Bush worst president in 100 years.

I agree....

Obama is the worst ever.

There was FDR...

Definitely the worst ever, despite obama's efforts at catching up.

Only time will tell, but I believe Obama is and will be determined to be the worst in history. His total damage by his trampling on the Constitution has not been realized yet.

Considering the era he was in, FDR started some programs like the CCC for example that was needed. Obama has accomplished nothing positive.

PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING!

v80y2o.jpg

Got it, YOU hate facts and HATE US

You don't post "fact," you stupid baboon. You fling unrelated shit. You cut & paste massive volumes of idiocy from the hate sites, that is RARELY if ever even slightly related to the subject at hand.

You randomly fling shit with the hope that some of it might stick. You are a feral baboon, a shit flinging monkey.

I have proven on numerous occasions that you have NO idea what the fuck it is you're posting, you can't defend the idiocy you illegally cross post from KOS and CommonDreams - uncited - because you don't even read it, you just fling it.

Get thee to a baboonary.

Got it, YOU hate facts and HATE US

You don't post "fact," you stupid baboon. You fling unrelated shit. You cut & paste massive volumes of idiocy from the hate sites, that is RARELY if ever even slightly related to the subject at hand.

You randomly fling shit with the hope that some of it might stick. You are a feral baboon, a shit flinging monkey.

I have proven on numerous occasions that you have NO idea what the fuck it is you're posting, you can't defend the idiocy you illegally cross post from KOS and CommonDreams - uncited - because you don't even read it, you just fling it.

Get thee to a baboonary.

Ad homs. FACTS with links you could TRY to refute My posts are REFUTING right wingers lies. pretty simple really.

Nah, you'll stick with the personal attacks and ad homs

Ad homs. FACTS with links you could TRY to refute My posts are REFUTING right wingers lies. pretty simple really.

They aren't your posts you dumb monkey - they are the uncited work of others that you cut & paste from hate sites. YOU are not capable of having a conversation.

They aren't your posts you dumb monkey - they are the uncited work of others that you cut & paste from hate sites. YOU are not capable of having a conversation.

Lying right winger, I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. Note the links? lol

And NO, I don't link to Blaze, Limbaugh, etc... THE HATE SITES...'

No, you link to bullshit sites.

Right, sites that pop the right wingers alternate universe where tax cuts bring in more revenues, but Dubya's Medicare expansion that costs as much as Obamacares is fine, but ACA isn't, lol

Right, sites that pop the right wingers alternate universe where tax cuts bring in more revenues, but Dubya's Medicare expansion that costs as much as Obamacares is fine, but ACA isn't, lol

You really made your case. Wow. I'm impressed. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back