Bust Up the US No Go Zones

Does anyone in this thread know what a troll is?
Please don't feed the trolls.

Hi! Welcome to USMB!!

Since you are a rookie, and obviously a very stupid one, I recommend that you check out the USMB rules page. Then, once you have done that, your ass will not show as much.
He's not stupid at all. He knows you are a troll, who pretends that there are not no go zones in America, despite mountains of evidence showing it clear as day. You are right, Fugazi. Keep on posting, brother

Now we hear about Muslim camps with members practicing how to kidnap victims, combat training, fabrication of explosives. Where is the FBI?

Warning HLS and they are not listening. Our FBI is not the problem here. Eric Holder is dragging his feet on even dealing with the un-indicted co - conspirators listed from the HLF trials in 2009. Paperwork on his desk since 2009 and untouched. I believe MOA is on that list, I know that CAIR is. The FBI cannot even get the State Department to do it's job. Why?
They don't want to. They are under the command of Obama. He's an Islamist.

Now we hear about Muslim camps with members practicing how to kidnap victims, combat training, fabrication of explosives. Where is the FBI?

Warning HLS and they are not listening. Our FBI is not the problem here. Eric Holder is dragging his feet on even dealing with the un-indicted co - conspirators listed from the HLF trials in 2009. Paperwork on his desk since 2009 and untouched. I believe MOA is on that list, I know that CAIR is. The FBI cannot even get the State Department to do it's job. Why?
They don't want to. They are under the command of Obama. He's an Islamist.

Holder doesn't want to. There are plenty of good FBI agents that would like to see him do his job. The FBI isn't the problem. Their bosses are the problem. They are stuck in a bad situation.

Under the command of Obama and Erratic Eric Holder's "Justice" Dept.

I feel great empathy for the FBI. I cannot imagine the frustration of working for this administration.
I'll never forget when Obama ordered the purging of FBI counterterrorism manuals, and the removal of words like Islam, Islamist, jihad, jihadist. Also, the FBI is polluted with Muslim jihadists who are working against the US, instead of for it. This is another thing our liberal know-nothings are unaware of.
You notice they aren't volunteering to take my Islamization Quiz, are they. And then they pretend that those us who HAVE done our homework are crazy. How would they know ? :lol:

So Eric Holder is in the way of rounding up American Muslims and putting them in concentration camps?

I do not know what you are talking about. I never said anything about rounding up Muslims to put in concentration camps. I said the Mosques do not belong on American soil. ( neither do the jihad camps)

The Mosques? They are altars of Baal and God isn't sharing his throne with Satan. Read my posts. Thank you.
You said to send in the military to round them up and put them in Gitmo. Don't correct me when I'm right.
I said to round them up (the terroists in the enclaves) and put them in Gitmo. That's right. So, what's the problem ? Don't you know this country is at WAR ? Don't you know thousands of US troops have died in this war. And that these terrorist sin these enclaves are jihad warriors - ie ENEMIES. Frankly, they should be treated s enemy combatants and SHOT, just like the Taliban or ISIS. You think they should get a pass just because they're on US soil. US troops didn't get a pass from the Nazis when they were on German soil did they ?
I say send in the army and bust up these asshole compounds. Any resistance ? Here's the answer to that >>

:drills::drillsergeant::salute::tank::tank::Boom2::alirulz::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror::terror:

as my ex Battalion Commander, Army National Guard Lt. Col Shea used to say, when asked, "how do you handle the enemy ?" He said >> "That can be summed up in 3 simple words. We kill them."

They are plotting against the American people which means they are plotting against the land of America. They are the enemy and should be handled by the military. Let them sort it out. Gitmo is the best place for them until then.

Last edited:
but, but, it was on talk radio.....it must be true.
YOU KNOW where the evidence is.
yepp.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

They are plotting against the American people which means they are plotting against the America. They are the enemy and should be handled by the military. Let them sort it out. Gitmo is the best place for them until then.
That is only if they surrender peacefully. If they fight, they should be slaughtered, like any enemy, in any war.

So Eric Holder is in the way of rounding up American Muslims and putting them in concentration camps?
Yeah. Didn't you know ?

Hmmm, reminds me a lot of Ruby Ridge.
Nah. We could shoot a lot more Muslims in the compounds.Or haul them off to concentration camps.
Damn you for saying that. I don't doubt for a moment yoemnembeu really want to round up American Muslims and put them in concentration camps. You are truly an evil asshole and I will fight you and your kind everwhere I find you.
What's the big deal about putting people in concentration camps temporarily while they are waiting to be processed for arrest charges ? The Washington DC police did the same thing to Vietnam War protestors May 1, 1970. I was there. Nothing new or unusual about it. And those were American citizens. These are enemy soldiers in the jihad army, and citizens of no country at all. They are of the Umma.

Our military needs to be sent in there to remove them and put them in Gitmo until they sort out who is who. They are not doing these military drills you see on video for their health. The American people have got to put pressure on their State Representatives, Senators, Governors to shut them down.
How about they do that to all American militias, all of which train and operate peacefully and pose no threat?
If they pose no threat, there would be no reason to stop them. But jihadists DO pose a threat. They are AT WAR AGAINST US. Have you been living in a closet for the last 15 years ?

Internal US terrorist plots since 9/11 (this is an incomplete list > It omits the July 2002 LAX shooting attack, and the 2002 Beltway Sniper shootings which killed 19 people)

1. Richard Reid (the Shoe Bomber)—December 2001

2. Jose Padilla—May 2002

3. Lackawanna
Six—September 2002

4. Uzair and Saifullah Paracha—March 2003

5. Iyman Faris—May 2003

6. Ahmed Omar Abu Ali—June 2003

7. Virginia Jihad Network—June 2003

8. Nuradin M. Abdi—November 2003

9. Dhiren Barot—August 2004

10. James Elshafay and Shahawar Matin Siraj—August 2004

11. Yassin Aref and Mohammad Hossain—August 2004

12. Hamid Hayat—June 2005

13. Levar Haley Washington, Gregory Vernon Patterson, Hammad Riaz Samana, and Kevin James—August 2005

14. Michael C. Reynolds—December 2005

15. Mohammad Zaki Amawi, Marwan Othman El-Hindi, and Zand Wassim Mazloum—February 2006

16. Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar—March 2006

17. Syed Haris Ahmed and Ehsanul Islam Sadequee—April 2006

18. Narseal Batiste, Patrick Abraham, Stanley Grant Phanor, Naudimar Herrera, Burson Augustin, Lyglenson Lemorin, and Rotschild Augustine—June 2006

19. Assem Hammoud—July 2006

20. Liquid Explosives Plot—August 2006

21. Derrick Shareef—December 2006

22. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed—March 200723. Fort Dix Plot—May 200724. JFK Airport Plot—June 2007

25. Hassan Abujihaad—March 2008

26. Christopher Paul—June 2008

27. Bryant Neal Vinas—November 2008

28. Synagogue Terror Plot—May 200929. Abdulhakim Mujahid MuhammadJune 2009

30. Raleigh Jihad Group—July 2009

31. Najibullah Zazi—September 2009

32. Maher Husein Smadi—September 2009

33. Michael Finton—September 2009

34. Tarek Mehanna and Ahmad Abousamra—October 2009

35. Major Nidal Malik Hasan—November 2009

36. The Christmas Day (Underwear) Bomber—December 2009

37. Raja Lahrasib Khan—March 2010

38. Faisal Shahzad (Times Square bomber) —May 2010

39. Paul G. Rockwood Jr. and Nadia Piroska Maria Rockwood—July 2010

40. Farooque Ahmed—October 2010

41. Air Cargo Bomb Plot—October 2010

42. Mohamed Osman Mohamud—November 2010

43. Antonio Martinez—December 2010

44. Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari—February 2011

45. Ahmed Ferhani and Mohamed Mamdouh—May 2011

46. Yonathan Melaku—June 2011

47. Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif and Walli Mujahidh—June 2011

48. Ulugbek Kodirov—July 2011

49. Emerson Winfield Begolly—August 2011

50. Rezwan Ferdaus—September 201151. Iranian Terror PlotOctober 201152. Jose PimentelNovember 2011

53. Sami Osmakac—January 2012

54. Amine El Khalifi—February 2012

55. AQAP Plane Bomb Plot—May 2012

56. Adel Daoud—September 2012

57. Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis—October 2012.

58. Qazi Brothers’ Plot—November 2012

59. Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev (Boston Marathon bombing)—April 2013

60. Chiheb Esseghaier and Raed Jaser—April 2013

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...unterterrorism

PS- in addition to all these, there have been many more between April 2013 and now.

Last edited:

And for areas I know well...Falls Church VA is a no-go zone? With as many Jewish temples as there are mosques? He'll, I didn't even know there were any Muslims in Falls Church (80% White) until I looked.

You clearly don't check your sources

Looks like you don't know it as well as you thought.

Fairfax County Police led a massive bust near the popular and growing radical Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, VA. The strip mall down the street that is hangout of choice for the Islamist enclave surrounding Dar al-Hijrah is called Build America, thus the title Operation Build America. Time again we’ve seen the nexus between petty crime, organized crime, and jihadis. Hopefully this made a bigger impact than can be released to the public. You must click on the link to read the names and see pictures of those arrested. 16 of 27 middle eastern males between ages 18 and 48. Just goes to show that even though FXPD had a Jihadi mole, the boys in blue can still kick a little ass.

Fairfax County, home to Falls Church, is one of the major frontlines of Islamist aggression. We have:
The Dar al-Hijrah Wahabbi corridor which is a massive Islamist enclave built up around the mosque
Tax payer subsidized K-B.A. in Jihad via the Islamic Saudi Academy and George Mason (ISA is not taxed and Mason is public)that has already produced one convicted terrorist
This bust is only the tip of the iceberg. Its a good start, but just that, a start.

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

UAC Virginia No greater force for good exists than the impassioned American roused to action

FBI watching Somali Muslims in D.C.

This is why liberals are so pathetically ignorant about Islamization and Islamic terrorism. Your liberal media tells you nothing about it (taboo in liberal media), and you're forbidden from reading the only sources that will tell you about it, by liberal propagandists who all claim it isn't true. Just like all the dummies claiming that in this very thread. Now read the links. READ

Ok, I went to THIS link that you provided and made a screenshot:

Fairfax County Police Department Public Information Office 4100 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, Va. 22030 703-246-2253. TTY 703-204-2264. Fax 703-246-4253 [email protected] Fairfax County Police Department - Fairfax County Virginia News Release: 09/cid/eja/ May 7, 2009 Undercover Operation Nets 143 Criminal Charges

View attachment 36262
  • Johari Abdul-Malik is outreach director for the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center in Falls Church, VA, which Paul Sperry has called America's most dangerous mosque due to its extensive terror ties. Malik publicly supported Ali Al-Timimi, a Virginia-based cleric convicted of inciting his followers to wage war against the United States. In response to the arrest of Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, a congregant now serving time for plotting to assassinate President Bush, Abdul-Malik simply lamented that "our whole community is under siege."
FBI watching Somali Muslims in D.C.

Articles Legendary Songwriter Now Marches to an Islamist Tune

Infiltration How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington Paul Sperry 9781595550033 Amazon.com Books

Imam From Va. Mosque Now Thought to Have Aided Al-Qaeda

Muslim cleric found guilty

The way you try to distort the truth and cover up the mountains of information we're supplying here is very characteristic of jihadist Muslims, engaging in deceitful taqiyya. So go ahead, Mohammed. Squirm all you like. The truth is out there, and in this thread, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Simple question that even a simple brain like yours can answer.

Is a Mosque private property or public property?

Hardly matters. They are illegal either way (in violation of Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the Supremacy Clause) + US Codes 2384 & 2385. :biggrin:

Oh, it absolutely matters. Only for fascists who don't cherish the rule of law does it not matter.

So, I ask again: is a Mosque private property or public property?

Under the command of Obama and Erratic Eric Holder's "Justice" Dept.

I feel great empathy for the FBI. I cannot imagine the frustration of working for this administration.
I'll never forget when Obama ordered the purging of FBI counterterrorism manuals, and the removal of words like Islam, Islamist, jihad, jihadist. Also, the FBI is polluted with Muslim jihadists who are working against the US, instead of for it. This is another thing our liberal know-nothings are unaware of.
You notice they aren't volunteering to take my Islamization Quiz, are they. And then they pretend that those us who HAVE done our homework are crazy. How would they know ? :lol:

Link?

but, but, it was on talk radio.....it must be true.

admission of a lie .. short and sweet.

You are so naïve and suckered by Islamists. You have no clue what went down here. Here's an education for you about stealth jihad and how It operates against the media. >>>

Fox News is a BUSINESS which operates 24/7. They are under constant pressure to produce shows on very little time. This rush, rush MO is mainly what caused Fox to issue apologies where none were really needed. This is actually a quite common phenomena (par of Islamization) gone on for years, with a long list of media people who have apologized, been fired from jobs (ex. Michael Graham WMAL-AM radio, Major Stephen Coughlin, the Pentagon), fired from universities (Thomas Klocek, DePaul Univ., changed plots of movies (ex. Sum of All Fears-Paramount Pictures), etc. Others vilified/smeared are Cal Thomas (columnist), Paul Harvey (radio personality), Brigitte Gabriel (author), Virgil Goode (US Congressman), FOX's TV show 24, etc

The companies are on tight time budgets, are constantly racing to produce shows, and don't have time to fart around with Islamists pushing their agenda and threatening lawsuits, boycotts, smear campaigns, etc Litigation can strangle media shows, and they'll do most anything just to make it go away. Ho hum. Some old thing.

But the people who pick up on these "apologies" and think they have a grain of validity, are the real laughingstocks. Some of them are pretenders pushing hatred of media they don't like (and often fear). Others really are ignorant of Islamization and its methodology, and are oblivious to what's actually happening, the result of lack of education about Islamization, and a complete blackout of it in the liberal media they only view.
shakeshead.gif

PS - This is a reprint of Post # 121, from page 13. If you would read the tread before tumbling in here ignorant, you wouldn't have made a fool out of yourself.

Last edited:
Are these two the only idiots here who think that there are jihadist training camps currently operating in the US?

Anyone else?
Yeah. All those peole who pay attention to conservative media where Islamization is reported, unlike the ignorant airheads who only see liberal media, which doesn't report Islamization. his leaves the liberals completely oblivious to what's going on. Like YOU, right now.
icon_biggrin.gif

Are these two the only idiots here who think that there are jihadist training camps currently operating in the US?

Anyone else?

:lol:

Our little Adolph here seems to have a hard time understanding the difference between public and private.
When it comes to defending the American people from enemy combatants, there is no difference, dumbass.

Anyone else?

:lol:

Our little Adolph here seems to have a hard time understanding the difference between public and private.
When it comes to defending the American people from enemy combatants, there is no difference, dumbass.

Are you saying that every Muslim in America is an enemy combatant? Adolph would be proud of you.

But that's not the topic of your crappy OP. You have claimed that there are no-go zones in the USA where non-muslims cannot go. So, where are they? You have showed not one public place where Shariah law has been established in the USA.

Poor sop.

Forum List

Back