Can the WORLD be changed through OUR action?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I understand that INDIVIDUALLY we can pull ourselves up by our own boot straps, if we are privileged to live in a free nation; as an immigrant who not always had this chance I also understand that not all people on earth have this opportunity and that some struggle through life under some despot regime, and I know even more that a lot of these despot regimes are controlled by the same money masters who control US regime, and even though I may disappoint some conservatives in America, I also understand that a lot of the welfare class in the ghettoes in America, would they be given their own properties, had the taxation reduced and welfare eliminated (say limited food just to survive, but not TV, video games, $100 sneakers, Iphones, sodas, potato chips for food stamps) these same lowlifes would quickly abandon their idiotic monkey culture and turn into human beings. But it is ignorance within OURSELVES that keeps them where they are, because ignorance within ourselves does not allow us to fully understand them, and we therefor UNDERESTIMATE them, and end up losing elections, because not everyone agrees with our own limited vision. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?

Anyway, I wondered off, but back to the original question... is there any way we can get together and topple this welfare class regime? My dream world is no welfare class of billionaires, AKA international bankers, wall street, no welfare class of politicians, no welfare class on food assistance, everyone gets a job - you may say there isn't enough jobs for everyone, I say I lived in North Philadelphia for quite a few years and the neighborhood was literally a thrash can, under Clinton and under Bush, while somehow money for food stamps was available, apparently the people were too sick to clean the streets, but too healthy to eat, to sell drugs, to rob, and so on. this is NOT the America I can love, and I am SURPRISED that I am very often being called an American hater for noticing these facts and my lack of desire to celebrate and wave flag and support troops, but I HONESTLY DO NOT BELIEVE that you will find a more patriotic American at heart than me, MAYBE a bigger hypocrite.

Forum List

Back