Bush worst president in 100 years.

Tea partiers suck. Poll to follow.[/QUOT

Where is your crappy poll? The only good thing about your posts is the avatar....your political savvy sucks. Anybody who thinks old Barry is doing a good job has immediately lost all credibility, and should check into a mental hospital and have a battery of tests run........ASAP.

I was speaking of the author of the article you found to be so profound and his countrymen. Aussies use to be very independent and proud, now they have become just like their Euro-trash ancestors. If you want the US to become isolationist, be prepared to fight a war on your own turf, we have men and material stationed all over the world to prevent that kind of thing. I'm guessing you've never been in the military, most who have aren't nearly as ignorant as you.

The author of the article is considered right-wing down here (I live in Australia). Australia is independent and proud, and a lot more free than the US (IMO).

If the US wants to be the world police, then act like a humane, honest and upright policeman. One thing I can't stand is that some of your countrymen/women seem to have this attitude of "Yeah, well we are the good guys, although sometimes we have to do bad things". To which I reply, "Bollocks". You don't have to continually interfere in other country's business...

Tell me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves, your country has been right there with us playing world police. Maybe you need to get your own house in order before you start criticizing others.

191748.jpg

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

Paul Sheehan don't know shit from Shinola...

'k... admittedly, Bush 43 is the worst president in the last, say, 25 years...

fucking things up more'n than Obama will ever aspire to...

but worst president in the last 100 years...?

'scuse me... but, in the last 100 years, Wilson and LBJ caused much more lasting damage to the country and the world than anything Bush 43 ever did... and fucked things up for generations to come on a level way beyond Bush's clumsy administration...

Tea partiers suck. Poll to follow.[/QUOT

Where is your crappy poll? The only good thing about your posts is the avatar....your political savvy sucks. Anybody who thinks old Barry is doing a good job has immediately lost all credibility, and should check into a mental hospital and have a battery of tests run........ASAP.

And you need to check your sarcasm meter, it seems a bit faulty.

Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

You forgot about the housing bubble burst, getting the US into two wars of choice, doubling your deficit. That aside, "won two wars"?? Really? You call Afghanistan and Iraq, 'won'? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gee, what else would you call it when we achieved virtually every objective we started with?
DOubling the deficit? Obama added more to the deficit than Bush did.

Obama did add more to the deficit, true comment ... NOW explain what added to the current deficit.

you do understand deficits don't you?

sigh... jes' gotta say... I'm fuckin' tired of having dumbshit motherfuckers as president for the last 14 years...

don't tell me. You're another CLASSY RW'er aren't you ?

never mind don't tell me. I know. And I don't have time to listen to trash like you tonight.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but if memory serves, your country has been right there with us playing world police. Maybe you need to get your own house in order before you start criticizing others.

Australia is not my country. That being said, John Howard supported the US in Iraq/Afghanistan. Don't think for one minute he represented Australia(ns). Most hated their involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan. Still do. Why do you think Howard got voted out?

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

Wow, I'm getting dizzy from all the spin.

Forum List

Back