Bust Up the US No Go Zones

See the second quote in my sig.

The rube herd has gone full batshit crazy. Unfortunately, they are so far off the reservation most of them may never make it back.
Ad hominem, hollow, silly attack posts have about as much impact as a rock in the bottom of a pond. I, et al here, have given SUBSTANCE (with links) to the notion of busting up the no go zone enclaves.

No, you haven't.

That's where the "full batshit crazy" part comes in.

You think you have evidence of no-go zones, but that is because you tards parrot the craziest shit you hear as long as it aligns with your biased belief system. You don't actually fact check any of the manufactured bullshit you regurgitate.

See the second quote in my sig.

The rube herd has gone full batshit crazy. Unfortunately, they are so far off the reservation most of them may never make it back.
Ad hominem, hollow, silly attack posts have about as much impact as a rock in the bottom of a pond. I, et al here, have given SUBSTANCE (with links) to the notion of busting up the no go zone enclaves.

No, you haven't.

That's where the "full batshit crazy" part comes in.

You think you have evidence of no-go zones, but that is because you tards parrot the craziest shit you hear as long as it aligns with your biased belief system.

382 posts and the dude still cannot prove the existence of even one single no-go zone in the USA. It's really kind of sad....

Not only do we have "no go zones" and jihadist training camps.......they are well known to US intelligence and the POTUS. He is allowing them to train for attacks on our citizens. He, along with Eric Holder, is preventing the FBI from taking these camps out.

It's fucking obvious to anyone with a brain!

Not only do we have "no go zones" and jihadist training camps.......they are well known to US intelligence and the POTUS. He is allowing them to train for attacks on our citizens. He, along with Eric Holder, is preventing the FBI from taking these camps out.

Yes, it's all part of the 666 ZOG re-education camps being planned. Only those who get the information from the mothership through their flouride will have enough time to escape these horrors and swim to the bottom of the gulf and open up the chests of AMEROS just waiting to be introduced into the soon to be formed NAU (North American Union), with the Anti-Christ set-up as it's leader and the creation of guillotines everywhere!!!!

Now we hear about Muslim camps with members practicing how to kidnap victims, combat training, fabrication of explosives. Where is the FBI?
Under the command of Obama and Erratic Eric Holder's "Justice" Dept.

I feel great empathy for the FBI. I cannot imagine the frustration of working for this administration.
I'll never forget when Obama ordered the purging of FBI counterterrorism manuals, and the removal of words like Islam, Islamist, jihad, jihadist. Also, the FBI is polluted with Muslim jihadists who are working against the US, instead of for it. This is another thing our liberal know-nothings are unaware of.
You notice they aren't volunteering to take my Islamization Quiz, are they. And then they pretend that those us who HAVE done our homework are crazy. How would they know ? :lol:

Link?
LINK!!!! HA HA HA! Are you serious ? You don't know about the FBI purges of words in their training manuals ? Good grief! I've probably seen it reported on Fox News, 500 times over the past few years. This is what I mean about liberals not getting info on liberal media. This is why you guys get 5% or less on my Islamization Quiz. You simply have no information. And you never know that it was withheld from you.

Obama administration pulls references to Islam from terror training materials official says - Yahoo News

Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Reveal FBI Training Curricula Purged of Material Deemed Offensive to Muslims - Judicial Watch

PICKET Muslim advocacy groups influence heavily on U.S. national security protocol and lexicon - Washington Times

FBI Purges Hundreds of Terrorism Documents in Islamophobia Probe WIRED

Flashback FBI Training Manual Purged References to Islamic Terror - Breitbart

Looks like you don't know it as well as you thought.

Fairfax County Police led a massive bust near the popular and growing radical Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, VA. The strip mall down the street that is hangout of choice for the Islamist enclave surrounding Dar al-Hijrah is called Build America, thus the title Operation Build America. Time again we’ve seen the nexus between petty crime, organized crime, and jihadis. Hopefully this made a bigger impact than can be released to the public. You must click on the link to read the names and see pictures of those arrested. 16 of 27 middle eastern males between ages 18 and 48. Just goes to show that even though FXPD had a Jihadi mole, the boys in blue can still kick a little ass.

Fairfax County, home to Falls Church, is one of the major frontlines of Islamist aggression. We have:
The Dar al-Hijrah Wahabbi corridor which is a massive Islamist enclave built up around the mosque
Tax payer subsidized K-B.A. in Jihad via the Islamic Saudi Academy and George Mason (ISA is not taxed and Mason is public)that has already produced one convicted terrorist
This bust is only the tip of the iceberg. Its a good start, but just that, a start.

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

UAC Virginia No greater force for good exists than the impassioned American roused to action

FBI watching Somali Muslims in D.C.

This is why liberals are so pathetically ignorant about Islamization and Islamic terrorism. Your liberal media tells you nothing about it (taboo in liberal media), and you're forbidden from reading the only sources that will tell you about it, by liberal propagandists who all claim it isn't true. Just like all the dummies claiming that in this very thread. Now read the links. READ

Ok, I went to THIS link that you provided and made a screenshot:

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] Fairfax County Police Department - Fairfax County Virginia News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

View attachment 36262
  • Johari Abdul-Malik is outreach director for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, VA, which Paul Sperry has called America's most dangerous mosque due to its extensive terror ties. Malik publicly supported Ali Al-Timimi, a Virginia-based cleric convicted of inciting his followers to wage war against the United States. In response to the arrest of Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, a congregant now serving time for plotting to assassinate President Bush, Abdul-Malik simply lamented that "our whole community is under siege."

Articles Legendary Songwriter Now Marches to an Islamist Tune

Infiltration How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington Paul Sperry 9781595550033 Amazon.com Books

Imam From Va. Mosque Now Thought to Have Aided Al-Qaeda

Muslim cleric found guilty

The way you try to distort the truth and cover up the mountains of information we're supplying here is very characteristic of jihadist Muslims, engaging in deceitful taqiyya. So go ahead, Mohammed. Squirm all you like. The truth is out there, and in this thread, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Simple question that even a simple brain like yours can answer.

Is a Mosque private property or public property?

Hardly matters. They are illegal either way (in violation of Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause) + US Codes 2384 & 2385. :biggrin:

Oh, it absolutely matters. Only for fascists who don't cherish the rule of law does it not matter.

So, I ask again: is a Mosque private property or public property?

Oh it absolutely does NOT matter. All mosques are Islamic, and therefore unconstitutional and illegal. They should all be shut down. Only for dum dums who don't understand our Constitution does it matter, whether a mosque is private or not.

Are there REALLY people out there who think that something being reported on FOX news automatically gives it credibility? Are there? Really?
I know of no one who thinks that, just as I doubt there is anyone who thinks that something being reported on MSNBC automatically makes it nonsense.
icon_biggrin.gif

Ok, I went to THIS link that you provided and made a screenshot:

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] Fairfax County Police Department - Fairfax County Virginia News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

View attachment 36262
  • Johari Abdul-Malik is outreach director for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, VA, which Paul Sperry has called America's most dangerous mosque due to its extensive terror ties. Malik publicly supported Ali Al-Timimi, a Virginia-based cleric convicted of inciting his followers to wage war against the United States. In response to the arrest of Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, a congregant now serving time for plotting to assassinate President Bush, Abdul-Malik simply lamented that "our whole community is under siege."

Infiltration How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington Paul Sperry 9781595550033 Amazon.com Books

The way you try to distort the truth and cover up the mountains of information we're supplying here is very characteristic of jihadist Muslims, engaging in deceitful taqiyya. So go ahead, Mohammed. Squirm all you like. The truth is out there, and in this thread, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hardly matters. They are illegal either way (in violation of Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause) + US Codes 2384 & 2385. :biggrin:

Oh, it absolutely matters. Only for fascists who don't cherish the rule of law does it not matter.

Oh it absolutely does NOT matter. All mosques are Islamic, and therefore unconstitutional and illegal. They should all be shut down. Only for dum dums who don't understand our Constitution does it matter, whether a mosque is private or not.

The US Constitution says that you are very wrong:

1st Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Get help. You need it. Desperately.

Youse guys are taking the wrong approach to Gullible's Travels here. Watch this.

Hey Projectionist...
The internet just called. Alex Jones said to tell you you were right, and all the no-go zones have just been shut down. The Moooslims have been sent into space to inhabit a planet in the Genesis 4 system. And you're reading this on the internet so you know it's all true.

Now you can go set on the porch and play oldtime fiddle music. :eusa_boohoo:

Yes, it's all part of the 666 ZOG re-education camps being planned. Only those who get the information from the mothership through their flouride will have enough time to escape these horrors and swim to the bottom of the gulf and open up the chests of AMEROS just waiting to be introduced into the soon to be formed NAU (North American Union), with the Anti-Christ set-up as it's leader and the creation of guillotines everywhere!!!!
Are you a jihadist ?

The US Constitution says that you are very wrong:1st Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Get help. You need it. Desperately.

Your posts are getting pretty WEAK. The 1st amendment rap was blown to bits long ago in this thread. But I don't mind disposing of it again.

The US Constitution says that you are very wrong >>>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding."

As I already stated early in the thread, the 1st amendment is perhaps the weakest part of the Constitution, riddled with exceptions. In contrast, the Supremacy Clause (Article 6, Section 2) is the strongest part of the Constitution, and it has never had any exceptions (for 226 years), and that hasn't changed just for Islam, which is not a religion, and it wouldn't matter if it was. Nothing trumps the Constitution, including religions.

Youse guys are taking the wrong approach to Gullible's Travels here. Watch this.

Hey Projectionist...
The internet just called. Alex Jones said to tell you you were right, and all the no-go zones have just been shut down. The Moooslims have been sent into space to inhabit a planet in the Genesis 4 system. And you're reading this on the internet so you know it's all true.

Now you can go set on the porch and play oldtime fiddle music. :eusa_boohoo:
Are you a Muslim Islamist ?

That is EXACTLY what is happening and you're so dumbshit ignorant , you make it into a joke. Like I said, liberals are sheltered in their media from Islamization, and that's why you know nothing about it. Think you do ?
Take the Islamizatiuon Quiz, and see if you can top 5 % - highest grade any Islamapologist got so far (most got ZERO) .
icon_biggrin.gif

Are these two the only idiots here who think that there are jihadist training camps currently operating in the US?

Anyone else?

:lol:

Our little Adolph here seems to have a hard time understanding the difference between public and private.
When it comes to defending the American people from enemy combatants, there is no difference, dumbass.

Are you saying that every Muslim in America is an enemy combatant? Adolph would be proud of you.

But that's not the topic of your crappy OP. You have claimed that there are no-go zones in the USA where non-muslims cannot go. So, where are they? You have showed not one public place where Shariah law has been established in the USA.

Poor sop.

YOU KNOW where they are. I've posted a list at least twice. See page 2, Post # 13.

Are these two the only idiots here who think that there are jihadist training camps currently operating in the US?

Anyone else?

Our little Adolph here seems to have a hard time understanding the difference between public and private.
When it comes to defending the American people from enemy combatants, there is no difference, dumbass.

Are you saying that every Muslim in America is an enemy combatant? Adolph would be proud of you.
But that's not the topic of your crappy OP. You have claimed that there are no-go zones in the USA where non-muslims cannot go. So, where are they? You have showed not one public place where Shariah law has been established in the USA.

Are you saying that every American is an enemy combatant against you, and your jihadist friends ?
icon_biggrin.gif

They are plotting against the American people which means they are plotting against the America. They are the enemy and should be handled by the military. Let them sort it out. Gitmo is the best place for them until then.
That is only if they surrender peacefully. If they fight, they should be slaughtered, like any enemy, in any war.

Yes, I do not believe in the courageous restraint medal. I cannot believe our military ever accepted such an idea. If our military is under fire they need to shoot back.

Anyone else?

Are you saying that every American is an enemy combatant against you, and your jihadist friends ?
icon_biggrin.gif

You see, here is where you show your stupidity the most. I have no jihadist friends. I am a Jew and am strongly against all forms of terrorism. Only, unlike a seditious traitor like you who would rip up the US Constitution to get what he wants, I respect it, little Adolph.

Forum List

Back