full batshit crazy. Unfortunately, they are so far off the reservation most of them may never make it back.
Ad hominem, hollow, silly attack posts have about as much impact as a rock in the bottom of a pond. I, et al here, have given SUBSTANCE (with links) to the notion of busting up the no go zone enclaves. And in response, we get a bunch of Islamists mouthing off worthless, hot air rhetoric. Those thread is as powerful now as when the OP when first written, and plenty more than that now.
yepp.gif

:biggrin:

Your'e referring to what was a published SATIRE story. This is serious thread. No time here for nonsense.

And for areas I know well...Falls Church VA is a no-go zone? With as many Jewish temples as there are mosques? He'll, I didn't even know there were any Muslims in Falls Church (80% White) until I looked.

You clearly don't check your sources

Looks like you don't know it as well as you thought.

Fairfax County Police led a massive bust near the popular and growing radical Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, VA. The strip mall down the street that is hangout of choice for the Islamist enclave surrounding Dar al-Hijrah is called Build America, thus the title Operation Build America. Time again we’ve seen the nexus between petty crime, organized crime, and jihadis. Hopefully this made a bigger impact than can be released to the public. You must click on the link to read the names and see pictures of those arrested. 16 of 27 middle eastern males between ages 18 and 48. Just goes to show that even though FXPD had a Jihadi mole, the boys in blue can still kick a little ass.

Fairfax County, home to Falls Church, is one of the major frontlines of Islamist aggression. We have:
The Dar al-Hijrah Wahabbi corridor which is a massive Islamist enclave built up around the mosque
Tax payer subsidized K-B.A. in Jihad via the Islamic Saudi Academy and George Mason (ISA is not taxed and Mason is public)that has already produced one convicted terrorist
This bust is only the tip of the iceberg. Its a good start, but just that, a start.

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

UAC Virginia No greater force for good exists than the impassioned American roused to action

FBI watching Somali Muslims in D.C.

This is why liberals are so pathetically ignorant about Islamization and Islamic terrorism. Your liberal media tells you nothing about it (taboo in liberal media), and you're forbidden from reading the only sources that will tell you about it, by liberal propagandists who all claim it isn't true. Just like all the dummies claiming that in this very thread. Now read the links. READ

Ok, I went to THIS link that you provided and made a screenshot:

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] Fairfax County Police Department - Fairfax County Virginia News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

View attachment 36262

• Johari Abdul-Malik is outreach director for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, VA, which Paul Sperry has called America's most dangerous mosque due to its extensive terror ties. Malik publicly supported Ali Al-Timimi, a Virginia-based cleric convicted of inciting his followers to wage war against the United States. In response to the arrest of Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, a congregant now serving time for plotting to assassinate President Bush, Abdul-Malik simply lamented that "our whole community is under siege."

Articles Legendary Songwriter Now Marches to an Islamist Tune

Infiltration How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington Paul Sperry 9781595550033 Amazon.com Books

Imam From Va. Mosque Now Thought to Have Aided Al-Qaeda

Muslim cleric found guilty

The way you try to distort the truth and cover up the mountains of information we're supplying here is very characteristic of jihadist Muslims, engaging in deceitful taqiyya. So go ahead, Mohammed. Squirm all you like. The truth is out there, and in this thread, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
I love how one of your s sources is snopes.com which clearly states that it is NOT true that Dearborn has instituted Sharia.

Your'e referring to what was a published SATIRE story. This is serious thread. No time here for nonsense.

And for areas I know well...Falls Church VA is a no-go zone? With as many Jewish temples as there are mosques? He'll, I didn't even know there were any Muslims in Falls Church (80% White) until I looked.

Fairfax County Police led a massive bust near the popular and growing radical Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, VA. The strip mall down the street that is hangout of choice for the Islamist enclave surrounding Dar al-Hijrah is called Build America, thus the title Operation Build America. Time again we’ve seen the nexus between petty crime, organized crime, and jihadis. Hopefully this made a bigger impact than can be released to the public. You must click on the link to read the names and see pictures of those arrested. 16 of 27 middle eastern males between ages 18 and 48. Just goes to show that even though FXPD had a Jihadi mole, the boys in blue can still kick a little ass.

Fairfax County, home to Falls Church, is one of the major frontlines of Islamist aggression. We have:
The Dar al-Hijrah Wahabbi corridor which is a massive Islamist enclave built up around the mosque
Tax payer subsidized K-B.A. in Jihad via the Islamic Saudi Academy and George Mason (ISA is not taxed and Mason is public)that has already produced one convicted terrorist
This bust is only the tip of the iceberg. Its a good start, but just that, a start.

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

UAC Virginia No greater force for good exists than the impassioned American roused to action

This is why liberals are so pathetically ignorant about Islamization and Islamic terrorism. Your liberal media tells you nothing about it (taboo in liberal media), and you're forbidden from reading the only sources that will tell you about it, by liberal propagandists who all claim it isn't true. Just like all the dummies claiming that in this very thread. Now read the links. READ

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] Fairfax County Police Department - Fairfax County Virginia News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

View attachment 36262
  • Johari Abdul-Malik is outreach director for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, VA, which Paul Sperry has called America's most dangerous mosque due to its extensive terror ties. Malik publicly supported Ali Al-Timimi, a Virginia-based cleric convicted of inciting his followers to wage war against the United States. In response to the arrest of Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, a congregant now serving time for plotting to assassinate President Bush, Abdul-Malik simply lamented that "our whole community is under siege."

Infiltration How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington Paul Sperry 9781595550033 Amazon.com Books

The way you try to distort the truth and cover up the mountains of information we're supplying here is very characteristic of jihadist Muslims, engaging in deceitful taqiyya. So go ahead, Mohammed. Squirm all you like. The truth is out there, and in this thread, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Simple question that even a simple brain like yours can answer.

Is a Mosque private property or public property?

Does anyone in this thread know what a troll is?
Please don't feed the trolls.

Hi! Welcome to USMB!!

Since you are a rookie, and obviously a very stupid one, I recommend that you check out the USMB rules page. Then, once you have done that, your ass will not show as much.

Now, back to the OP:

Bust Up the US No Go Zones

Good old condom-Protectionist has still not proven that there are No-Go zones in the USA for non-muslims.

Please, this charade is fun to watch!!

Another solution could be when the jihadist have their outdoor meetings and they are all in a large buch. Helicopters could swoop down on them and throw large nets on them. These could then be hoisted up and carried over to a nearby area set up as a concentration camp, to contain them until they could all be formally arrested. If they resist, they should all be a shot like common criminals and/or enemy combatants.

View attachment 36259
Wrong, Stat. The land cannot be used for terrorist training camps. No one is on a soap box. You're a Jew. Of all people you should know what Ezekiel 3: 18, 19 says! Warn the wicked! Otherwise? It's answer to God for not warning them. I've warned her. She is now going to answer to God with the full knowledge of the truth. It's up to her what she does from here.

And who says they are being used for terrorist training camps? Backed by what evidence? Who says that US law doesn't go there?

Remember, slick....just because some asshole with a video camera and a youtube account demands to be let into someone's home doesn't mean that said 'someone' is violating any laws by telling the asshole to go fuck himself.

That's not a 'Muslim no go zone'.

Amen.

Jeremiah deliberately misunderstands that precisely because I am a JEW, I fight even harder for the presumption of innocence until guilt is proven, also for Muslims. Because Halakha demands that of me.

I have yet to find one Muslim enclave on public land where non-muslims are not allowed to enter and where Shariah law is proclaimed. And if Muslims do it on private property, I cannot and should not care. If they break US legal code in the process and land in jail for it, I don't care about that, either.
I posted when this thread started and it took off overnight. What I find amusing is the "if you don't believe in no go zones you're a liberal" line over and over, even from people I otherwise respect, such as S.J. I don't believe in them because they don't exist. But these are the same guys who make fun of Al Gore warning about Manbearpig, and he's super serial about it.

But it's more than that. People are eager to believe and proliferate conspiracy theories about those they hate. I've been accused often of hating Muslims because of my scathing criticism of them. But I actually prove I don't hate them (or anyone for that matter) by rejecting conspiracy theories and insisting that all criticism of American Muslims be based on the truth.

These guys are flying a banner saying "I hate Muslims", especially that Jeremiah guy who thinks himself more Christian than I.

There is a real and valid threat from Islamic terror throughout the world, but there are no no-go zones in the USA, and with the combined work of DSH / FBI / CIA and NSA, I am pretty sure that the good guys know where bad guys are in our Union.

What protectionist proposes is nothing less than fascism. If I allow someone to curtail the religious rights of Muslims (and believe me, I have no love of the Kuran, to be sure) just because of the "suspicion" of something, then when will I be next?

Arbitrarily declaring that Muslims have no rights, no right to assemble, no right to arms, no right to free speech, due process, just compensation, no protections from searches and seizures, no religious freedom? With the arbitrary label of 'Jihadist' applied with no evidence and not trial....allowing them to be placed in concentration camps?

That's a very specific brand of fascism. The kind that tends to immediately precedes industrial scale genocide. And consume new groups like a cancer after consuming the initial target groups.
Nice try with another distortion, stupid post. We're talking about busting up enclaves of CRIMINAL activity, not what you said. NOBODY has the right to engage in criminal activity, and if so large a group is arrested that they cannot be processed by LEOs all at once, and if a concentration camp would be needed to contain them, and prevent escape, then that is a perfectly valid and viable methodology. And it is one that has been used in the US before, as I mentioned previously in the thread. Nothing new there. Ho hum. yawn ******

As for calling a bunch of jihadists "jihadists", so what. Americans are free to call anyone whatever they choose to call them. What's the matter, you don't support the Constitution ? :biggrin:

View attachment 36262

Hardly matters. They are illegal either way (in violation of Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause) + US Codes 2384 & 2385. :biggrin:

View attachment 36262

Let me show you a couple of things you may not realize, Stat. First the story on Ground zero mosque which requested 5 million dollars in federal aid - that is taxpayer money - read this one -
Ground Zero Mosque Applied For Federal 9 11 Grant Reports John Avlon - The Daily Beast
Mosque Money Shocker
The so-called ground zero mosque recently applied for a $5 million federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after 9/11, reports The Daily Beast’s John Avlon.

Developers of the controversial Park51 Islamic community center and mosque located two blocks from ground zero earlier this month applied for roughly $5 million in federal grant money set aside for the redevelopment of lower Manhattan after the attacks of September 11, according to two sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

The audacious move stands to reignite the embers of a divisive debate that dominated headlines surrounding the ninth anniversary of the attacks this fall, say people vested in the issue.

The application was submitted under a “community and cultural enhancement” grant program administered by the Lower Manhattan Redevelopment Corporation (LMDC), which oversaw the $20 billion in federal aid allocated in the wake of 9/11 and is currently doling out millions in remaining taxpayer funds for community development. The redevelopment board declined to comment on the application (as did officials from Park51), citing the continuing and confidential process of determining the grant

and you'll see the details in the article - should it be public if public money funded it? You tell me.

Furthermore, here is another matter - different completely but nevertheless it applies to whether or not a Mosque is private property - untouchable -

According to the fifth Amendment to the Constitution - it does allow government to take property for public use. This has been done many times before - roads, schools, parks, they have even done this in the case of a church and in the future? Mosques won't be the exception either. So in the end - if the government wants that property, building, etc? They can take it. It's called imminent domain.

Last edited:

Did you see where the Muslim refuses entry to the Islamic Jihadist camp he is guarding? He threatens them with violence and says Go! Go! He is telling them they cannot enter there and as the car is driving away he is beating it with a bat. It is what is known as a no - go zone for those who are unaware of no go zones in America.

You want to know why this is going on? Because our government refuses to do anything about it when the FBI and law enforcement report on it. They would rather bury the evidence than deal with it. That's why. If Americans ever permit themselves to be stripped of 2nd Amendment rights - it will be an open slaughter. It's what they are waiting for. Rent the movie Rwanda and realize that is what happens to unarmed citizens in a Muslim take over - In Rwanda the Hutu Muslims slaughtering Tutsi Christians had machetes - in America? They have AK - 47's. Time to wake up.

Hmmm, reminds me a lot of Ruby Ridge.

Nah. We could shoot a lot more Muslims in the compounds.Or haul them off to concentration camps.

Damn you for saying that. I don't doubt for a moment yoemnembeu really want to round up American Muslims and put them in concentration camps. You are truly an evil asshole and I will fight you and your kind everwhere I find you.

What's the big deal about putting people in concentration camps temporarily while they are waiting to be processed for arrest charges ? The Washington DC police did the same thing to Vietnam War protestors May 1, 1970. I was there. Nothing new or unusual about it. And those were American citizens. These are enemy soldiers in the jihad army, and citizens of no country at all. They are of the Umma.

Our military needs to be sent in there to remove them and put them in Gitmo until they sort out who is who. They are not doing these military drills you see on video for their health. The American people have got to put pressure on their State Representatives, Senators, Governors to shut them down.

Absolutely. If American citizens don't rise up to close these enclaves down, they will expand and get worse. People need to pick up their phones and complain. US troops gave up their lives to shut down jihad training camps, and those were thousands of miles away. These are right here.

Now we hear about Muslim camps with members practicing how to kidnap victims, combat training, fabrication of explosives. Where is the FBI?
Under the command of Obama and Erratic Eric Holder's "Justice" Dept.

Forum List

Back