What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bush bailed out bank of america

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Reaction score
Holy 3 Years Ago Batman! :eek:

You just finding this out now? :confused:

uscitizen

Reaction score
It is something that should not be forgotten since some try and blame Obama with it.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There was a time in my life that I owed Bank of America so much money that I could never forsee them needing any kind of a bailout from anybody. Guess I shouldn't have paid off my loan with them! When I got even with them it sounds like they lost all of their income!:lol:

WatertheTree

Reaction score
BUSH BAILED OUT BANK OF AMERICA

President Bush signed into law Friday a historic $700 billion bailout of the financial services industry, promising to move swiftly to use his sweeping new authority to unlock frozen credit markets to get the economy moving again.

U.S. PRESIDENT* BUSH* SIGNS* $700 BILLION FINANCIAL* BAILOUT* BILL

Perfect example of how there is ZERO difference between the two parties. One and the same, all crooks and liars.

There is only one guy with a 20 year record of voting the same ways over and over agian. Thats Ron Paul, no way this would happen with him in office. And we would have our soldiers home to guard the border to.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List