Bush worst president in 100 years.

Tea partiers suck. Poll to follow.[/QUOT

Where is your crappy poll? The only good thing about your posts is the avatar....your political savvy sucks. Anybody who thinks old Barry is doing a good job has immediately lost all credibility, and should check into a mental hospital and have a battery of tests run........ASAP.

"battery"... !! that's it !! she needs a battery replacement, those Obots are hard on their batteries, over charging causes them to fail sooner. :lmao:

ROTFLMFAO.......... TALK ABOUT IRONY!!!!

6756895f7133eadf5906c1c55cd9670f.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/02/epic-fail-now-jimmy-carter-is-calling-obama-an-incompetent-loser/

Last edited:
Tell me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves, your country has been right there with us playing world police. Maybe you need to get your own house in order before you start criticizing others.

Australia is not my country. That being said, John Howard supported the US in Iraq/Afghanistan. Don't think for one minute he represented Australia(ns). Most hated their involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan. Still do. Why do you think Howard got voted out?

Didn't you say you were in Australia? If it's not your country, where are you from?

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

I couldn't help but wonder if Bush was certifiably crazy when he launched the invasion of Iraq because I knew what a fiasco it was going to be simply because I knew the history of the region.

But to my eternal astonishment, the Bush folks screwed up the occupation worse than I thought was humanly possible even if it had been run by Peter Sellers and the Keystone Kops. Even today I can't help but ask myself how could the America that successfully fought a two-front war in WWII, and managed to secretly and successully launch the D-Day invasion on Normandy in Europe, and then later organized and deployed the Marshall Plan mess this thing up so monumentally?

It makes me wonder what Ike would say if he was still alive today and he heard W compare himself to Winston Churchill.

Actually I'd like to hear what Winston Churchill would say about it. That dood could turn a phrase.

British (female) MP: "If you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!"
Churchill: "If you were my wife --- I would drink it."

He was half American, you know. ;)

he sure accomplished a lot in iraq. you can't take that away from him.

He accomplished an absolute disaster with the loss of thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives, to no avail. They are not in any better shape today than they were before the invasion, possibly much worse.

I think Lyndon Johnson was. Poorly conceived policy in Vietnam and a Great Society that created a massive bloated federal government.

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

President Barack Obama is regarded as the worst US president since World War II according to the most recent opinion poll conducted by the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute in Connecticut. Quinnipiac is one of the most respected polls in the US, but this is absurd. President Obama has many problems, many of his own making, but he inherited a whirlwind from his predecessor, George Bush, who was a trillion-dollar disaster.

Read more: George Bush the worst president in 100 years: here's why

That was the first paragraph in the article.

So the author knows better than all the people in the poll ?

The arrogance of the left is never far from the surface.

What a dick (thread).

that so-called poll also said reagan was the best, which is nonsense. so we laugh at your poll. and your silliness does not constitute something to be taken seriously o our part. again, he will never be the best.... but he sure as heck isn't the disaster that was baby bush.

President Barack Obama is regarded as the worst US president since World War II according to the most recent opinion poll conducted by the Quinnipiac University Polling Institute in Connecticut. Quinnipiac is one of the most respected polls in the US, but this is absurd. President Obama has many problems, many of his own making, but he inherited a whirlwind from his predecessor, George Bush, who was a trillion-dollar disaster.

What a dick (thread).

that so-called poll also said reagan was the best, which is nonsense. so we laugh at your poll. and your silliness does not constitute something to be taken seriously o our part. again, he will never be the best.... but he sure as heck isn't the disaster that was baby bush.

Histirians rank Reagan lower middle, he did inspire some to love of country, those who parents let the TV set raise them.

Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

:lol:

Low Unemployment and low inflation due to tax cuts for the wealthy, almost zero interest rate and 2 wars.

And we all know how that story turned out?

Worst financial crisis, ever.

Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

Low Unemployment and low inflation due to tax cuts for the wealthy, almost zero interest rate and 2 wars.

Massive attack on US shores: Bush II
War begun because of false claims: Bush II
City inundated because of budget cuts to a 20 year levee maintenence project: Bush II

Total preventable deaths: ~ 11,500+ or -

No contest.

Massive attack on US shores: Bush II
War begun because of false claims: Bush II
City inundated because of budget cuts to a 20 year levee maintenence project: Bush II

Total preventable deaths: ~ 11,500+ or -

No contest.

And more far left revisionist history based on far left talking points and propaganda.

What a dick (thread).

Obamashitforbrains makes W. look like the best. Libtards are so stupid they follow this clown with tongues wagging.

He accomplished an absolute disaster with the loss of thousands of American lives and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives, to no avail. They are not in any better shape today than they were before the invasion, possibly much worse.
The current problems in Iraq are owned by obamashitforbrains because of his spineless policies.

I couldn't help but wonder if Bush was certifiably crazy when he launched the invasion of Iraq because I knew what a fiasco it was going to be simply because I knew the history of the region.

But to my eternal astonishment, the Bush folks screwed up the occupation worse than I thought was humanly possible even if it had been run by Peter Sellers and the Keystone Kops. Even today I can't help but ask myself how could the America that successfully fought a two-front war in WWII, and managed to secretly and successully launch the D-Day invasion on Normandy in Europe, and then later organized and deployed the Marshall Plan mess this thing up so monumentally?

It makes me wonder what Ike would say if he was still alive today and he heard W compare himself to Winston Churchill.

Actually I'd like to hear what Winston Churchill would say about it. That dood could turn a phrase.

British (female) MP: "If you were my husband, I would poison your coffee!"
Churchill: "If you were my wife --- I would drink it."

He was half American, you know. ;)

And don't tell Nutz, but Eric Clapton is half Canadian. :eusa_shhh:

The current problems in Iraq are owned by obamashitforbrains because of his spineless policies.

That's ludicrous. There wouldn't be a problem in Iraq if Bush had stayed out of there in the first place. Your comment is like blaming the doctor for not healing your lung cancer after you spent your whole life smoking. What a fool.

Forum List

Back