Bush admin just got involved in FBI's probe into Clinton's emails and it's a game Changer

Bush is as bad as Clinton, Ever since we have heard the term new world order falling out of their mouths and this means Bush Sr. All the way up until now where they were all taking this Country and it worked when 911 was pulled off. They used that to lead all of us into the coral of population control, giving up our rights, freedom, and liberty. The only ones who fall for it now are the sheeple.

The bush's treasonous activities aka their support of hillary has relegated to the dustbin of history...what a pathetic bunch.

And you guys defended that name for 12 years. Amazing
Democratic and republican establishment are in bed with each other. This election proves that conclusively.
But you aren't voting out Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell why? Because you want their legislation passed. Stop trying to bullshit me. You're still all republican douchbags.
People are coming around to the realizion that they've been bamboozled by both sides, and this election cycle has finally exposed just how rigged the system is.

Although, a republican is better than a left wing anti American commie dirtbag any day of the week.

And completely dishonest. This Clinton bombshell comes out, and the media tries to sell that Comey is the bad guy? GIve me a break.
Everyone but right wing fuck tards knows comeys playing politics

He was when he made the case against Hillary blatantly mishandling classified info and then announcing there would be no indictment. And at that time, you lefties told us how his integrity was unquestioned.

Prosperity, bro. 80's were great.
Yes but the policies Reagan set in motion in the 80's are still fucking us today. No doubt he was popular at the time but he's a piece of shit now looking back. Bringing in illegals, the middle east, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, tax breaks for the rich.

Reagan wasn't perfect; and I'm not on the he could do no wrong conservative bandwagon. I just think compared to other 20th and 21st century presidents, he did a solid job at a minimum.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan's tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn't been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.

And, most tragically, Reagan's tax cuts caused America to stop investing in infrastructure. As a nation, we've been coasting since the early 1980s, living on borrowed money while we burn through (in some cases literally) the hospitals, roads, bridges, steam tunnels, and other infrastructure we built in the Golden Age of the Middle Class between the 1940s and the 1980s.

We even stopped investing in the intellectual infrastructure of this nation: college education. A degree that a student in the 1970s could have paid for by working as a waitress at a Howard Johnson's restaurant (what my wife did in the late 60s - I did so working as a near-minimum-wage DJ) now means incurring massive and life-altering debt for all but the very wealthy. Reagan, who as governor ended free tuition at the University of California, put into place the foundations for the explosion in college tuition we see today.

I had liberal professors tell me how rotten and atrocious Reagan was for his exploding of the debt, which is quite modest by more recent standards. Why is Reagan adding 1.5 trillion somehow the worst thing in the world, and Obama adding 10 trillion and counting not make hims so bad?

And you're feeding me a liberal line about tax cuts leading to spending cuts. That belies the reality, frankly.
Reagan grew the debt more than every president combined before him

Listen stupid. If the whole system is corrupt Reagan's no exception

You didn't answer the question. If Reagan was so bad b/c of debt, then what is Obama?

Yes but the policies Reagan set in motion in the 80's are still fucking us today. No doubt he was popular at the time but he's a piece of shit now looking back. Bringing in illegals, the middle east, breaking unions, sending jobs overseas, tax breaks for the rich.

Reagan wasn't perfect; and I'm not on the he could do no wrong conservative bandwagon. I just think compared to other 20th and 21st century presidents, he did a solid job at a minimum.

In addition to badly throwing the nation into debt, Reagan's tax cut blew out the ceiling on the accumulation of wealth, leading to a new Gilded Age and the rise of a generation of super-wealthy that hadn't been seen since the Robber Baron era of the 1890s or the Roaring 20s.

And, most tragically, Reagan's tax cuts caused America to stop investing in infrastructure. As a nation, we've been coasting since the early 1980s, living on borrowed money while we burn through (in some cases literally) the hospitals, roads, bridges, steam tunnels, and other infrastructure we built in the Golden Age of the Middle Class between the 1940s and the 1980s.

We even stopped investing in the intellectual infrastructure of this nation: college education. A degree that a student in the 1970s could have paid for by working as a waitress at a Howard Johnson's restaurant (what my wife did in the late 60s - I did so working as a near-minimum-wage DJ) now means incurring massive and life-altering debt for all but the very wealthy. Reagan, who as governor ended free tuition at the University of California, put into place the foundations for the explosion in college tuition we see today.

I had liberal professors tell me how rotten and atrocious Reagan was for his exploding of the debt, which is quite modest by more recent standards. Why is Reagan adding 1.5 trillion somehow the worst thing in the world, and Obama adding 10 trillion and counting not make hims so bad?

And you're feeding me a liberal line about tax cuts leading to spending cuts. That belies the reality, frankly.

You didn't answer the question. If Reagan was so bad b/c of debt, then what is Obama?
The debt will double on the next presidents watch do you doubt that?

So, you have the typical libtard double standard in effect. Congrats.

Democratic and republican establishment are in bed with each other. This election proves that conclusively.
But you aren't voting out Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell why? Because you want their legislation passed. Stop trying to bullshit me. You're still all republican douchbags.
People are coming around to the realizion that they've been bamboozled by both sides, and this election cycle has finally exposed just how rigged the system is.

Although, a republican is better than a left wing anti American commie dirtbag any day of the week.
No, people realize the right sucks. Hence your unusual nominee. The rest of us will nominate the democrat
The left nominated someone who has an open FBI investigation relating to corruption and national security.
Naah. Pfft. The GOP have been witch hunting her for years and Comey proved he's a partisan hack. We will see him as a Fox consultant in a year.
Oh so he wasn't a partisan hack when he didn't indict Hillary and she and all these Democrat leaders were singing his praise?

You Republicans call all the Republicans who lost to trump flawed and rinos and you claim trumps different but they're all voting for trump. It's all about the supreme court

The crazy right wing

I'll take that on. Reagan cut taxes for the wealthy and eliminated a number of deductions for the middle class. Reagan's spending benefited the military industrial complex, yet under his leadership he required vets to prove a service connection before receiving VA medical benefits. PTSD and Agent Orange exposure were impossible for vets to prove in the 80's.

My point, Reagan's policies cut taxes, increased spending and reduced the income of the working class by his war on unions, further reducing federal revenue. He actually believed the 1% created jobs and by giving them tax cuts he would put an end to the Stagflation - inflation and high unemployment - something that dogged Carter, and which infected our economy under Nixon and the Ford Administration.
Uh huh.

We believe you as much as Starkey is a Republican

You also believe in magic sky fairies and that Trump is a good candidate.... so your observational and reasoning skills are not very good.

CFrank is a very odd duck. I don't believe he's as stupid as he acts, he can turn on a computer and his spelling and syntax are at the level of a high school graduate - that says something. Maybe because he is stuck in the 19th Century, and has been brainwashed to believe the Gilded Age was golden, and the great wealth amassed by the Robber Barron's benefited the working men and women of that age.

No CF, trickle down didn't work in the Gilded Age and has not worked in our times.

You Republicans call all the Republicans who lost to trump flawed and rinos and you claim trumps different but they're all voting for trump. It's all about the supreme court

Not going all over the grid with you, dude. You said it was terrible to rack up the national debt. You've just glossed over Obama on this. If you have no real standards and only hollow complaints, then good day to you, loser.

No, people realize the right sucks. Hence your unusual nominee. The rest of us will nominate the democrat
The left nominated someone who has an open FBI investigation relating to corruption and national security.
Naah. Pfft. The GOP have been witch hunting her for years and Comey proved he's a partisan hack. We will see him as a Fox consultant in a year.
Oh so he wasn't a partisan hack when he didn't indict Hillary and she and all these Democrat leaders were singing his praise?

Another poster who echoes the current meme of the neo fascists, how refreshing.

You Republicans call all the Republicans who lost to trump flawed and rinos and you claim trumps different but they're all voting for trump. It's all about the supreme cou

No actually he was a dick back then too giving his commentary. He should have just said he wasn't charging her.

Comey is answering to Republicans in the hill. He's shown himself now. Who offered him what to pull that dick move.

Unless he has something on hillary then I apologize. If not fuck him and you

And you don't think the way Hillary, the media, and the Democrat party have behaved are not fascistic in any way? You must have missed the fact that she enjoys a record number of Americans that dislike and distrust her. What planet do you live on?

Not going all over the grid with you, dude. You said it was terrible to rack up the national debt. You've just glossed over Obama on this. If you have no real standards and only hollow complaints, then good day to you, loser.

Obama is not responsible for the massive debt, nor is the massive debt a precursor of an economic collapse, such as the Great Bush Recession. In fact Bush wasn't solely responsible for the collapse, and Obama is not alone in creating the debt. So why not STFU and post something of substance, if you have such an ability.

Last edited:

Did I even mention that Reagan doubled the debt? That was just one of the horrible things the cock sucker did. Don't dwell on 8t. He started sending jobs overseas. Bush 1 invented NAFTA. But you'll just focus on Clinton signed NAFTA very later on in the game.

Illegals started staying and doing jobs Americans would do on Reagan's watch. Went from 1 million to ten on Reagan's watch

And you don't think the way Hillary, the media, and the Democrat party have behaved are not fascistic in any way? You must have missed the fact that she enjoys a record number of Americans that dislike and distrust her. What planet do you live on?
Of course 40% of Americans who are cons and GOP hate her, bill, Obama. You're dicks don't forget!

Obama is not responsible for the massive debt, nor is the massive debt a precursor of an economic collapse, such as the Great Bush Recession. In fact Bush was solely responsible fpr the collapse, and Obama is not alone in creating the debt. So why not STFU and post something of substance, if you have such an ability.
Holy shit bro nice post.

I live on the planet Earth, though that question you asked is nothing more than an admission you are not bright enough, or sufficiently educated to provide a credible post, and instead choose to attack me and not my arguments.

If you had an open mind and average intelligence you would read the link below and compare what Trump has been saying (not reading from his teleprompter) and what HRC and the Democrats have been during this election season.

Prove me wrong, demonstrate you have at least average intelligence and make an argument that HRC is a neo fascist and Trump is a populist who wants to make life better for Latinos, Latinas, the African Americans, the middle class and the working poor.

Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

Last edited:

Obama is not responsible for the massive debt, nor is the massive debt a precursor of an economic collapse, such as the Great Bush Recession. In fact Bush wasn't solely responsible for the collapse, and Obama is not alone in creating the debt. So why not STFU and post something of substance, if you have such an ability.
There's so much shit that Obama is responsible for, that I don't even know where to start. But start with doubling our debt (which wasn't caused by the "Bush recession"), disaster called Obamacare, Middle East being on fire, turning our victory in Iraq into a defeat, disastrous Arab Spring, failure of reset button with Russia and their aggressive in response to a total weakness, being responsible for the creation of ISIS, allowing genocide in Syria to occur, etc. and many of these you can place squarely on Hillary's shoulder.

Forum List

Back